Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 2:39 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How are YOU doing?

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How are YOU doing? - Page 8 Empty Re: How are YOU doing?

Post by Tatyina Sat May 07, 2011 10:08 am

(No problem ^ ^ )

"OOooh!" Annnh, Yeah!' Akashi moaned as she was getting quite the treatment. She was so wet that she could barely contain herself. having two sexy girls touching nearly every part of her body was nearly too much. "yeah... yeah, just like that.." She said not sure who to specifically direct it to. The suckling on her neck and the massaging of her breasts and tweaking of her nipples, everything was just incredible! "She grinned as she pulled her neck down to expose more of her neck to Rika. 'Oh... Ooooh, Rika-chan.." She purred into Sha's collar as she kisses at it and ran her tongue sloppily around the base of Sha's neck. "Don't sign checks that that hot, hot ass of yours can't cash." she saif d with a grin as she playfully bumped her ass into Rika's groin and then laughed. "She lifted her head up and laughed. "Wanna join us?" She said to Sha, pulling her head back down to look at the girl to finish her question but as she did, she caught a flash of what appeared to be a mostly topless woman.

Akashi was going to chalk it up to just someone else wearing skimpy clothes or another loose girl like herself getting wild when she saw who it was. Her eyes squinted and she caught Sarah and Nha. Her eyes widened. "T-that bitch!" She growled and suddenly reached up and grabbed her kimono and pulled it open, exposing her breasts. She then reached up to grab Sha and force the girl into her exposed breasts. If she managed that, she would lean in and peer at Sarah, almost forgetting about the other two. "Damn her, when she get all loosey goosey. That should be me over there!" She growled to herself and then suddenly realized.

"oh... oh no..." She said and would go to pull Sha off her breasts and spin around so she was facing Rika, pulling Sha with her so they were in a mini huddle. "No.. no no.." She said. "I... I'm sorry!" She gasped and looked at Rika. She would pull her in close for a hug and begin planting kisses on Rika's cheek. "I won't leave you, Rika-chan!" She exclaimed and looked at Sha, doing the same. "Or you, Sha-chan! The two of you... are just the best! I may be a slut... but I'm not some bitch!" She would then try and pull them both forward into an awkward three way kiss.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 08, 2011 11:07 pm

With Akashi's neck more exposed Rika was given all the room she needed to run her lips and tongue up and down it like a freeway. |You talk too much," Rika giggled in between suckles, grinding her crotch up against Akashi's ass im conjunction to the sumo's own grinding.

Sha shivered with pleasure from Akashi's lips on her neck. It felt so good, better than she would have thought possible from such a simple act. Her hands, already playing with Akashi's nipples were now groping her chest with wanton abandon. Everything seemed to be going great, until Akashi saw something she apparently didn't like. The next thing Sha knew the sumo had torn off her own shirt, exposing her very impressive rack for all to see. Sha, who had a front row seat, felt the blood rush to her cheeks at the sight of them. Then she got sight of them up close and personal when Akashi litterly pulled her head between them. The red twin let out muffled protests immediately, and the lack of her caused her inner fighter to tap out quickly on Akashi's thigh.

"What? What's happening?" Rika slurred, her drunken gaze shifting left and right around the club. Then Akashi pulled them both out of the huddle, Sha gasping for air as soon as she was out of the dumo's large rack, her face red and sweaty, looking at Akashi with a perplezed expression. "Aw, I love you too, Akashi!" Rika gushed, giggling from the kisses while Sha squeaked in surprise from her's. "I don't think you're a bitch! I just think you're a slut! I promise!" When Akahsi came in for the kiss Rika was the first to recieve it, her lips and tongue mashing against Akashi's. Then it was Sha's turn and she and the sumo did a bit off tongue wrestling of their own. Sha was completely confused with what was going on but with Akashi's tongue in her mouth it was a little hard to care. "Don't hog her, Akashi!" Rika spat. "I want me some red meat too!" And then when AKashi broke her kiss with Sha Rika would move in to press her moist lips against Sha's, both girls moaning in blisful pleasure of each other's company.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 09, 2011 9:05 am

Akashi grinned at Rika's words. She indeed had a penchant for exercising her tongue a bit more than required on occasion. But before she could do anything about it, ti was occupied by Rika's mouth and then Sha's and she moaned into and pressed hard into both kisses, enjoying the differences between the way each of them kissed. She reached over and grabbed both their asses hard and squeezed them, even as the two of them decided to kiss. "Oh, shit." Akashi said, blatantly ogling the two of them. "That's.. that's really hot."

She then pushed herself upward and pointed at Sarah. "Ha!" She proclaim, shouting to the other side of the dance Floor. "You see that, bitch! I don't NEED you! I got these two awesomely hot babes right here!" She said as she pulled them closed to her while they kissed. She would then bend her knees and press her shoulders into their sides and then, foolishly, attempt to pick them both up and haul them both up, one over each shoulder. "I just wanna take you both home and eat you up." She said as she tried to take a step but found it to be difficult. "Shit this was a dum idea." She muttered to herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 09, 2011 11:52 am

Both Sha and Rika yelped in surprise when Akashi suddenly decided on the spot that she wanted to take both home with her, and were thrown over her shoulders like two sacks of meat. "Wow! When did that happen?" Rika asked stupidly, now swaying over Akashi's shoulder. Unlike her drunken companion Sha was a little more distressed in this situation, unable to tell if Akashi was serious about taking them both home. "Hey look! Somebody's ass!" Rika gushed, and grabbed two handfuls of Akashi's ass, giggling happily to herself. "It's a big one!"

Back with Sarah and Nha the two of them were still quite closely entwined in their dance. Unlike Sarah, Nha was aware of Akashi's ramblings, and evertime the sumo looked over their way Nha would grin devilishly at her and press herself closer to Sarah just to get her angrier. "What was that?" Sarah asked Nha when she suddenly heard a large commotion behind her.

"Oh nothing!" Nha assured, and apruptly dove back into Sarah's nearly bare breasts again.

"There she is!" Both Nha and Sarah blinked when a loud shout came at them from across the dance floor, and all eyes turned to the entrance where there stood five gorilla sized bouncers, including the one she had KO'd to get into the club. "Get her ass out of here!" he shouted, and all five bouncers advanced on Sarahm pushing past other club-goers to get to her.

"A fuck," Sarah sighed, taking Nha's hand and pulling it out of her pussy with a slight gasp. "Ahhh....Guess I should have seen this coming. Stand back, baby blue," she said, pushing Nha aside. "Mama's got some busniess to take care of." When the first came at her Sarah decked him with a mean right hook. Big or not he went down instantly. The next one she nailed straight in the crotch with her boot. He went down clthing his package with a pained groan. The others however overwhelmed Sarah, grabbing her arms and holding her in place. "Get off me you dickless fucks!!" Sarah shouted furiously, struggling against them but was no match for theri combined strength.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 13, 2011 1:14 am

Akashi's eyes widened as Rika grabbed her ass. She nearly flung the two girls forward but managed to stop herself, struggling to keel them both onher shoulders. "Oooh!" She exclaimed. "Hell yeah, there's plenty to go around, ladies." She said with a drunken giggle. "So don't be shy!"

Akashi had seen Nha's looks and had tried to be as close to her tow girls as Nha had been to Sarah but she knew that probably did little for the blue colored twin. But in the situation she was in now, she had forgotten about that at least, until, she heard the commotion. She spun around, stumbling forward and saw Sarah in a pile of half beaten up men. She growled. "FUCK YOU!" She shouted loudly and began to almost gallop towards them. She was pissed off at Sarah for both fighting and, nearly, fucking without her. It was beyond uncool! "OK GIRLS!" Akashi said. "I'm going to heave you into a pile of guys so you get your biting and clawing faces on and get ready to scratch these fuckers up!" She said as she literally heaved the two at the remaining men and dove in after them to knock a few over herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat May 14, 2011 1:56 am

As Akashi marched her way across the dance floor to 'rescue' Sarah Rika and Sha were simply carried along for the ride. Akashi's shoulder dug into their stomachs as she walked along, their round butts pointing perk in the air. "Where are we going?" Rika happily asked her travveling companion Sha.

"I-I don't know!" Sha stammered, completely at a loss to what was going on ash Akashi carried her to the battle taking place. On her own Sarah had already floored three bouncers, but the other five or so were holding onto her fast. Fortunately Akashi seemed to have a way to fix this. Unfortunately Sha didn't hear who she was going to do it. "What did she say?"

"She said she's gonna throw us into- AAAAAAHHHH!!!" Rika and Sha were both thrown screaming into about three bouncers in a stunning collision, and all of them fell into a tangled heap of limbs. Without so many men holding her down Sarah was quick to dispatch the other two. She backwards-elbowed one in the teeth, and then threw one hell of a punch to send the other off to dreamland with his buddies.

Once Free Sarah turned to Akashi, panting and sweating from the exertion she had put herself through this evening. "What the fuck took you so long?!" she demanded the sumo, very unreasonably. Unfortunately they would soon have bigger problems. With the first group of security having failed every bouncer in the place was starting to push thrier way past the dancers to stop the rampaging AFW pasrty girls.

Nha stepped up to go shoulder to shoulder with Sarah, intentionally nudging Akashi out of the way. "Looks like we got a fight on our hands," she purred.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun May 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Akashi grinned at Sarah's words. "Oh, shut up. If I had shown up right away you would have bitched for not letting you have all the fun!" She asaid with a wink as she raised her fists. "I was busy dancign anyway. I figured I had to squeeze in as much fun as I could until these oafs threw enough bodies at us to break up the party." She said as she pressed her self up against Sarah to cover her back. That was until Nha nudged her.

When Akashi felt the nudge, she would narrow her eyes and then grin and try and shove Nha towards the incoming pile of bouncers. She would then grin at Sarah. "Good!" She said I'm really pissed off right now so I need someone to take my anger out on. She would then charge towards a few incoming bouncers and instead of throwing punches would run into them with a loud growl and try and clothesline the closest one into the others before leaping towards them to begin throwing haymakers.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun May 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"Hey, what are you - WHAA!!!" Nha had time to voice her protests before she was thrown headlong into the charging crowd of bouncers, effectively replacing her at Sarah's side. Fortunately Nha was far from helpless, especially from a posse' of gorrilla sized bouncers.¸ The first one she ran into she leapt at like a monkey, twirling herself around the body of the astominshed man until she wrapped her legs around his throat, and then sent him flying with a fabulous huricanna. The big man made a thunderous crash into the floor, and then lay there unmoving.

From the tangled heaps of bodies Akashi had created rose Sha, tossing aside people like dolls, a none too amused look on her face. One bouncer came rushing at her, and with that same look she outstretched her arm, slamming an immensely powerful clothesline across his chest. The impact was enough to take him off his feet, flip him once in the air and then fall to a heap on the floor, completely out. Another man came at the red twin, only to be abruptly grabbed by the throat, lifted high off the ground, and then slammed back into with a monstrous chokeslam.

"I'm okay!" Rika declared, jumping to her feet amongst the battle, still stumbling around in a drunken stupor. "SO are we still drinking or what?" she giggled. It seemed one of the bouncers thought she was easy prey, and quickly moved to grab her. But even drunk Rika's fighting instincts were on full alret. She swiftly kicked the man in the stomach, doubling him over with a grunt, where she swiftly met with face with an incoming knee strike. He fell back, blood spurting from his nose, already unconscious before he hit the ground. "Alright, I guess I'm cool with doing this!"

Sarah was a force unleashed, truly in her element now. Every bouncer that came at her fell baack with a broken nose or a broken jaw. Some just didn't get back up at all. After dispatching another man with a heavy boot to his face, Sarah was again set upon by another bruiser. the biggest she had encountered tonight. |Oh yeah, come on, big guy," Sarah chuckled. The man roared and grabbed at her, but Sarah sidestepped him, grabbed his head and slammed it into the nearby bar. The man cried out in agony, but the next thing he knew Sarah had hauled his body up on the bar, grabbed him by the scruff oh his collar and the waistband of his pants, and started to slide him across the bar, Western-style. The man screamed as bottles and glass shattered into his face on the way, until they reached the end of the bar, and Sarah send him carrening off the edge with a large crash into the floor. "Look at me, I'm John Wayne!" Sarah cackled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 20, 2011 12:11 am

Akashi was rushing around the place smashing her palms into the guts of as many bouncers and angry patrons as dared to approach her. Putting them all down, she was more strolling than charging, letting the other girls get in their kicks as well. She made her way over to the bar. "Ok, cowboy." She said with a grin. "You planning on making this your last stand or can we get out of here before the police show up? I think getting busted might kill my buzz a little." She said with a grin as she looked up at Sarah and caught a drink that hadn't spilled over from Sarah's antics and gulped it down with a wide grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 am

Sarah cackled like a mad woman, feeling every much like the Queen of Brawl as she watched the battle unfold around her. SHe felt like a proud mother watching her girls toss security around with relative ease. Then Akashi came round to her, and Sarah realized that the good times had to end. "Ah fuck, you're right," Sarah sigheh, slapping her forehead. "I'm not getting busted. I've got warrants!" Before Akashi could finish off the beer she was drinking Sareah would snatch it from her mouth and slip it between her lips, chugging down the rest of it herself. Wearily that huge bouncer she had just sent flying started to get back, only to drop unmoving to the floor again when Sarah chuckled the empty bottle at his head. Sarah then put her fingers in her mouth, and let loose a loud shrill whistle. "Time to go girls!"

Sarah's entourage stopped all fight. Sha held two groaning men by their hair, and conked them both hard together before heading over to join Sarah. Nha let a bouncer she hld in a long sleeper hold flop to the floor unconscious before following. "I think we got em' all," Sha noted, looking around at the unconscious and groaning men that were all staff of the club.

"Good. We're throurough at least," Sarah chuckled, then frwoned when she noticed someone was missing. "Where's the midget?"

"Here's the midget!" Rika giggled, stumbling towards them with a freshly opened bottle of tequila in her hand. "can anyone else feel their legs? Cause I just noticed that I can't." True to her word she immediately collapsed onto Akashi, grabbing her half-open kimono shirt before she fell over. "Carry me....."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum