Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Down Time

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Down Time - Page 5 Empty Re: Down Time

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:56 pm

Once Taylor was lifted up off the floor she let her legs fall from Akashi's body to get her feet back under her. She'd been slammed out of plenty of armbars and definitely didn't want this behemoth coming down on top of her.

She let go of Akashi's arm and grabbed for the back of her neck and head instead, squeezing her forearms together on either side of Akashi's head to hold it still. She jumped straight up, pulling down on Akashi's head for leverage, and threw a very high knee up at her head.

Taylor consciously stopped smiling and tried to focus on what would likely happen to her if she let Akashi catch up to her. Bad things.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Akashi lifted herself up once she felt Taylor's weight come off her. It seems that Taylor was pretty quick on her feet and knew what was coming. But with her arm now free, Akashi was just as deadly. She pulled the armbared hand away, making sure to keep her hand on Taylor's back and keep her close. the one thing she didn't want was for Taylor to get distance from her. even as she felt her head pulled down. Akashi felt the ball was still in her court. She grunted as the knee slammed into her forehead and she was dazed for a moment. she fought her instincts to pull away and even grinned a bit. At least it wasn't a pair of brass knuckles or a lead pipe. In comparison a knee seemed more like a nerf bat, though it still hurt. Akashi tried to slide her leg down Taylor's back to wrap around her thigh while the other arm would try and grab onto Taylor's side. If she could get a hold of the punk, she'd look to turn the position Taylor had against her and spear her back into the wall, driving her head into Taylor's stomach.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Taylor scrambled to find a way to keep Akashi from getting a hold of her. She was in a little too deep though, and without any damage from her knee she couldn't stop Akashi from slamming her backward. The best she could do was wrap an arm around Akashi's neck and pull her head to her side. That way when Taylor was smashed against the wall, she'd hope to have the top of Akashi's head absorb some of her own momentum.

"Ugh!" It hurt. It felt like someone had stomped on her chest, and the impact took the wind out of her. She dropped down to something of a squatting position, both arms clutching her stomach, before rolling to the side and away from Akashi. This was the point where she needed distance and time to recover. She moved to put a table between herself and Akashi and looked back at her with a crooked half-grin, still holding her stomach.

"You fight like a sumo. Wait... that might now be an insult here."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Akashi felt her headknock against the wall. She was rattled by that but knew that Taylor had taken the brunt of the blow. Akashi wasn't able to keep Taylor from backing away. She rubbed her elbow and watched the girl. But then at Taylor's words, Akashi's eyes widened. She pulled down the side of her kimono, exposing one of her breasts. She slammed her fist into it and shouted. "I AM a Sumo!!" She turned and grabbed the beer from the table near her and chugged it, throwing it to the ground. The patrons, already excited from the battling beauties skirmish had roared at Akashi's lack of modesty so no thought was given to her grabbing the beer. When she slammed it down, she wiped her mouth and looked at Taylor. She lifted up her foot and slammed it down before charging at the girl and shouting as she aimed to throw another hard slap at Taylor's chest. "Hyaaaaaaaah!" She shoutedas she charged.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:08 am

"Oh no! Not a su-mo!" Taylor taunted.

Taylor straightened up the moment Akashi began to charge. She took a running step and leaped onto the table in front of her, and then jumped off toward Akashi. She coiled both legs and kicked out with both feet at Akashi's face, aiming to get high enough to avoid damage and meet Akashi's charge halfway with her dropkick.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 am

Akashi wasn't interested in tactics at the moment. She was reved up and just looking to release the energy she was building up. But she couldn't handle having Sumo disrespected around her and Taylor's taunt made her clench her teeth and growl. She watched as Taylor jumped up. She couldn't stop and took the drop kick. She stumbled backwards, Flailing her arms as she crashed into a nearby table and fell to the ground, moaning softly as her hair fell over her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:18 am

Taylor was never much of a drinker. She typically drank like a bird. In this case it served her well; she barely felt like she'd had anything.

She tingled when she saw Akashi hit the floor. It was perfect. She popped back up to her feet and quickly covered the distance between herself and Akashi with a couple long running steps. She jumped again, loading up an elbow to drop on Akashi's ribs...

Just before landing, she relaxed. She landed on her butt roughly on Akashi's lap/stomach and laughed. Instead using her elbow, she threw her arms around Akashi's neck and gave her an affectionate squeeze. Suddenly, she looked all cozy, curled up on top of Akashi the way she was, not at all like she'd just been fighting.

"Mmmm! Sorry, champ, I don't want to finish you off unless it's in the ring. You're comfy, though. Oh... and you're exposed, here, chief." She patted Akashi's exposed breast and pulled up on her kimono to re-cover it.

Last edited by 1167 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:45 am

Akashi was about as drunk as she was going to get even if she drank fifty more beers. That being said, she was fairly intoxicated but not off her mark too much. She watched Talyor run at her and her body tensed. She's been fully prepared to deal with the onslaught but when she saw Taylor relax, she did too and let out an 'Oof!' as the girl's butt landed in her lap. She grinned, her smile peaking out from her locks as she felt Taylor wrap her arms around Akashi's neck. Akashi lifted up her hand and patted Taylor's back.

Akashi then pulled her hand up to try and press her forearm against the back of Taylor's neck to hold her in place as she tried to reverse their positions and flip Taylor onto her back with Akashi pressing against her.

If she could manage that, she'd grin down at Taylor. "Who said you had me finished?" She'd then press herself against Taylor to hug her before pushing herself up to her knees to look down at Taylor. "But thanks..."She said as she readjusted her kimono as an attempt at modesty. "I'd love to fight you for real."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:16 am

Lia was impressed by the display she was witnessing, remaining in her seat as the two brawlers threw each other around the bar. Akashi lived up to her title easily, and Taylor bounced around like a spaz and struck like a viper. She knew Akashi was good, and, as much as she hated to say it, Taylor was pretty vicious herself.

As the fight came to a close, Lia stood up and approached, leaning over at them, she smiled, clapping slowly. "Wow, that was a heck of a fight! That... thing where you did that thing was awesome!" She grinned brightly, miming playful rabbit punches that did not resemble anything that occurred in that fight. She extended both her hands, "I think everyone is expecting you two to fuck now, so we should at least get back to our seats before they crowd around and bust out cameras..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:07 pm

"I didn't have you finished. But you could've been if I WANTED you to." Taylor stuck her tongue out at Akashi as she pushed back to her feet.

She looked at Lia. "Oh... I'll tag out so you can get in some exercise. I'll just... wait outside till you're... done." She said awkwardly, looking back and forth between Lia and Akashi with mock suspicion. Then she darted back to the booth, jumping on to the table and stepping down to the seat before flopping down on her butt.

She grabbed a bottle that she thought might have been hers and raised it to Lia and Akashi. "To me! And all the fights we may have that will involve me beating the shit out of you and making you look like amateurs. Well," she looked at Lia. "I guess you don't need ME for that."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next