Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 8:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 4:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 4:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 4:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 4:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Wells statred at Kanai as she played with her chest, despite the rosey blush on her face. She couldn't help but oggle the cute idol. "T-thanks.." She said with a soft smile. Wells looked as Kanai was on her knees spreadign ehrself open for Wells. "Uh..." She turned her head and looked at Kanai fromt he corner of her eye. "Well.. um.." She then looked down ant cupped one of her smaller breasts. "What can I do with these..." She heaved a sigh. "Um...' Would you mind laying down? I think I have a really embarrassing idea..." She said and brought her hand to her head and shook it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 pm

"Hmm? Sure," Kanai said, lying down on her back. Her long pink pigtails spilled out beneath her, covering the mat, while Kanai lay on her back. Her legs were parted slightly still, giving Wells access, while her hands fell to her sides, leaving herself totally vulnerable.

"Alright then, what will you do to me?" Kanai said in a teasing, singsong voice.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:12 am

"D-do?!" Wells stammered. She sighed. "Why do you have to say it like that?" She then leaned in and pushed Kanai's legs open and carefully spread open Kanai's pussy lips. She leaned in and grabbed her own breast and leaned in. Squeezing her breast, she pushed it into Kanai's pussy and rubbed it back and forth against Kanai's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:16 am

Kanai furrowed her brow, looking at Wells with slight disapproval. "Quit being so embarrassed Wells," she said, "I'm the one letting you do whatever you want." As Wells leaned in, Kanai began to feel a bit of apprehension. What if Wells really did do something that blew Kanai's mind? Kanai wanted to win the match, but she couldn't just go back on her word.

Then she felt Wells's hard nipple scraping against the outside of her sex. "Oh!" she gasped, "T-this is a surprise..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Wells sighed at Kanai's words. "I'm just not used to it, ok!" She said softly as she tried to push her tiny breast even further into Kanai's pussy, trying to use the perky tit like a tiny didldo, pushing it in and out while her nip probed inside of Kanai's pussy walls. She then leaned in while she moved back and forth. "I wonder..." She said softly and leaned in and began to lick at Kanai's bellybutton.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:54 am

Wells's tiny nipple teased Kanai's uter sex lips, not really penetrating her or doing much to pleasure her, but the movements were enough to embarrass Kanai. She gasped when Wells moved to probe her belly-button with her tongue as well, feeling highly embarrassed by Wells's movements.

"W-wow... this is pretty good," Kanai moaned, "Not good enough though..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:48 am

Wells pouted as she heard Kanai's words. "S-so a kawaii couldn't do something that a non-kawai couldn't?" She said. " Well, yeah... this is pretty strenge. But... I guess eventhough a girl with real boobs couldn't do this, there's not much fun still, right?" She then sighed against Kanai's wet bellyb button. "Well.." Without stopping her movements, she slid her index finger underneath the breast that was partially inside Kanai's pussy, extending it into the pink haired idol's sex even deeper than anything else could get. "Because of these consolation prizes, I still have more room.." She said hoping.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:36 pm

Kanai moaned as Wells slid a long finger into her pussy, right underneath the nipple. "Wells... You're doing pretty good," Kanai said again, "But you shouldn't try something you can't do, you know? Your nips are too small to do something like this..." Though now that Wells was fingering her as well, the pleasure was getting pretty intense. Kanai's moans got louder, she started to shake her head side to side, the big pigtails bobbing.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

I.. I was just trying to see if I could fit it in there..." Wells said with a soft sigh as she continued to finger Kanai. "I-it was the only thing I could think of..." She then looked down. "I guess it was pretty foolish but I thought... hey some girl with big boobs could never even try this!" She looked up as her mouth fell open slightly, watchign Kanai moan was kind of hypnotic.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:56 am

"Ah-ahn..." Kanai gasped, "T-true, I doubt anyone would try nipple-fucking me. And this fingering is soooo goooooood!" Kanai moaned those last two words out. Her hands reached down and grabbed Wells's cheeks, turning her head up to look her in the eye.

"You know, I kinda feel bad for making you do all the work," Kanai said. She began to sit up. "How about this? I'll change the bet; we'll both do it, and the first to cum is the loser. Deal?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next