Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Down Time

4 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Down Time - Page 10 Empty Re: Down Time

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:16 am

Akashi grinned when she saw Taylor grinning. She stumbled back and looked at Taylor. "It was a friendship clothesline. She said as she watched Taylor slink over to the table and whip a bottle at her. She lifted up her arm and let the bottle hit it before bringing it down and stumbling forward. "Hey..." She said grinning. "They're gonna kick us out if we keep being so friendly." She said and fell forward, stumbling and barreling towards Taylor The direction and position woudl make her slam her face into Taylor's chest followed by pushing the girl back into the side of the booth.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Akashi met Taylor's charge headlong, and Taylor was the one that changed direction. As they collided, the bottle slipped out of Taylor's hand and she was driven back into the side of the booth with a pained grunt. Before Akashi could get her arms around her again, she slipped to the side into the bench seat and jumped up on the table.

How many times now had she been bulldozed by Akashi? They were starting to add up. She didn't want to go home with broken ribs, and her lungs were beginning to get upset with the treatment they were receiving. From the relative safety of the table she had a moment to recover, which only served to reacquaint her with the mild dizzy feeling and the sick feeling in her stomach. Ugh. She decided she wanted a little more space.

She took a long broad jump off the table to the next one over, then again to the next one after that. On her second jump she landed awkwardly and slipped, almost faceplanting in the process, but she pushed back up and looked back at wherever Akashi and whatshername were.

"HEY! I espect you... to PICK up those booottles!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:43 am

Akashi grinned as she pressed against Taylor, nuzzling more than anything. she wasn't really trying to wrassle, more like playful roughhousing at this point. As Taylor scooted away, Akashi slumped into the booth, laying against it as she heard Taylor jump around from place to place, only pushing herself up enough to watch Taylor slip. "Haha! Where's your balance at now, rice ball!" She called out, not knowing why she decided ont hat name. Maybe it was cause Taylor stuck to things and this time she didn't? Akashi would never remember when she was sober.

She then looked down at the bottle. "Hey... I'm the only one here takin care of business." She said and grabbed a half empty bottle and finished it off, some of it just pouring down her cheek. "Shit!" She said slamming it down. "How's that!?" She then stood up.

"We can't stay here much longer. If I don't fuck something soon, I'm going to end up doing unsightly things in this very public place." She then looked and flopped back in the boot with a sigh. "Well... even worse than I already have." She said blushing as she realized she had to announce that to the world just to get Taylor to hear. "She then fished around for another mostly drank bottle and finished it off before lobbing it over towards Lia. "Hey Inaba, Wake up!" She said before looking at Taylor. "Hey..' She said. "I'm not saying that it has to be you alright... but we should at least find another place to continue our shenanigans if we're still on this little girl's night out, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm

"Ew." said Taylor, screwing up her face. "Yeah, do her. She's real easy." She threw a finger at Lia, wherever she was.

Taylor thought for a moment. "Yeah. I don't want to get arrested or anything. That would suck. Japanese jails are probably creepy dungeons full of tentacle beasts. Not that you'd mind that. Anyway I want to go to the gym, but..." Where were her workout clothes? Weird, she thought she had them somewhere... oh! "Here they are!" she exclaimed, pulling up the waistband of her spandex workout shorts up above the line of her jeans.

"Yeah, I wanna gym, I just need some waaaaaaaaaaaaaaater..." She very carefully sat down on the edge of the table and put one foot on the floor, then the other. "Are you guys coming? I bet you could just sit in the showers and play sex predator with the other girls."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:40 am

Akashi beamed at Taylor's words and grinned as she eed Lia. She stumbled over to the Bunny and slumped over her. "Hey... Get up..." She said poking her in the butt mischieviously. "Hee..." She said as she the leaned over more and slid her arms around Lia's waist and lifted her hands up to cup Ia's breasts and try and heave up Lia with a grunt.

If she could get Lia up, she'd turn her and face Taylor and mimic a response as though Lia was a puppet. "We'd love to go to the gym... Uh....." She would lean in and whisper into Lia's bunny ear. "What name were you on?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:55 am

Lia remained still on the floor throughout all that messiness between the two girls. She remained still as Akashi poked her, and only stirred as she was groped and pulled to her feet. Her head wobbled back and forth as she yawned loudly, thrusting her arm up and back to stretch it, nailing Akashi squarely in the face. "Mmm... just five more minutes mom..." Lia muttered, her head still hanging loosely. "Fine, sure, whatever, let's just go somewhere else to... do things and stuff, Ms... ... something something blue...," she sighed shaking her head to recover from her brief nap.

Last edited by 241 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:00 am

"Ooh-kay." Taylor squinted at the new Liakashi. "Lia, tell your friend that in the states we have a company named after her that sells granola."

Very meticulously and with seemingly great effort, Taylor removed her shoes and her jeans, so that she was down to her little black workout shorts and socks. Then she put her shoes back on. It never occurred to her that she was in public.

"C'mon hurry up guys." Taylor said, holding her jeans by the cuffs and swinging them at Lia like a club.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:49 am

Akashi stumbled backward when she was smacked in the face, dropping Lia if the girl coulnt keep control of her own balance. She rubbed her nose and shook her head. "Yea yeah, we're coming." She said as she marched past Lia. "You know." She said with a grin. "I don't think you want ME doing that." Se giggled as she clearly eyed Taylorl's new choice of attire and stumbled towards the exit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:56 am

"Whaat?" Taylor didn't hear Akashi. She had shucked off her sweatshirt and was pulling her tank top over her head, leaving just her bright blue sports bra.

"C'mon I'm gonna hit stuff so hard. I'm not drunk though, no way. No sir or madam. I can go alllll night, BIT-CHES! Yeah. Ms Parker, your carriage awaits."

She opened the door and started to step through but stopped and thought about something for a moment. "Hey, did anyone drive? Wait... you're not sober. You can't driiiiiiive. DON'T BE ALARMED! I will run the whole way there it'll be great."

Then she was out on the sidewalk walking with a bundle of clothes in one hand, still swinging her jeans around with the other, much to the dismay of passers by.

Last edited by 1167 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:05 am

Lia yawned loudly, flinching only briefly but not otherwise reacting as she was struck by Taylor's jeans. "Comfy floor... so comfy... just a bit longer..." Lia muttered, wobbling a bit but catching herself standing. "Mmm, alright, fine." Lia nodded, skipping along to catch up with Akashi and Taylor, "That sucks," Lia added, still a bit groggy and still a bit tipsy, "Granola is garbage."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10