Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Countess and the Bunny

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Countess and the Bunny - Page 8 Empty Re: The Countess and the Bunny

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:06 am

Lia was prepared to fire but... Vi had her. So suddenly they had checkmated each other that Lia almost did not realize it. Her eyes widened a hair, but they remained focused on Violate's, facing her with a steely gaze, her lips pursed as she considered their mutually destructive situation. She let Violate's taunting hang in the air for a second as she considered what few options she had left carefully.

Inside, Lia was smiling. Vi's flair for the dramatic was unmatched. If nothing else, she would definitely be useful to have on the same team, even if she almost seemed like the sort who did not need a reason to stab you in the back. Of course, they were of one mind on this. Maybe the fact that they were both clearly in the same stage of arrested development would keep her honest.

"Alright, alright." Lia rose, ever so slowly, not letting her gun waver. "It would be such a waste to end it like that." She tilted her head to the side, "Let's lose the guns. Settle this like real women." Slowly, Lia would turn her gun to the side, watching Violate's hand and moving only as she did. If she followed suit, once their guns were pointed away, Lia would toss hers aside. Lia would only wait an instant before, in slow motion, lift her leg up and fall back. Reaching towards her foot, Lia would quickly slide her pant leg up and go for a last handgun strapped to her ankle. In a swift motion, before she even hit the ground, Lia would free the gun and aim a killing shot, "Kachow!" at the villainous gardener.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:22 am

Violate smirked as she had successfully caught Lia in a stalemate. She looked over the woman with a cool smirk as Lia weighed her options. When she called out for a a real gentlewoman's duel, Both of Violate's eyebrows arched. "Oh my, how old fashioned, rabbit, fufu." She then smiled warmly. "It's what I was after all along." Said as she nodded her head and began to tilt her gun and go to toss it away. She then chucked it and brought her hand up to grab her ht and reach in it like she was too going to pull a concealed weapon.

But as the Shot rang through the air, Violate's eyes widened. She stumbled forward and dropped her hat to the ground. She then clutched her 'wounded' chest with one hand and then with the other she held out a palm for Lia to view. "Ha!" She said as she took a few more staggered steps towards Lia before falling to her knees and clutching at Lia's suspenders. "There was ... nothing to pull ... out of my hat..." She said looking up. "Fufu..." She then pushed her head into Lia's stomach and grabbed the girl's arm, pulling herself up, her face riding up Lia's stomach, splitting the valley of her breasts and coming to rest against the crook of her neck as she used the suspender to climb her way up Lia's body.

"Fufufu..." She chuckled a hot breath against Lia's neck. "There... was nothing to pull out..." She repeated. "The rabbit... was already out of the ... hat.. fu.. fu.." She then planted a gentle kiss against Lia's neck. "This is all .. I ever.. wanted." She whispered into Lia's ear before spinning away from Lia, grabbing her hand and sliding her fingers between Lia's and raising her hand. "For my last trick... ladies... and... gentle... men..." She then collapsed to the ground planting face first into the ground.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:19 am

Panting, Lia stood up, remaining stoic as Violate let out her dying words. Lia remained still. Only her eyes followed Violate as the gardener crawled up her. Lia allowed Violate to fall still before moving. Bringing the gun to her lips, Lia blew a soft puff on it and slid it into a hip holster. Stepping over Violate's corpse, she picked up the hat and set it back on Violate's head.

Standing over her fallen foe, Lia spoke, "Looks like this gardener... just got planted."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:28 am

Violate couldn't help but chuckle even as she tried to play her role of corpse perfectly. "Fufufu." She muffled and then slowly stood up and brushed herself off. She clapped politely as she slowly walked towards Lia. "How wonderful, fufufu!" She said with wide, bright eyes, staring at Lia's back. She then closed the gap and reached out to take hold of Lia's hips. If she wasn't halted, she's press forward, pushing her breasts into Lia's back.

"Now I dare you to tell me you still regret the decision to join up with us after such a thrilling game.' She mused, not letting her hands off of Lia's waist but not bringing herself into anymore contact between them. She had to tread carefully.

Violate then inhaled a decided to take a chance. "Did I manage to melt that cold heart of yours a little bit?" She would question as she tried to run her finger up Lia's stomach and glide along the edge of her breast. When she hit the point where she guessed Lia's nipple was, she pulled away, stepping completely away from Lia and bowing. "Or did my performance fall flat?" She said as she arched her eyebrow. "I'll be on my way if my fingers are only desirable to you when pointing at you like a gun." She said and outstretched her hand and pointed a new finger gun at Lia before winking and softly mouthing the word 'Bang'

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:43 am

Lia returned Violate's cheerful demeanor with a playful grin of her own, though the gardener could not see it. She shifted a bit but did not stop Violate's advances. "Indeed. You die wonderfully." Lia teased, winking over her shoulder.

Lia chuckled, "I wouldn't say I regretted anything... But I think, yes, this place should fit me just fine." Lia was taken aback, realizing she had played it too aloof. Entering a den of thieves required a slightly better managed balance of eagerness and coolness. Still, that Violate thought Lia worth the effort to pursue was a fortunate sign. Lia could roll with that. It was still a sloppy move on Lia's part, but she was never half as good at managing her emotions as she needed to be.

Lia let out a quiet sigh and remained still, facing forward, as Violate caressed her. When she stepped back, Lia turned to face her. She brought her hand up and feigned catching Violate's whispered shot. "Ooh, I bet you say that to all the rabbits you bring into your secret garden," Lia smiled wryly, "What else can you do with your fingers, I wonder..." Violate was not unattractive, and she was clearly wild. A quick weighing of the options and Lia came to the conclusion that it would be far less risky, and potentially more worthwhile (And fun), to go through with this. After years off the wagon, how quickly the promiscuity came back. Chesna was an absolutely terrible influence.

"But..." Lia's ears fell a bit, "I hope the law lady is not the jealous type..." Lia stepped forward, closing the gap between them and standing such that their breasts barely touched. Lia's eyes met Violate's. A passing fancy struck Lia. She did not know why, but it seemed like a good idea to toe the waters, see what sort of crazy she was dealing with here. "You... Your eyes are the type that would look beautiful lit up by the flames of Rome burning." That sounded better in her head.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:39 am

Violate's lips widened at Lia's initial response. "and you... kill... wonderfully." She said letting the word hang in the air as she licked her lips. "Fufufu..." She chuckled under her breath as she let Lia try and placate her. She raised an eyebrow. Suddenly the rabbit was complacent. It was quite charming and Violate tucked away the thought for a later day.

Violate's face lightened a but and she coyly reached up and crooked her hat a bit. "Every last one of them." She mused and pursed her lips to blow Lia a kiss. Violate then brought her finger to her lips. "I wonder too." She added as though it would be her first time finding out.

Violate carefully watched as Lia stepped forward and spoke. Vi's eyes closed and she chuckled. "She is." She admitted, precisely why I'm even more interested in you, m'lady." She then opened one eye and looked over Lia. "What an unusual compliment. Should I protest your words or embrace them." She then lifted up her finger and pressed it against the top of Lia's breast, pushing in enough to make an indentation with her finger. "What's the fun in burning something down? You only get to do that once. If you keep them alive then you can do as you wish, over...." Vi then moved her finger to Lia's other breast and pressed in. "...and over..." She then moved back once more. "...and over again, fufufu."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:57 am

Lia could not help but grin eagerly at Violate's compliment. "Aw, you know just what to say to a girl..."

Violate's response to Lia's comment was puzzling. It was quite straightforward and, while not too surprising, it was nice to know what got Violate's rocks off. The problem was that it was TOO perfect. Precisely what Lia was fishing for. Vi must have been reading Lia like a book.

When in a den of vipers and trying to make friends, it was best to impress. And when you are too transparent, it is best to disengage. Too late for the latter, and, in a bit of a panic, Lia ruled out trying to impress with wordplay. There was one other field of battle, though...

Once again, Chesna was an awful influence.

Lia took on a wild grin, "Oh ho ho... What a wonderful outlook. I like your style already, Hatter, though I hope you're not using me JUST to make the White Queen mad. That would not be proper at all." Suddenly, grasping Violate's rear in one hand and the underside of her thigh with the other, Lia lifted Violate up, kissing her aggressively on the lips as she would half-carry, half-guide her against the hedge walls. Breaking the kiss, Lia would quip breathlessly, "You showed me what you do well. Lemme show you what rabbits are great at. Ehehe." With the playful chuckle, Lia would resume the kiss, pressing Violate against the hedge, invading her tongue in gardener's mouth to seek control.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:00 am

Violate returned Lia's words with a grin of her own. The bunny was definitely endearing when she wanted to be, that was for sure. But after her polite nod, But then she saw a bit of hesitation in Lia's face, like she was thinking. What was she considering? Violate's answer? Viiolate grinned a little devilishly. What was a better way of concealing the truth than by putting it right out in the open for anyone to dissect?

Violate then tilted her head at Lia's words. "Oh?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow. "Ms. Har,e you wound me.Do you think I am only capable in making decisions based upon who is going to be spited by them?" She touched a hand to her breast. Lia was pretty dead on if that was her assumption though Vi did find Lia quite tasty, from the minute she came through the gates she licked her lips at the thought of having a sample of her.

But Lia made the first move and it both surprised and thrilled Violate. Her eyes went wide at the touch against her ass and thigh. Her heart pounded in her breast and her woman hod suddenly sparked to life. Violate's eyes fluttered closed and as she allowed Lia to control the movement of their kiss, bowing to Lia's tongue while expertly gliding along and providing Lia with a subtle, sensual return of affection from her own tongue.

"nn." A slight and quick moan as they parted. "M-Ms. Hare." Violate whispered as her fingers curled on one hand and she pressed it against Lia's cheek as the girl spoke.

"Fufufu, show me." Violate whispered in a breathy chuckle as they kissed again. Vi's free arm then slid down Lia's back as she was pressed against the hedge. She grabbed a handful of Lia's ass and gave it a caress. breathing hotly through her nose as she opened her mouth and took Lia in even more.

Vi then spread her legs and pushed her hips against Lia's so that her own thighs hooked around one leg, allowing Lia to completely pin Vi against the Hedge. She then broke from the kiss and turned her head, exposing her neck to Lia. "Ms. Hare..." She said and screwed her eyes towards Lia. "I'm... " She gave Lia a very dirty, sexual look that seemed to almost plead Lia to have her way with her. "You killed me.." She added. "C-control me." She almost seemed to beg. "Make me yours, make me scream your name." Her voice was different than normal, it seemed to match that pleading, begging uncontrollable desire to be subjugated by Lia. Violate's heart raced even more at the thought and wondered if Lia could go through with it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:43 am

Lia's face twisted in a fierce grin at Violate's invitation, signalling a change in her tone to accompany Violate's request, but also partly to conceal a bit of exasperation. She did not especially like Violate, but they got along quite well all things considered. Rough sex was the last thing on her mind when she got up this morning. Still, there was no backing down. "Just what the bad little hatter deserves," Lia let out in as commanding a hiss as she could muster given the material.

Lia leaned in, kissing and biting Violate's neck, grinding herself roughly against Violate, keeping the gardener against the hedge and bringing their womanhoods ever closer.

Taking in Violate's scent and her touch, all things considered, this was not really so bad.

As she continued to run her lips, teeth, and tongue across Violate's neckline, Lia's free hand began to pry at Violate's shirt, working its buttons off briskly and allowing Lia access to the gardener's chest. Greedily, Lia would reach in, squeezing Violate's orb tightly. "Let's get a bit of practice in first. Say my name..." Lia's grip on Violate tightened a bit as if to threaten her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Violate tried to conceal a smirk as Lia's tone change. "Ahn.." She muttered weakly before Lia leaned in and bit her neck roughly. Her eyes widened as sehe felt Lia grind against her. She was getting pretty hot and Lia was damn good at playing the aggressor. "O-oohn!" She almost squealed the moan as she let her body relax, not becoming dead weight but melting into Lia's motions. "Y-Yes!" She cooed.

When she felt Lia begin to try and work off her shirt, she turned her head and coyly muttered. "Like this, darling." In an unusually calm tone, not like her whimpering and squealing thus far. She snaked her hands up[ and greabbed the top of Lia's button up shirt with one hand and with the other, hooked a finger over a button and jammed her hand downward so that Lia's ample chest was exposed with one quick motion. Even if a button or two had popped off, the job was accomplished much more efficiently and Violate soon relinquished control back to Lia, gasping as her breast was seized.

"Fuck me!" She said crudely. "Fuck me White Rabbit! Fuck me!!" How tone became more high pitched as Lia ground into her and tightened the reigns on her breast. "Ravage me, Ms. Hare!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next