by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Night With the Doctor

2 posters

Go down

A Night With the Doctor Empty A Night With the Doctor

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:11 pm

This is a continuation of this thread.

Eirina Makishima had defeated Sion Eltnam in a match where the stipulation indicated that the winner would bring the loser home as the prisoner of war. Already in her streetwear, Eirina brought Sion with her, bringing her back to her house where Sion would be staying with her for twenty four hours from now.

Eirina Makishima Casual Wear:

"Here we are!" Eirina said cheerily, adjusting her glasses. "Home sweet home! So, make yourself at home, since you'll be staying with me for twenty-four hours, starting now~" She winked at her prisoner of war, Sion, before she took out her key to unlock her door. She hummed while doing so. She seemed to be in a good mood after winning her match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

A Night With the Doctor Empty Re: A Night With the Doctor

Post by Panda Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:02 am

Despite herself, Sion felt more than a little sullen as she followed Eirina along, her back still aching a little in the aftermath of their match. She managed to keep it off her face for now, however, the purplehead's curiosity showing through more as she wondered what the older woman had in store for her. Probably best not to antagonize her anymore. Or at least to try not to.

Sion's Casual Wear:

"Mm, very well," Sion said, following Eirina into the house, looking around to try to take stock of her surroundings. No need to prompt her to come up with something if she hadn't already, though Sion knew better than to have such high hopes. The purplehead resigned herself to endure whatever the doctor might subject her to.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:56 pm

After unlocking the door, Eirina would lead Sion into her house, revealing a comfy-looking house that somehow looked spacious despite her being the only resident here. It felt like it was designed to accommodate multiple people, and for the next twenty four hours, both Eirina and Sion would be sharing this place together.

"So... you hungry? I can whip out something for you if you're hungry..." Eirina told her prisoner of war. "I rarely stocked up since I live here on my own, but today, I did stock up, so count yourself lucky that we can get something to eat for tonight~" She winked at Sion as she would stand in front of her, placing her hand on her hip while winking cutely.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:16 am

Sion cocked an eyebrow as she looked around the spacious house, still suspicious of the other woman's intentions. This all seemed rather...soft, for what she'd heard of POW matches. Not to mention the sadistic streak Eirina had put on earlier. All things considered, the purplehead was still waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under her, and feeling a little conflicted about it all the while.

Still, no point refusing the offer, either way.

"A little," Sion admitted, flicking her braid idly as she met Eirina's eyes for a moment before glancing away, "I should probably keep it light, though. Dunno what you've got planned for tonight."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:57 pm

Eirina giggled when she heard Sion's answer. Winking and sticking out her tongue at Sion, she said, "Oh, don't worry too much about it, dear. I'll give you all my love tonight, so please look forward to it~"

Humming a happy tune, Eirina then moved towards the kitchen, wanting to see the things that she had in the fridge. "Also, is there anything that you can't eat? Like... if you're a vegan or not?" She asked as she would start taking a look into her fridge. It was definitely stocked up for the occasion.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Despite herself, Sion felt familiar heat creeping up her cheeks at Eirina's little display, the purplehead glancing away for a moment and biting her lip, "Hmph, not like I'll have much of a choice about it."

Trying to shake off the fantasies slipping into her mind, Sion glanced back at the older woman's question, peering past her and catching a glimpse of the well stocked fridge itself before promptly being distracted by the view of her rear.

"Ah, no, nothing like that," Sion said, tearing her gaze away, "I don't have any allergies or dietary restrictions to worry about."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:00 am

Nodding as she listened to Sion, Eirina grinned at her as she took out a few ingredients from the fridge. "Alright! Lemme make some egg sandwiches, then!"

Eirina made sure to put on an apron before she started working. It was just a simple meal. The ingredients were white bread, mayonnaise and eggs. The first thing Eirina did was to boil the eggs. All the while, she hummed a tune, swaying her hips as she did so.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Sion's eyes narrowed as Eirina turned her attention back to making the egg sandwiches, her suspicions growing more and more. The promise of sandwiches had her attention, but all this from the woman who'd been doing her level best to bend her in half mere hours ago? Could there really be no ulterior motive, nothing else to it?

Her contemplation was soon broken, however, once those distracting hips came into play again, swaying in time to some unfamiliar tune. The sight pulled more and more of Sion's attention away, before she promptly shook her head. She soon grew restless, sitting around on the couch, and promptly got up. Her curiosity getting the better of her, the purplehead quietly moved into the kitchen, trying to get around Eirina for both a look at the sandwiches and the woman herself. Well, also because she had nothing better to do.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:11 am

Eirina waited for a while to boil the eggs, and after she was done boiling them, she brought the eggs to the sink where she would proceed to cool them down. Like before, she continued humming a tune while swaying her hips. Then, she realized that Sion was coming to her, looking at her making the sandwiches.

"Hmm? Oh, do you want to help too?" Eirina asked as she would then peel the eggshells. "You can help me mix the eggs and the mayonnaise," she said, gesturing to the mayonnaise. "Lemme take a bowl first." And so, she would take a bowl where the eggs and the mayonnaise could be mixed.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down