Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

How are YOU doing?

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

How are YOU doing? - Page 5 Empty Re: How are YOU doing?

Post by Bluemouse Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:10 pm

Taylor pushed Akashi away and glared at her. Don't give her an excuse? They should be worried about what Taylor was going to do, not Sarah.

"Oh, no, I'll stand. I'd like to make sure I don't get jumped again by the Threesome." She took on a weary, irritated tone. "And no, Akashi, I don't want to kick your ass. That's the last thing in the world I want to do. Well, maybe a little, to knock some sense into you in light of this, but... and I do have things in common with that." She stabbed a finger at Sarah. "But none of them are the sort of thing you look for in a friend."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Sarah raised an eyebrow when the girl suddenly started giving her attitude. What the hell was that about? Sarah didn't get angry though; Taylor was lucky she was in such a good mood. But from the way she gave Sarah a tongue lashing Sarah did start to feel there was something familiar about this girl. She narrowed her green eyes, looking the girl up and down carefully as she and Akashi droned on.

Suddenly it hit Sarah, and a wide grin began to spread across her features. And then she started laughing. "Now I remember you!" she laughed. "You're the big mouthed punk with daddy issues! Oh, I'm so sorry for forgetting about you." Sarah was still chuckling as she erked her thumb to the bar. "Sure they're here. They're my friends. You know what friends are, right? Like the ones you no doubt came here with. Or the friends that obviously came to help you in our match. People that give two shits if you live or die. You know what those are, right?"

Sarah propped her feet up on the table and smirked. "So you know the cry baby, huh?" she asked Akashi. "Small world I guess. Then you probably know I had to kick her ass a while back. I could have gone further than just beating her bloody, but I was wasting my time with her enough as it is." Sarah threw her hand up in the air. "But hey! Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. If you can forget the fact that she's a big mouth little tramp, so can I." Sarah gestured at their booth. "Join us. I insist."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:36 pm

Akashi groaned when Sarah finally recognized Taylor. She slumped in her booth again. Sarah seemed to be saying all the right things to do exactly what Akashi feared. Turn this place into a giant rumble. She sighed but then suddenly Sarah kicked her feet up and spoke... decently? Well it was damn near saintly for Sarah. Akashi perked up.

"Ahh, yes! Taylor-San is my friend!" She said proudly before turning her head. "You 'have' to beat everyone up Sarah-San." She muttered. "If I had to stop and think about everyone you beat up and how it related to me then I certainly couldn't hang out with you. You've beaten half of my friends a certain level of suspension of disbelief is required with you, you know.' She then shook her head. "It's ok, I think I beat up some of your s too so we'll just call it even."

The only question now was whether or not Taylor would accept Sarah's generous offer. Though Taylor probably deserved to punch Sarah fro being a bitch, Akashi hoped that Taylor had the ability to bite her cheek just a bit, though the thought of it made her sigh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:03 pm

Taylor began to prepare another salvo of trash talk to fling at Sarah, but couldn't help herself when Sarah taunted her about her friends, or lack thereof. Her scowl was momentarily replaced by a wide grin. "Yeah, I've heard of those. I don't have very many. Not many people like me." It was a moment of honesty that helped deflect what Sarah intended as a barb, and with Akashi sitting right there any sting it might've had was largely negated.

"And I'm here by myself, F-Y-I. I'm not going to stay long, I don't think. I've got a pretty strong stomach, but this is pushing it. But if you insist..." Taylor had relaxed noticeably. Maybe she felt so much safer with Akashi there. Or maybe she didn't care what Sarah and her thugs might do, or was petulant enough to think she didn't.

Smoothing her skirt as she did Taylor slid back into the booth next to Sarah, using her hip to shove her over to make room. "Hands to yourself, now." She folded her hands neatly on the table in front of her and smiled as she looked back and forth between Sarah and Akashi. "So. What's new? Are you training alright, Sarah? I know you probably want to be able to fight without your training wheels someday. I know you'll get there, though, you're, uh... well, I don't know. A coward? Where are those training wheels, anyway, I'd like to say hello to them too." Taylor lifted halfway up and looked around for any multicolored twins.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:43 pm

"Aw, all alone in the world. Sad sad, sad," Sarah chuckled. "Hey, at least you're not crying this time." Whatever bullshit Taylor needed to help her sleep at night didn't matter to Sarah.

When she was bumped by Taylor a flash of anger burned through Sarah for a split second, right before she settled herself down. She had invited her, so she would have to refrain from knocking her teeth down her throat. She raised an eyebrow when Taylor mentioned 'training wheels' and it took her a second to realize she was talking about Nha and Sha. "YOu know, you seem really hung up on those two," Sarah mentioned. "You seem pretty convinced that the only reason you got your ass handed to you was because of those two. And you seem hellbent on convincing everyone else as well. Now is the reason for that becuase you actually think that, or that you're trying to draw attention away from the fact that you just really suck and have no place in the AFW?"

She glanced over at her sumo companion. "Whic do you think it is, Akashi? I mean you kicked her ass too, right? If you haven't yet you should try it, it's really easy."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:02 pm

"Are you implying that the three-to-one handicap in that match didn't put me at a disadvantage?" Taylor asked with the diction of a TV reporter. "Man, if I remember right, and admittedly I might not, I was kicking your ass for the whole freaking match. Akashi knows, I got the better of her a while ago too, only less and friendlier and stuff. Say whatever you want, but I can take anyone at anytime." Taylor gave Sarah a sly, smug, sidelong glance before turning her attention back to Akashi.

Taylor was not about to be put out or riled up by Sarah. Not today. All things considered, this was the best day for this little run-in. Nothing was going to bother her today. "So, Akashi, I've noticed something about your friends. Are you like an under-cover social worker? Sure I'm difficult, but I have my charm. This one just blows my mind. Is she like a... distant cousin or something? Feel sorry for her? Hell, I sort of do, with those eyes so close together... not surprising your mother didn't love you."

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 pm

"Kicking my ass. Right!" Sarah laughed at Taylor's supposed recollection of their match. She'd have to show her tapes of their match some other time.

Sarah was about to reply to Taylor's words in kind with a few of her own....until Taylor went too far. Sarah's eyes widened, a knot caught in her throat, and her fist unconsciously clenched so tight it threatned to draw blood. Taylor just stepped on a major taboo point for her. Sarah made no reply, but righteous fury was bubbling under the surface.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:35 pm

Taylor glanced at Sarah. "Hah!" She laughed obnoxiously. "Oh, I see, you can dish it out but can't take it. Sort of like the match. You can talk all kinds of shit about me and my situation, but I can't say one word about your whore mommy. Well it wasn't just her, nobody loves you and everyone knows why, including Akashi. Oh I'm so angry because nobody loves me!" Taylor mocked, using a ridiculous impression of Sarah's voice.

She looked straight at Sarah. "Pussy. Get a grip." She laughed again.

Last edited by 1167 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:42 am

There were some things you just never made fun of. Some things that no matter how much time passes will still provoke a harsh reaction. Taylor had discovered such a subject with Sarah. The queen of Brawl had been happy to sit here and exchange barbs with Taylor about their match, until Taylor decided to take it much too far.

Again Taylor didn't reply to Taaylor's comments, though her growing anger was beginning to show on the surface. Her fists were clenched tight and her jaw clenched. "Akashi," Sarah said, her voice barely able to contain her rage. "Tell your fucking friend if she doesn't get out of my fucking sight in the next ten seconds I'm going to kill her." There was no hesitation or tremble in Sarah's voice. She was dead serious about what she just said.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:30 am

Akashi watched the two go back and forth like some sort of verbal tennis match. Her eyes were wide and focus and she nervously rung her hands together under the table as she watched the ticking time bomb count down. Each time they seemed to want Akashi to acknowledge them as the victor of the round and she tried and failed as, thankfully for the Sumo, they went right back at it. "Well, I ..." and "You see..." Were common utterances as she danced between her two friends.

Finally, longer than Akashi had guessed, it came to a head. Sarah was pissed now and was threatening violence. If she knew Taylor, the girl wouldn't back down and instead probably just egg her on some more. Akashi looked from Sarah to Taylor before standing up. "She pointed her index finger int he air. "I figured it out!" She said as she leaned over the table towards them. "I think I know why you guys don't get along very well." She said.

"You two are too alike for your own good." She said nodding proudly at her deduction. She looked at Sarah and shook her head. She knew she had to be careful though. "Sarah-San, if she's offended you in some way then you probably have every right to kick her but." Akashi then turned her glance away for a second. "She does make a few valid points, despite being a bitch about it. Everyone knows how much of a sore looser you are. You certainty aren't going to get any sympathy from ME on that point." She then turned to Taylor. "Are you TRYING to get your ass kicked, Taylor-San? Sometimes I think you won't be happy until you're put in the hospital. There's definitely a line that shouldn't be crossed! I'd kick your ass too if you said shit about my mother!"

Akashi then paused for a moment. "I personally think it would be great to see the both of you fight for real." She then had to pause herself for a moment as she glanced between them. "In a CONTROLLED environment. I just... was hoping to not have one evening turn into a brawl until after I was drunk..." She sighed and fell in her booth.

Maybe one or both of them would decide that Akashi was a better target than each other. Though Akashi didn't know why she thought THAT was a good idea. But she'd laid her body on the line for the sake of friendship before. She'd do it again and again if she had to. Really, she thought she was making good headway with these two. "You're both my friends." She added. "For better or for worse." She said as she tried to glance sternly between them. "It doesn't matter why, the fact that it is is what matters." She didn't think that now was a good time for any of her zen Japanese bullshit. Though unfortunately she didn't think it was a bad idea until after she said it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum