Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant - Page 7 Empty Re: Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

Post by Tanosh Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:49 am

She almost caught that wrist with the cuff. Almost.

But, almost didn't cut it here in the wild world of women wrestling. Ada's mouth opened and her eyes widened to match the incredible pain from the smash of her crotch. In retrospect, she couldn't have imagined how she could have set her current predicament up more perfectly. Her legs were basically spread eagle, though one foot was on the ground and one was on Tally's face. A traitorous body did not move for the pain, though she could feel her knees weaken and her spirit to falter just a bit as her mouth still had produced no sound.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:57 am

Tally moved her head to shake off Ada's foot, trying to get into position. She then tried to reach up and grab Ada's panties and yank them down hard. If she could manage that, a sick gleam would appear in her eye as her other hand, which held onto the horse cock would lunge upward trying to drive the equine dong upward like a sword into Ada's ass, as hard as she could and without so much as a warning.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:45 am

When Tally shook her head, Ada lost her footing, slipping through the metal fence that seperated crowd from wrestlers. Her foot landed on the front row seat, right between some man's legs... her toes gently brushed the guy's loins, but she couldn't focus on that. The first strike had sent her hands down to her panties to cover her loins. The yank on her panties was countered as her digits wrapped around them to keep them safe. "Ughh.." she strained to keep her panties, but they very slowly stretched out. The crowd was slowly reintroduced to the woman's body... and everyone was cheering for the heel.

She panted and struggled, but with her leg stuck and her panties being pulled down, she felt huge horsecock enter her body, which elicited a yelp of pain. It was slick already from Tally's use... making the whole experience all the more embarrassing.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:15 am

Tally grinned darkly as she wielded the rod against Ada. She needed the girl to be on her back so she could really go to work and tried to drive her head forward and slam it into Ada's chest, using the horse cock to drive her by the ass onto her back.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:12 am

She was more or less helpless. The pain had kept her stunned long enough that she couldn't adequately counter attack, and with her leg stuck through the metal fence a full retreat was out of the question. As Tally slammed her head foreward, Ada would cry out again in pain, devastated by the attack. She fell backwards, held like a popsicle so that she didn't fall ONTO the weapon and shove it in even deeper. Leg twisted in the metal bars, and though it moved her foot, she was no closer to freedom as her leg ran against the strangers inner thigh and out past his knee. With her free leg, she tried anything to get away, pushing back at a crawl, rolling over, anything but attack her opponent... but that right leg was still caught by the fence, and retreat was impossible until she could get it free.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Tally took one hand off of Ada and lifted it up high. She would try and slap it down right on top of the girl's pubic mound and hold her firmly in place before beginning to try and pump the huge horse cock in and out of Ada's ass. "I'll teach you to try and humiliate me. I'll bet I'll make you cum cause you're such a slut you probably love this too!" Her cheeks were red just from saying it. "Cumming... without even touching your pussy!" She added with a dark grin as she went to work.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:18 pm

She groaned, but kept her hands away from her opponent. They still held the metal cuffs that were the key to her eventual success. A scream again erupted from her throat as she was slapped so viciously, and for now she would stay still, completely at Tally's mercy. Those eyes watched her opponent blush at what she was saying. Interesting. She was frightened away earlier by the sudden deepthroating earlier, perhaps Ada could scare the girl away again.

Her breathing began to increase to a pant as she was violated. Even a moan was given, "L-lesson? Mmm, God, give me more!" She groaned and rocked her hips to assist in Tally's assault. This wasn't her favorite, nor did she particularly love it... but she could enjoy it. "Wreck my ass, you evil Domme." She would give Tally exactly what she wanted.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Tally paused for a second at Ada's sudden enthusiasm but this time she wasn't going to be scared away. She grinned and pulled the cock out most of the way until was almost out except for the tip and then jammed it forward roughly. Tally, too, would give Ada exactly what she was demanding. "I knew it... you're a total slut!" She spat out the words like they were an insult. "Anything for a fuck, any hole, right?" She asked, still blushing at her own words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:54 pm

She panted as the cock was removed from her, all but the very tip. Her body began to crawl towards Tally, trying to fill the void that had been left with the cock. She wanted it back so badly, that her hips rocked to take as much of it as she could before it was thrust back in so viciously. It hurt, a lot, but there was pleasure in it as well, pleasure she focused solely on to keep her edge. Tally would break first. "No no, you've gotta twist it..." she moaned as her own hand went to grasp the dildo within her left hand... metal cufflinks held securely in her right. "MMMnnn Goddd... I think I'm gonna Cummm!" she moaned loudly.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Tally growled and batted Ada's hand away when she went for it. "Oh..." She said and pulled the cock out a little only shove it back in, this time roughly twisting it as well. "Like this!?" She said harshly. The words Ada said, that she was going to cum, that Made Tally's heart pound with excitement. That was what she had been wanting to do this entire time and it felt sooo good to do it. She was just a little annoyed that this bitch was trying to kill her buzz by actually liking it! Either way, Tally felt that this was far more humiliating than what Tally had had done to her and even if Ada was enjoying it, there was no way she wasn't at least a little embarrassed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next