Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Doctor is Insane

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Doctor is Insane Empty The Doctor is Insane

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 am

The shower after a hard match was typically Aisha’s favorite part of the night. Nothing felt better after a good win or even a loss - she’d come to the back, strip, hop in the shower and just wash all of her woes away. It was like a cleansing, both mentally and physically. Rejuvenation. A healing ritual to get her started on the road to the next match.

But tonight, it wasn’t working.

After she’d woken up from the Teresita Vega match in the AFW’s medbay, she couldn’t get to the locker room fast enough. She’d ignored the nurse’s warning, storming through the hall and making a beeline to the locker room, shoving away anyone stupid enough to block her path. She didn’t care that some of the staff was snickering as she passed. She didn’t care that she’d left her $400 Ducle and Gabbana shoes in the ring. She just wanted to go in the back and wash off the stench of failure.

But it wasn’t working.

She couldn’t explain it. She couldn’t make sense out of it. But no matter how much she washed, no matter how much soap she applied, she couldn’t get rid of Teresita Vega’s smell. It was pervasive, all over, like it was ingrained in her body. Wildberries. The stench refused to go away. In her hair, in her skin, on her face, on her chest, in her everything, all over, all the time.

She stayed in the shower for at least twenty solid minutes before she finally gave up. She exited the shower, reached her towel on the rack, and…

Found nothing. Where was her towel?  She scanned the rack over, found nothing, then started looking around the room. ”If someone is fucking me with, fucking telling you, nowhere near being in the mood for this shit…”

Last edited by acuya on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Doctor is Insane Empty Re: The Doctor is Insane

Post by Alexandra Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

Aisha wouldn't have to search too long for her towel.

As the diva scanned over the shower room, she would hear a voice calling out to her from behind, from someone who had been waiting for her, waiting patiently outside the showers for her. Anesthesia, perhaps the most infamous of all the Rumble Roses, was standing there, dressed in her usual nurse's outfit and wearing her usual sly, suspicious smile. More importantly, though, Aisha's towel was draped around her neck, the nurse having acquired it while the dancer was struggling in the shower.

She stepped forward towards Aisha, her eyes tracing over the naked singer's body, and let out a soft purr, obviously enjoying what she was seeing. "Ah, my dearest Aisha," she began. "Anger has never suited you, my dear. You really shouldn't get so mad at things..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:46 pm

Aisha stared at Anesthesia with wide-eyes, blinking in disbelief for numerous reasons. That lasted all of exactly one second.

”Oh, my fucking GOD!” She snarled and snatched the towel away, quickly wrapping it around her chest and covering it. ”Are you serious with this shit?”

If Aisha could make a list of all the people she didn’t want to see right now, Dixie Clemets would be at the top. Second, she’d have to devote one entry to include everyone in her family. But there, holding the #3 spot, would definitely be Anesthesia. And nonetheless, there she was, standing there with her usual stare, a look that gave the impression she either wanted to dissect you or have sex with you. Or both. Aisha knew she’d joined the AFW as well - it was a perfect fit for her, really - but she’d had this vain hope that there were so many wrestlers in the organization that the two of them could avoid each other indefinitely. Really damn naive, in hindsight.

”What the hell do you want?” Aisha grumbled and made her way over to her gym bag. As embarrassing as this all was, it probably wasn’t even the first time Anesthesia had seen her naked. Aisha always suspected the woman had cameras set up all over Rumble Roses HQ. ”Really not in the mood for your shit today, pinkie.” She threw a quick glance back as she walked. "And do you own any other clothes besides that outfit?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:14 am

Anesthesia followed along as Aisha turned from her and walked away, her steps swift to keep up with the diva. She wore an amused look on her face, Aisha giving her pretty much the extra reaction she had hoped for and expected. The woman had always been predictable, and even now, after all these years, Anesthesia could read her like a book.

She stayed silent, until Aisha reached her gym bag, and as the diva grabbed for it the nurse reached forward, letting her fingertips dance lightly from the top of Aisha's neck down it's length to the base, then back upwards again. "Come now, Aisha," she answered, seemingly unfazed by her fellow Rose's sour mood. "I want what I always want." She moved a little closer towards Aisha, lifting her other hand to meet the first, and they moved to the sides, starting to gently rub at the singer's shoulders. "I want to help you. I was watching your match tonight, after all, and Lord knows you could use some support..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:27 am

Five years ago, if Anesthesia had tried to touch her like she was touching her now, Aisha would have slapped the silly little hat off her head. Without even a moment of hesitation. Pure reflex. Just - BAM - five fingers upside the face.

But not today. Today, she was tired, she was beaten, and as annoying as Anesthesia was, the truth was that Aisha really did need a good massage. Anesthesia, small surprise, happened to be really, really good at making another woman's body feel good.

So, while she did tense up a bit at the initial contact and kept the simmering look on her face, she allowed the nurse to put her gifted hands to work. For now. “Yeah, ‘cause you’re the real charitable type. Mother Teresa with nice tits and a med fetish.” She bit her lip at Anesthesia struck a particularly tender nerve, keeping a moan from slipping out.

She started to sift through her gym bag, pretending to be looking for something, but the mention of the match perked her up. ”Like you can talk junk. Think you would’ve done any better? Huh?” Aisha tried to sneer, though the massage was making it difficult to keep up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:40 am

It didn't take long for Anesthesia's gentle rubbing of Aisha's shoulders to turn into a full massage, her hands working firmly and steadily at the diva's body. She knew exactly what she was doing. She had studied the human body enough to know exactly how to get the kind of reaction she wanted out of someone, and from the way Aisha was already acting, the nurse knew her touch was having the effect she wanted.

"Oh no!" She answered Aisha's question, shaking her head towards the diva as Aisha tried to sneer at her. "Against a monster like that, I don't think any woman would fare too well." What she wasn't saying, of course, was that Anesthesia honestly thought she would stand a better chance. Already her mind had thought of a dozen ways to try and counter Teresita, and there was a part of her that so desperately wanted to get her hands on a woman like that. She didn't say any of this, though, wanting to stay on Aisha's good side.

"That's why I'm here, Aisha," she continued, keeping her voice friendly, and supportive. "You know why I'm here. You've probably guessed already, but I simply want to make you an offer, that's all. A nice, simple offer. You'll hear me out, won't you...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:51 am

”Damn right.” Aisha huffed, accepting Anesthesia’s likely hollow consolation. It hadn’t been her fault, losing like that, she’d just been caught off guard by whatever the hell you classified a woman like Teresita Vega as. Could’ve happened to anyone. Would’ve happened to anyone, if she hadn’t been on the receiving end. Next time, it would be different.

Maybe…

Aisha looked over her shoulder, staring into Anesthesia’s eyes, trying to find some hint of deception. She couldn’t. That was the weird thing about the nurse. She was so obviously fake yet so plainly genuine at the same time. She wouldn’t lie, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t deceiving you.

At any rate, Aisha had a good idea what she was about to say, though it couldn’t hurt to let her say it. She could tell Anesthesia was just aching to get it off her generous chest.

”Fine, fine.” Aisha pointed at her ribs, silently asking Anesthesia to go lower with her stroking. [colo=#999966]”Say what you came to say.”[/color]

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:03 am

Anesthesia was more than happy to lower her hands from Aisha's shoulders to her ribs, her touch still firm as she began to rub and massage at them, too. Her voice grew quieter, just a touch more serious in tone than before.

"Let's face it, Aisha. You're not the woman you used to be." Her words were blunt, to the point. "I've been watching you since you joined the AFW. You may have gotten lucky against Tiffany, but...well, she's just a pale imitation of Dixie, isn't she? Hardly even a real challenge at all."

She gave the diva's ribs a gentle squeeze, leaning in closer to her fellow former Rose. "What has happened to you, Aisha? I remember when you didn't take shit from anyone. You've lost every match since your bout with Tiffany. You've lost matches here that you would have won with no problems back in the day." Her hands stopped, and she shook her head, a touch of sadness creeping into her voice. "The Aisha I used to know wouldn't have gotten so unnerved by someone like Teresita. No, no. The Aisha I remember would have taken her down and made her scream like the horrid monster that she truly is..."

She began to rub at Aisha's ribs again, resuming her massaging as she got to her point. "Let me help you, Aisha. Let me help you become the woman you used to be." She was a sly glint in her eyes as she spoke, the shine of a woman who was obviously up to something, but wasn't leaving a way to prove it. "You know who I am. You know what I can do. Join me, and I can ensure you that people like Teresita and Dixie won't stand a chance when you enter the ring."

She leaned in closer still, enough to whisper towards the diva's ear. "You're all alone here, Aisha. You have a losing streak a mile wide. Tell me. What do you have to lose from joining me...?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:28 am

Aisha didn’t say anything as Anesthesia said her peace. She didn’t interrupt. She didn’t correct her. She just let it come all out, as she stood there, stonefaced and silent and remembering why, specifically, she hated Anesthesia so much back in the day.

It wasn’t her vague accent or her silly outfits or her complete lack of regard for personal space. It was the fact that, more often than not, she was right. Even if you didn’t want to admit she was right. This was turning into one of those instances.

Aisha had been slipping, and she couldn’t just chalk it up to ring rust or being in a new company. She shouldn’t have lost street fights. No way. No how. Especially against someone new on the scene, like Abattoir.  She should’ve been dominating this place, leaving a pile of broken and bruised bodies in her wake.

But nope. She was getting her ass kicked. Over and over. While she’d come here looking to challenge Dixie, she knew that wasn’t in the cards, yet. If she couldn’t handle Karen Starring, she sure as hell couldn’t handle the woman who beat Karen Starring.

Something had to change.

Aisha finally spun around, facing Anesthesia head on. She was the taller woman, but her being barefoot brought them eye to eye, and she used the opportunity to stare straight in. She moved forward, pressing her bare chest into Anesthesia’s and asserting some dominance. ”If I do this - if...” She pushed forward for emphasis. ”I work with you. Not for you. With. Understand? Try and make me into your attack dog, you'll find out just how hard I bite.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:33 am

Anesthesia didn't move and she didn't flinch or show any signs of backing down as Aisha spun to face her, shoving their chests together. She arched her back, just slightly, just enough to push back against the diva as she stared fiercely into the woman's eyes.

"You'll do as I say, Aisha," she began, keeping her voice soft, with it's usual mockingly friendly tone. "You'll do exactly as I say. You'll dance to my beat. If you do that, if you listen when I tell you to act, then I can put you on top on this company. I can have you ruling this place like the queen you've claimed to be in the past."

She pushed forward a little bit more, shoving her own covered chest harder into Aisha's bare body, her voice taking on a slightly harder tone as she continued. "I have spent a great amount of time in this trash heap of a company gathering my resources. I have taken a great deal of care in slipping pawns onto the table without anyone knowing." She narrowed her eyes, the nurse seeming more serious than she was even seconds before. "If you listen to me, you will have more support than you can imagine in your ascent to the top. I will make you a bigger star than you could have ever dreamed of being, Aisha. But if you turn me down now? If you dare deny me when I am offering you the world...?"

She suddenly shoved forwards, and hard, almost uncharacteristically, trying to push Aisha's back into the lockers. "Then I will use everything at my disposal to ruin you. You will fall, and you will fall harder than you've even fallen before. You won't even be able to dance at the cheapest strip clubs in Tokyo once I'm done with you. Do you understand that, Sista?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next