Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 4 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:17 am

Chesna took the water and held it in her hand. It was true her throat was dry but that was normal for her. She contemplated taking a drink. It would probably taste like metal. She looked down and lifted it to her lips. She tilted the glass up and let some of it fall into her mouth. Though some of it also dribbled down the side of her cheek. She let her hand fall to her side, letting the cup and the rest of the water fall to the floor. "How, exactly, do you intend to help me?" She asked. "I've been trying to fix my problems for over a decade and I'm as close to a medical professional as there can be." Well, there was a rumpled up certificate from a medical university in a closet somewhere that said she was a doctor. But she barely believed that. Still, she knew everything a doctor might now.

"The only way you could help me is to do something you aren't even capable of." She said. Chesna's eyes followed Volcanica's body. She looked over the girl, stopping at her chest and then trailing even further. Maybe there was something she could do? It was rare to see such an untainted specimen. specially around these parts. Chesna was so focused on Volcanica that she didn't even notice the other person.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 4 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:35 pm

"Something I'm not capable of?" asked Volcanica. "Like what?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Chesna blinked slowly. "It's something perverted." She said as her eyes slowly rose up. "I have a severe caase of nymphomania. Without large doses of medicine, I'm unable to control my carnal instincts. I've been trying to find a cure for some time and I have been unsuccessful." Chesna stepped forward again to press their chests together again. She lifted her hands up and let them rest on Volcanica's shoulders. "So like I said... It's nothing you could help me with." Chesna let out a sigh and pushed to the side, letting their breasts slide together for a moment before Chesna stepped past Volcanica. "A for effort..." she said as she looked back. "But you have a long way to go before we're ready to be friends." Chesna then looked down. Don't beat yourself up over it though. You probably could have managed it with someone else."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:36 am

"Understood." Volcanica nodded. "I brought the flowers and teddy bear in hoping that you'll be better soon. If you don't feel like accepting it, consider it a friendly gift to you." She smiled at her and secretly motioned for her friend to come in quietly without Chesna knowing it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:38 am

Chesna turned and looked back at Volcanica. "Fine..." She said. "Thanks.. Will that shut you up?" She said as she stepped back and grabbed the teddy bear and flowers. "I'll love them forever." She sighed as she spoke in her monotone voice. She had no clue about the person coming into the room.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:45 am

"Oh, that'll shut me up quite well." said Volcanica. She smiled as she walked closer to Chesna. "And I almost forgot..." She would quickly cover Chesna's eyes and the doctor was being kissed on her lips. Only she didn't know that it wasn't Volcanica, it was the other person...a boy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:42 am

"Eh?" Chesna said as she felt her eyes being closed. But then she felt a pair of lips on her own. Her brow furrowed. Obviously it wasn't Volcanica, as she was still closing her eyes. Instead it was something different. She dropped the flowers and bear and lifted her hand up. Right at the chest she placed her hand, giving her a good indication of what exactly was going on. She opened her mouth, like a fish and pressed against the boy, whoever it was, and tried to force her tongue into his mouth. She hadn't kissed a boy since she was probably fourteen or fifteen. Maybe sixteen but that was the latest.

Her hand lifted up to clutch the guy's shirt while she tried to invade his mouth and she attempted to push him back, staying with him to try and shrug herself away from Volcanica.That idiot girl didn't know that there was a reason that Chesna had stayed away from boys for so long. Her thighs closed and she rubbed them together. She could feel a powerful ache in her loins. Her other hand shakily reached into her uniform but she could barely help herself as she undid a few of the buttons, just trying to fidget around for some of her medicine.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Volcanica watched the two and smiled at the moment. She was quite surprised and giggled, knowing that Chesna wasn't kidding about her carnal instincts. She looked at the boy and he was enjoying the moment since it was actually his first time being kissed by a girl. While they were still making out, Volcanica would secretly snap a picture of them both before getting a cup of water.

What Chesna didn't realize that the boy was more than someone that Volcanica knows...he is her brother.

(http://api.ning.com/files/lQ0QUhfJdPHnPu71yRe*wDKzF0*BZ8qz06bbrcIm8CmQ0Ks-2pFvQ*vYKHATsGRiAjAboZUOzvCDEJvyHKxzYnYHn9hOBftL/AnimeBoy.jpg)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:43 am

Chesna pulled away from the kiss, leaving a small bit of saliva connecting them for a moment as she reached into her outfit. Perhaps it was good that the boy didn't know the lips of a woman before this day as she was a fairly sloppy kisser. She pulled out a small container, her hands were shaking. She poured a few pills into her mouth like they were candy and as she fidgeted with the top, she spilled the container and watched as the pills dropped tot he ground. "Idiot.." She muttered as she swallowed hard. She knelt down to try and pick them up and after a few moments of unsuccessful attempts to pick up a single pill, she looked up.

Her view was at a perfect level of Volcanica's brother's waist. "I-idiot..." She said as she stared at the boy's pants. Her shaky hand reached up and grabbed the boy's pants, trying to hold him fast as her other went up, hoping to undo his pants.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 am

What Chesna didn't see was that the boy was wearing a belt and he stooped down to help pick the rest of the pills up. He was about to pick up another and it almost looked like Chesna was going to get it at the same time and their hands might touch.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next