Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant Empty Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

Post by Tanosh Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:28 am

Bouncy Castle, toy, Handcuff match

Well you made me weep, and you made me moan
Well you cause me to leave, child, my happy home.
But some day bay-bee, you won't worry my life no more.

The guitar entrance that signified Pink Ice's return to the stage filled the arena. She bounced onto the stage excited, raising her arms to the fans that cheered for her. She was jumping up and down as she moved down the stage. Which was strange, since there was no battle ring for her to jump into. A big orange and red block was in the center of where the ring should have been. She eventually made it to a small machine, which she stepped on with her bare right foot. Her big toe pressed a switch and the little machine whirred to life. The block began to grow in size, as Ada walked past her fans, touching their hands with her own, and hugging some she chose specifically until the block became a ring. Pulling herself away from those who loved her body, she climbed into the ring as it was still taking its full shape, raising with it.

Bang Bang Bang Bang!
Vamanos! Vamanos!

Once it was at the peak of size she snapped her fingers and from the rafters fell a small adult's store worth of toys. Almost everything one could imagine was inside the ring in some form or another.

Last edited by 677 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant Empty Re: Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 am

"Flashbulb" Intorduced Mia tally Bryant. The newest... and biggest... member of the Era of Hell. It was her first match since joining and she was looking to really humiliate whoever her opponent was. She had been skeptical when she heard it was a hentai match, and an unusual one at that. Tally was apprehensive about thiese matches. She was still convincing herself that she had no sexual feelings for women, only the desire to humilate them, sexually if possible. The thought of being able to make another girl completely degrade herself made her practically squeal. But the htought of it happeneing to her was downright frightening.

Clad in a very skimpy black lingerie and bringing out her riding crop, she quizzically surveyed the bouncy castle. She stepped inside and hopped carefully on it, her big belly and huge tits jiggling as she lookedo ver Pink Ice. "This... is very strange..." She said. "We're going to wrestle here?" Honestly, she wasn't sure if that was really the case or this was a big joke.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:03 pm

As Tally started bouncing around, Ada made sure to steal the bounce, and get much higher lift than she had before. The bouncy ring was built not like the castles of old, as that cut down on the field of view the crowd had. No, instead the bouncy arena was octogon shaped with a bouncy ring wall that came up to about their knees when they stood close. The ref girl would remind Tally to remove her shoes before entering the ring as a rupture in the ring would put a damper on their fun. And finally, when asked whether or not this was the actual location of the wrestling match, Ada laughed. "Of course it is! Do you know how hard it was to hide the real ring?" she asked as she halted her bounce by bending her knees upon impact, too which the ref nodded to agree that this was the correct location of the match. She did this to also double bouncy Tally even higher than she had been bouncing before.

Once both fighters were set in the ring, the ref explained the rules. "This is a toys match! To win you must handcuff your opponent!" the tiny zebra girl spoke loudly enough for the stadium to hear her. And at that she dropped her arm and blew her whistle to signify the beginning of the match.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:37 am

Tally was wary, looking over Ada carefully. Though she had to admit, the girl was kinda sexy, she also knew that whatever was going on seemed very much not what she was looking forward to. The toys gave her an almost permanent blush but she decided to swallow hard and eye Ada. "I... I'm not here to have fun... I just want to see that face of yours with a look of shame on it!" Tally had never been so bold before, but she firugred if she was going to be a heel now, she had better start some time.

When the whistle was blown, she began to jump up as high as she could to get some air and bounce towards Ada to smash her intot he castle with all her weight.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:10 pm

"Shame?" Ada seemed confused by the meaning of the word, her little bubble gum pink head working in overtime to figure out what Tally could do that would bring her any amount of shame in the ring. Maybe she meant satisfaction? That would have made more sense. Yes, Ada was almost certain she meant satisfac- and now she was hit by a flying Tally Bryant, having taken too long to ponder the large heel's words. Her chest shmushed into Tally's stomach as Tally's own chest shmushed into her face. The two conjoined in falling with Tally on top, and Ada landing directly under her against the ring wall. Her tiny arms flapped out from either side of Tally, as though flight were an option of escape while under the heel.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 am

Tally grinned as she smooshed Ada against the 'ring' She then pushed herself up enough to look down. "What awaste to set up all this." She said. She then attempted a breast smother, hoping to knock Ada out quickly so che could cuff her and take her time humiliating the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:53 pm

She gasped a deep lung of air as Tally sat up and didn't think to respond about all this being a waste, but rather crossed her right arm over to her left so that both arms would be at Tally's right side. She tried to pull herself out from under the huge heel before the breast smother occurred, but this was to zero effect. Her face got mashed between to heaping helpings of chest, and nothing could stop that. But both arms were on Tally's right side, and with some effort, she tried to push Tally off of her by the elbows. The effect would be less pushing Tally off and more dragging Ada out from under her. Her left hand would even grab Tally's panties and pull to give her a bit of a wedgie during the escape to hopefully embarrass the larger woman and give her something to split her attention over.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:50 am

Tally was content to hold thesmother as long as it took for Ada to go unconscious. She wasn't expecting her panties and when she did, the wedgie wasn't the worst of it. "H-hey, wait!" Her cheeks flushed and she lifted up enough to give Ada a breather as she turned herself to try and bat away Ada's hand. "Stop that!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:15 am

She took a deep breath of delicious sustaining air as Tally sat up and knocked her arm away. Knowing she had little time to work with before the smother returned, both hands were applied with gusto to Tally's side as though she intended to push her over. More than likely, this would simply send Ada sliding out from under Tally like a mechanic from under a car. Either way, she'd roll to her stomach after the maneuver and try to scurry-crawl away to start this engagement over.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 am

"nngh.." Tally groaned as Ada pushed out from underneath her. Tally too decided to regroup and try again, crawling to the edge of the 'ring and pulling herself up., turnign around to face Ada and see if she was up to anything.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next