Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant - Page 2 Empty Re: Pink Ice vs. Tally Bryant

Post by Tanosh Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:58 am

She got to a far edge of the ring, and glanced back, half expecting Tally to have crawled after her. Finding that Tally had not, Ada simply stood, revealing what she had acquired in her travels. A massive black horse shaped dildo in a stunning 24". Had Tally been right on Ada's tail, she would have found that this monster of a cock had a use that was much less sexual... the use of a baton or bat. Ada stood up, taking the 'weapon' into both hands and getting ready for Tally to make her next move. She held it low for now, angling it downward as though she would soon be using it to play hockey. "Mine's bigger 'an yours," she said referring to Tally's crop that she had brought into the ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Tally turned around only to see Ada wielding the huge dildo and turned her head, blushing furiously. She dropped thed riding crop and looked around. All sorts of toys laid about but it seemed as though Ada had found the biggest one. Grimacing and swallowing hard, Tally bent her knees and leapt at Ada, clearing half the distance in one bounce then using the momentum of the second bounce to try anddrop kick Ada. Seemed as though the big girl could extra use of the bouncy castle.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:07 pm

"Don't be shy... All toys need lovin'" she said as Tally blushed. Her eyes widened as Tally took to the air again. Ada bounced, timing her landing to be just prior to Tally's. The resultant bounce of Tally sent Ada flying, haven stolen some energy from the heel. Tally's feet met air where Ada ought have been. Pink Ice was actually laid out in the air over top of Tally in a sort of superman like flight path. As they passed each other, Ada would swing with the dildo down into Tally's face. 24" of floppy plastic in this situation would cause more insult than injury.

If all went according to Ada's whim, she'd be landing perfectly on both feet, but the universe was rarely so bent to one mortals wills... And unless Tally did something to Ada mid air, the pink haired beauty would hit face and shoulder first in the bounce floor and tumble to the far edge of the ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 am

Tally's eyes widened as she went zooming past her locationwith her intended target zooming past her in the opposite direction. She cursed the bouncey caslte for the moment as she landed on her butt and bounced forward towards the other side of the ring. She rubbed her head wherre the dildo struf and grimaced at the thought. It stung her pride far more, that was for sure. She huffed. She'd have to used some of these toys eventually and she looked around and found a string of anal beads and grabbed them. She then tried to stealthily wrap them around her fist like a pair of brass knuckles. She then turned around to investigat Ada's situation.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:08 am

She hit face first and finally tumbled over onto her back. Laughing insanely, "I can't believe that worked!" she shouted as she slowly she made her way back to her feet, "OH My God! I didn't think it'd actually work, but it did! Hahaha!" She was finally back on her own feet and making her way towards Tally, "Oh, you like the beads? Hehe, I'll use 'em on you once I get you cuffed up." The pink haired Ice Queen began to make her way towards the heel, holding the floppy dildo like it was some sort of lightsaber and she was a Jedi Knight.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:07 am

Tally was not amused by the woman's laugter. Thismatch had her more on edge than usual and the normally cheerfully Tally was feeling skidish. "N-No! I don't like these!" She tossed them aside quickly and decided to just chagre at Ada once more. Even though Ada hadn't once brougt up her weight, Tally was still flustered and wanted to humiliate the girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:01 pm

"Oh come on! They're fun!" she protested as Tally unwrapped them from her fist and tossed them to the side. What a waste. As Tally charged, Ada attempted a ducking side slip and follow up with a bearhug from behind. But rather than try to grasp hands to complete the hug, both would wrap around the horse dildo, the shaft so long and facing upwards. For the crowd, it could have appeared like Tally was about to perform paizuri on the shaft. Ada would press her own luscious chest into Tally's back to tighten the hold, while the animal shaped head of the dildo floppily bounced off of Tally's lips.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:13 am

Tally saw Ada duckaway, she went to swing a clothesline at her, but the bouncy castle through off her footing. She only allowed Ada to get her in the bearhug and shove the dildo in her face. Her cheeks went red and she turned her face. "S-stop that!" She said and tried to shake Ada off. She hunched over and shook her big body, not sure if it would work but she had to try.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:52 pm

"Ack," she grunted as she was shaken around. Her grip remained tight and the treatment only served to have the floppy weapon slap heel in the face repeatedly. Finally, she seemed to get her footing and began to try and bounce up and down with Tally. If they ever got enough lift, Ada would push her breasts into Tally's back and try to get the bigger woman to belly flop then get squished as Ada belly flopped into Tally's back.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:36 pm

"w-whaa!" Tally said as they began to bounce. She blushed as she felt Ada's breasts in her back but the dildo was far more embarrassing. The bouncing now was causing a porblem and Ada seemed to be more acclimated to the bouncy castle and was able to force her onto her stomach and Ada ontop of her. It dazed her sligtly as she moaned against the dildo.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next