Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:34 am

Chesna screamed again when she was pushed onto the ground. "HAAAAANGH FUCK YOU BUNNY BITCH!" Chesna said as she came right there, shaking as she convulsed. She stabbed back at Lia's pussy. "Like nnngh... You could HAGNH give yourself UNGH! A better orgasm... Hah ... Hah... I bet .. Hngh.. You quit halfway through.. F-Fuck! Like... With everything else..." She spat back as the two angrily fucked each other. Chesna then reached up and tugged on Lia's hair and jammed her finger harder into Lia's pussy.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion - Page 4 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin IV: The Reunion

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:49 am

"Gah! Fuck!" Lia hissed in anger and pain as Chesna yanked her hair, and stabbed her ever deeper. She did not know how well she was going to recover from this, if at all, but she did not care at this point. She grit her teeth. The one thing she could not stand, the worst thing Chesna could have said... "FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUUUUUCK FUCKING LEFT YOU IN DROWNING IN YOUR OWN VOMIT AND URINE IN A FUCKING BACK ALLEY! AUGH... SHIT... THE COMPANY WOULD HAVE SUITED YOUR GREASY GLORIFIED SEX TOY ASS BETTER!" Lia realized now she had all but lost feeling in her hand that was penetrating Chesna and hoped it was hurting her half as much as she was hurting right now. "AAAGGGGHH..." She cried out once more, blinking back tears of pain.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 am

"HNGHHH! F-FCUK YOU! BUNNY EARED SKANK! GET YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF ME BEFORE YOU WRECK MY SHIT EVEN WORSE! LEAST I WAS FUCKNNNNGH! TRYING TO FIX MY PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF FUCKING RUNNIBNG AWAY FROM EVERYTHING!" Chesna panted hard, wincing,her pussy was raw, on fire, she'd never felt pain like that before down there. "Damn... cunt..." She said in a small moment of clarity. "GOING OUT>>> g-going out ... to all those places... it's like you fucking wanted to die..." Chesna's hand slowed its motion against Lia's pussy but the grip on her hair tightened and she pulled Lia close. Instead of angry yelling there was sobbing as tears fel freely from her eyes. "H-how could you leave me like that!" She sobbed. "All alone... If you had died... I never would have forgiven you!" She pressed her face against Lia
s and sobbed as tears fell against Lia's cheek. "How ... how could you just leave me like that you damn bunny!" Chesna had never once showed any emotion about the situation and had never once shed a tear but because of the heat between them, the arguing and the sex, Chesna was able to show some emotions, only ever to this woman and the anger of Lia leaving after the rough and hot sex, some new emotion was coming over the normally lifeless doctor. This was precisely the reason she loved Lia so much. No one else could make her feel this way... or anyway. Even if she had been angry and venemous, it was still a deep emotion and she'd never truly hate Lia. She loved her bunny more than anythign int he world.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:47 am

"HNGHHH! F-FCUK YOU! BUNNY EARED SKANK! GET YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF ME BEFORE YOU WRECK MY SHIT EVEN WORSE! LEAST I WAS FUCKNNNNGH! TRYING TO FIX MY PROBLEMS INSTEAD OF FUCKING RUNNIBNG AWAY FROM EVERYTHING!" Chesna panted hard, wincing,her pussy was raw, on fire, she'd never felt pain like that before down there. "Damn... cunt..." She said in a small moment of clarity. "GOING OUT>>> g-going out ... to all those places... it's like you fucking wanted to die..." Chesna's hand slowed its motion against Lia's pussy but the grip on her hair tightened and she pulled Lia close. Instead of angry yelling there was sobbing as tears fel freely from her eyes. "H-how could you leave me like that!" She sobbed. "All alone... If you had died... I never would have forgiven you!" She pressed her face against Lia
s and sobbed as tears fell against Lia's cheek. "How ... how could you just leave me like that you damn bunny!" Chesna had never once showed any emotion about the situation and had never once shed a tear but because of the heat between them, the arguing and the sex, Chesna was able to show some emotions, only ever to this woman and the anger of Lia leaving after the rough and hot sex, some new emotion was coming over the normally lifeless doctor. This was precisely the reason she loved Lia so much. No one else could make her feel this way... or anyway. Even if she had been angry and venemous, it was still a deep emotion and she'd never truly hate Lia. She loved her bunny more than anythign int he world.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Lia's body was rocked by what at this point was indistinguishable from spasms of pain and orgasm. "D.. Dammit dammit..." She hissed, suddenly becoming aware of her rapidly approaching limits. Chesna's words dimly registered first... but once Lia realized what she was saying, she slowed down, biting Chesna's nipples a bit softer now. By this point, her hand was just barely flailing in Chesna. As Chesna began to sob, Lia slowed almost to a crawl, letting Lia jerk her close. It was easy to be mad at someone who was themselves mad... but with someone who was crying. Especially Chesna... Chesna who NEVER got angry or cried. Lia's anger began to wane to a dull intensity, not really wanting to fade away but without anyone to be mad at. Hell, at this point, she forgot even what they were yelling at each other about... other than Chesna being a big dumb jerk, that is.

Lia panted heavily as her own tears (Definitely of pain and nothing else. She wasn't crying. She wasn't a wuss like Chesna, no sir.) mixed with Chesna's as the two leaned against each other. "Ah! C-crying... you... slut, stop that..." She bristled, "How the hell do you think I felt? I bombed out of med school because I spent all day sampling whatever drugs you found or carrying you back to the apartment or fucking you..." Lia sniffled, "or being drugged up by you or... all that crazy stuff."

Lia wrapped her other arm around Chesna, holding her tight, "What was I SUPPOSED to do?... I was a giant failure... I... still wanted to do something with my life. To do some good... What the hell good would have talking to you about it done? 'I'm a failure and it's your fault?' Fuck no." Lia's cheeks were flushed, a few more tears rolled down her cheek. "I had to get away... The... the army seemed natural. I wanted to fight for something... to get some discipline..."

Lia stifled a sob, "But... hell, look at me. Even without you, I wussed out of the army and then mercenary work." She shifted against Chesna, "Fine, I give up here too." She twisted her wrist and brushed against Chesna's crotch, barely budging her fingers. "D... damn I... My hand... I can't feel it. H...help me get it out."

Last edited by 241 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 am

Chesna heard Lia's words and pushed her face away with a hand and lifted herself up to an elbow. "Idiot.. You always were better at taking it than giving it." She then sighed and yanked Lia's hand out by the wrist, letting out a loud yell in the proccess. She then pulled the hand up and looked at it. It was covered with cum and a little bit of blood. "Dammit... you dumb bunny." She said with a sigh and then began to lick Lia's fingers, removing the cum from it and maybe enticing Lia just a little more. She looked at her with her dull eyes and when the hand was clean she set it down and pushed Lia's shoulder so she was on her back and draped her chest across Lia's.

"You say you're a failure... but without you, I wouldn't be anything... I'm not even sure I'm even anythign now. Maybe I'm technically a doctor but I've never worked in a hospital as one... If it wasn't for you, I'd probably be dead in an alley somewhere. Now I work for some crazy german bitch who seems to have a hobby of turning girls into whimpering sluts. I... don't really call that a success..." She then scratched her head. "I'm just trying to get by .. I'm still trying to fix myself... shit... I'm starting to sober up..." She pushed herself upward and looked at Lia and leaned in and gave her a gentle peck on the lips. "Because of you, all these wretched emotions are coming back. Do you know how long it took me to banish them."

She panted against Lia's neck as she slumped against it. "I love you...only you could make me feel like this... but I still can't believe I'm letting you see me like this.. It's humiliating..." She blushed softly as she lifted her head again. "Seriously though..." She sat up, looking around for her medicne. "If you leave me again... I'll never forgive you... It's obvious that neither of us are any good without the other. Can't we just leave it at that?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:51 am

Lia's left rabbit ear tilted in an indignant pout, "Says... the woman who defies the tensile strength of the average vagina." Lia grimaced has her hands were yanked out, "I meant gently you idiot! Ah..." She allowed Chesna to roll her back over and watched as Chesna licked her fingers clean, "Eee... I'm kinda glad I can't feel that. Don't need any more blood rushing down there... Oh fuck feeling is coming back." Lia winced softly, letting out a gentle hiss.

She forced a smile as Chesna kissed her, "W-wait... you're employed at a whimpering slut factory with... what sounds like Helga the Industrial Strength Dominatrix and this ISN'T hog heaven for you?" Lia draped an arm across Chesna, cuddling her close, "I kinda like the emotional side of you, Chesna-baby. Reminds me there's more to you than the vagoo and a bit of sarcasm every now and again."

Lia did not want to let Chesna up, but she relented. "Chesna, I'm glad I was able to save you. If it really was all me... it was totally worth it. I'd do it again ten times over." Lia sat up, her ear falling to the side, "Hey, I wasn't THAT bad without you, dummy! You shoulda seen all the drug lords and weapons smugglers and terrorists and shit I took down!" She nibbled Chesna's shoulder softly, "I promise though. That's over. I just want to be with my doctor from now on." She squeezed Chesna tightly, "I love you too Chesna-baby."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:15 am

Chesna sighed against Lia's chest. "Who said I was done with you Bunny..." She muttered. "I'm just taking a break for now. She ran her hand down Lia's stomach and ran her finger along the edge of her slit. "nnn..." She then sighed again and pushed herself up, swinging her hips around and straddling Lia, pressing their chests together and leaning down so that her lips were by Lia's ear, and their cheeks touched. Chesna began to flick her tongue along Lia's ear as she spoke.

"Yeah, I'm pretty stocked up on all kinds of new samples. I think I've only seen one or two penises the whole time I've been there, all the girls are completely hot and I can fuck them as much as I want. Not to mention the money's very good. I suppose for me, it's heaven on earth... I mostly meant in comparable terms... with someone who's actually kind of human."

"Emotional.. Why would you like that..." She said and sighed hotly against Lia's neck. "You like beating each other up and crying and all that... I'm just a 'vagoo' ,,, Chesna paused as she said the words. "... and sarcasm, bunny..." She assured Lia.

Chesna sighed at Lia's words. She lifted herself up and looked into Lia's eyes before turning her head and blushing slightly. "Sure..." She said. "I guess if I could choose to be a drug addicted whore another ten times, I'd do it again just to be able to meet you again.." Her tone was dry and her face showed no signs if she was joking or not.

Chesna let out a soft sigh as her shoulder was nibbled. "Sounds like a real laugh riot.." She said "Still not sure whose way of dealing with their problems is more reckless though." Chesna reached up and took off her nurses hat and reached down and pulled off Lia's bunny ears. She put the hat on Lia and put the bunny ears on herself before standing up.

"I'm going to find some medicine before you make me sick from all the mushy talk." She said and walked over to a drawer, clad only in a pair of bunny ears, bending over to purposely give Lia a shot of her ass as she opened the drawer and found a small pill and popped it into her mouth. She leaned back. "Bunny... I didn't take a downer just now..." She said and flashed a glassy eyed smirk at Lia. "So get that cute ass of yours ready for another round."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:07 am

Lia groaned playfully, twisting as Chesna stroked her. She cooed as Chesna licked her ear, shivering softly, "Can't we just cuddle? You just... friggen wrecked my persqueeter." Lia knew her protestations would fall on deaf ears. "See, if you WERE a normal human and not a psychotic imbalanced slut, you'd have gone somewhere else that was heaven on earth. I'm still the bigger loser." Lia sighed, "I might need to dip into your stash. Talking to you isn't supposed to be such a downer."

"I don't like beating each other up... mostly because you would probably still win." She sighed, "Maybe I do need to go spend a few years back in the army until I can finally kick the shit out of you." She smirked, "Bah, most of that is waiting in the hot sun anyway."

"Not 'a' vagoo, THE vagoo. You're all about the girly parts. Seriously, have you gone 30 seconds without thinking about the little love hole?"

She traced her finger down Chesna's back as Chesna turned away blushing, "Awww, sweetie."

"Well, I go out and make a difference. You stretch the Hippocratic oath almost as much as your damn black hole of a vagina." She gasped cutely as Chesna swapped their headgear. "Oh you damn whore." Lia would groan, shaking her head, shoving herself wearily to her feet and crumpling in the chair. "Ow... it hurts to even walk, you slut."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 am

Chesna turned around the whole way. "You know how I am Bunny... My shit's wrecked but I still can't push the feeling away..." She then reached back and snagged a pill and tossed it at Lia. "Upper, ah... ecstacy... more or less... my own brand... It will help with the fucking too..." She said as she turned around.

"Pssimistic bunny... I thought you were supposed to be the cheerful one.." She said and knelt in front of Lia, pushing her legs open as she looked down at Lia's pussy. "You could just cacth me when I'm in one of those comatose trips. I'm pretty even now... So you could probably beat me up, if you care about things like that." She said as she pushed her face forward and licked at Lea's pussy, the bunny ears twitching slightly.

She lifted her head up to look at Lia, standing up, deciding to forgo the tonguing as she lifted her leg up and slid herself sot their pussies met. She wrapped her arms around Lia and leaned in, panting softly. "Ah..... doesn't even hurt anymore... still can't get rid of that dull ache of pleasure though... I'm glad your so noble but you try being horny all day every day and see if you still have a staunch moral compass. I became a doctor to fix my plumbing... I didn't do it for anyone else." She leaned in and kissed Lia's lips. "Though I don't mind patching up some dumb adrenaline junky rabbits wounds every once in a while.." She said as she continued the kiss.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next