Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:46 am

Chesna blinked at Volcanica's words. "wait... huh..." She said. "B... boy?" She tilted her head bringing her hands up and resting her hands on Volcanica's shoulders so she could look into the girl's eyes. She blinked and scrutinized the girl's face. "You..." She squinted and then lifted up her head and touched the side of Volcanica's cheek. "You're not a hallucination?" She blinked again and then wrinkled her brow, trying to form an expression on her perpetually apathetic face.

"You... are trying to set me up with a boy?" She was nearly at a loss for words. "I... have never desired the ability to have emotions more in my entire life." Chesna then turned and stepped away from Volcanica and looked around the room. "Why couldn't this be a dentist's office?" She Said as she began searching through the cabinets. She tossed some things around and then stood back up. "Nothing..." She muttered and looked back at Violcanica.

"There is a list with several reasons why your suggestion is not a good one. These reasons range from legitimate medical concerns to personal tastes." Chesna then sighed. "But... you already make me waste so much of my ... oh forget it." She said as she sat up on the table and spread her legs open in a very unladylike position, clasping her hands together and resting them between her thighs.

"I don't care..." She said. "But.. Let's pretend I do... For the sake of..." She sighed. "Well.. let's just say I'm feeling particularly lucid at the moment and with no way to get rid of that, I'd like to feel as not guilty as possible when ..." Chesna sighed again. "Just... why did you join this league?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Doctor is Sin! V: Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Volcanica raised an eyebrow in confusion and said, "OK, first of all, I'm not setting you up with a boy, I just said something about him. And in fact, my brother was the reason I came. You see, back in our home in London, he was taunted and bullied ever since he was little. I was usually the one defending him, but I knew that there would come a time when I won't be with him. So, I trained him in self defense and to my surprise, he got good within a few months. And then, his fighting skills were soon noticed by a wrestling manager and he was offered a chance to become somebody and not a weakling. I came over because I still worry for him, and I would do whatever it takes to find him and help him."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Chesna stared at Volcanica with a glazed over expression as she relayed her story. "Thanks..." She said. "I think that lucidity just kicked the bucket, thanks to your story." She said in a monotone voice. "So... did you loose him?" She asked as she slid back off the bench. "And...'" She turned her head a bit. "Why did you mention him, if you weren't offering him up? I don't understand the point you were making." Chesna looked down. She decided she would be more comfortable draped against Volcanica like before and took a few steps back over to the girl, getting close but still keeping herself about a foot from the girl.

"I think I'm leaking again..." She muttered to herself as sht lifted her head and looked up at Volcanica.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Volcanica answered, "No, I didn't exactly lose him, he's still around somewhere. Plus, I only mentioned him because I thought you should know something about me. And maybe I can help with your leaking."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:56 pm

"Somewhere..." Chesna repeated. She then looked up at Volcanica and tilted her head. She was curious about the girl's words but understood that the girl herself probably didn't even know what she was getting into. "You.. couldn't help... I've been trying to stop it my whole life. If by some miracle you were able to stop it then I think I would become your slave." She admitted rather truthfully. "But, since the joy of laughter no longer haunts me, please, How do you propose to fix it? Do you even know what "it" is?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:06 am

Volcanica put this to thought and answered, "OK, two things. One, I don't want to think of you as a slave, but more as a friend. And two, I honestly don't know unless I have some detail to the start of it all. How did this "leaking" start? If you like, I can contact a health care provider I know."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:32 am

Chesna looked over Volcanica and let out a sigh. "Not that I don't appreciate your attempt at friendship... But wh exactly do you want to be my friend? We... Have nothing in common." Chesna didn't know why she even asked the question. "Well... You can save the breath and not answer. I don't really care..." she stepped backwards until her back was against the check up table and she slumped to the ground. Her legs were spread open and she slid one of her hands into the underside of her skirt, pressing her fingers against her panties. "How?" she asked.

"It started because I went through puberty. It's not urine by the way and I'm actually a doctor, you know. Plus, I think I have a better understanding of the intricacies of my body than anyone else."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 am

"That makes sense." Volcanica said. "And to let you know, I'm not like the other wrestlers here. I want to help people even if they do lose sometimes. For you, I thought you might need someone to trust and help you."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:55 am

"I see." Chesna said as she looked over Volcanica. "I had no idea that everyone else in the league was so untrustworthy and uncaring." Her attempt at sarcasm was nullified by her monotone voice. "If you really want to help, then come over here.." Se sai.d "I really don't think you understand anything about this place really." Chesna patted her lap. "Right here. Go ahead and have a seat."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Volcanica looked at Chesna awkwardly but accepted. "Isn't it okay if I just get a seat? Anyway, tell me what you know of this place."

Last edited by 971 on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next