Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:07 pm

Wells trmbled a bit as their breasts met, her perky nipples erect already from the cool breeze. "Hah..." She panted. "Yeah.." She said and clenched her buttcheeks as tightly as she could before Kanai puleld up. She indeed got up on her tippy toes when Kanai pulled. "Hrnn... It's not that bad!" She said, burying her face in Kanai's neck and panting against it, her lips brishing against the supple flesh. "As long as my butt holds..." She said as her hands couldn't help but squeeze Kanai's hips a bit.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 4: Kanai Kanamori vs Wells Quinn

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:02 am

"Hrrngh!" Kanai grunted as she lifted up on Wells. Though Wells was light, even for a kawaii, Kanai didn't have the strength to lift her any higher than onto her tip-toes. Still, Kanai could make the move rather uncomfortable while it lasted. She began wiggling around Wells's panties, trying to at the very least embarrass the girl, while pushing her chest in and grinding her small breasts against Wells's chest to further embarrass her. "Only a few more seconds!" Kanai said, pulling upwards a bit more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:04 pm

"owwnngh!" Wells groaned as she tried to fight against the wedgie. She didn't like the feeling of panties trying to invade her butt and her fingres pressed into Kanai's hips though she was careful nott o dig her nails into the soft flesh. Wells gasped when she felt Kanai forcing her breasts onto her own, the moment of surprise leaving her vulbnerable to the wedgie as her butt cheeks unclenched enough for them to ride upward. "H-hey!" She gasped, panting against Kanai's neck hotly. "T-this isn't THAT kind of match!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:12 pm

"Can't help it," Kanai said through gritted teeth. She pulled upwards one last time on Wells's panties, wedging the panties tightly into Wells's bottom to really embarrass her and hurt her a little, and then let her down slowly, putting her back onto the mat. "There, my time is up," Kanai said, letting go of Wells's panties, "Shall we get on to round two?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:15 pm

"eengh!" Wells shouted witht he last pull. "cn't be helped..." She muttered to herself, blushing a bit. "I... I think you liked it!" She said looking back. "Well... it wouldn't be so bad except for the, you know, wedgie." She said as she pulled her panties out of her butt. "But... I'm not ready to give up yet!" She exclaimed and held out her fist for the next rounfd of Janken.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:24 pm

"Well, I'm not saying I didn't," Kanai said, looking down to find that her small breasts were looking very perky, and her nipples had gotten hard from the contact. She blushed a little bit, but didn't let it bother her too much. After all, Wells appeared to be the same.

"Jan-ken-ha!" Kanai said, bringing down her hand to show a rock.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Wells pounded her hand into her fist once more, going with rock once more, she thought it was the safest bet of the three, and looked as they tied. "Ehh..." She groaned softly. "I thought I might get the chance to get you back a little, btu at least I get to be 'armed' as it were. She stepped forward and grabbed Kanai's panties tightly, their erect nipples barely touching, making Wells shier as she looked Kanai in the eyes. "On the count of three, ok?" She said.

"One.."

"Two..."

"Three!" Wells clenched her butt at the same time she grunted and pulled up on Kanai's panties trying to floss the cutie's ass with her won panties, though not incredibly strong, Wells could at least manage that much.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:43 pm

"A tie?" Kanai said, "Your luck is getting better Wells!" She moved forward and grabbed Wells's panties again, their bodies almost touching, their nipples brushing with any deep breath. She concentrated on Wells, focusing all her strength on lifting Wells up again when she finished the count. "Three!" Kanai said, pulling up on Wells's panties as well. She felt her panties slip easily between her butt, letting out a gasp of embarrassment. Kanai blushed but didn't give up, trying harder to pull up Wells and give her a nasty wedgie as well.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:43 am

"Heh." Wells said at Kanai's words. "We'll see..." She said and sighed. But se got into position, nonetheless. She clendhed and grunted cutely when Kanai pulled up. "Hnngh!" From trying to keep the panties from going into her butt and trying to floss Kanai's ass, Wells grunted. She closed her eyes tigtly and panted hotly against Kanai as they struggled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:30 am

Wells's thick fudoshi-like panties were certainly much harder to get into a wedgie than Kanai's thin frilly lingerie. She could've worn panties like Wells's, they were provided to her, but the awkward look and unwieldiness put Kanai off. Still, she was regretting it now as her panties easily wedged in between her buttcheeks and even was tightening around her slit. Kanai blushed and gasped out, trying even harder to pull up on Wells's panties. She also started a different attack, pushing forward as well to push her chest against Wells's and try to unbalance the girl.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next