Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Janabell vs Akashi-DONE-

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Janabell vs Akashi-DONE- - Page 6 Empty Re: Janabell vs Akashi

Post by Janabell Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Akashi would strike Janabell in the side badly damaging her ribs, she didn't know how much but it was bad, she was forced to let go and hold her ribs. She tried to back up slowly to avoid Akashi, she was hurt pretty badly but this was a good match overall. Janabell lays back, maybe she should try the Gogoplata.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:47 pm

Akashi rolled away when she felt the release, coughing as she did. "Damn you... You're a worthy opponent. Why do you shame yourself with such a disgraceful ways?" She asked. Akashi staggered to her feet, putting a little bit of weight on her injured foot. She couldn't keep being on the defensive. She she brought her fists up and inched towards Janabell. She needed to get close and get Janabell in a grapple. Then she could end it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 pm

Janabell knew Akashi didn't want to get mat based with Janabell, she would own in that type of wrestling she was deep down flattered by Akashi's words, she would only respond by saying "i-i don't know, and you are a very good fighter." That had to be the first honest thing Janabell said in her life, She could not lie to someone like Akashi she had no choice in this case but to show respect no matter how she felt. She got back up to her feet and watched as Akashi looked for a way to grab her, Janabell would dash forwards and attempt to bury her right foot into Akashi's chest, she wanted to get her onto the floor in the middle of the ring, that would almost make sure that she wins the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:20 pm

Akashi gave a smile at Janabell's words and braced herself for the impact. When she saw Janabell coming, she left herself open, hoping the girl would commit to a punch. Akashi turned her body so that the punch would slam into her hefty breast. A point on her that was quite toughened from years of Sumo. The fist would hurt but not nearly as much as it would if it landed elsewhere. She would then try and pull Janabell into a bearhug.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Janabell is punched in the breasts it did hurt alot then she was lifted into a bear hug it was not looking good now she had no where to go. She cried out in pain. The two were in the middle of the ring all Janabell could do was Wrap her legs around Akashi, she didn't want to cheat her out of the win, she started to like the "fair fight." She had too much respect now to cheat Akashi out of a win but she was not ready to tap she would hold on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Unfortunately for Janabell, Akashi was not looking to try and make the girl submit. She pressed her head against Janabell's forehead and smiled. "Yous hould feel lucky. I only use this move on people who are really tough. Or who really piss me off." Akashi then fell forward with Janabell in her arms, hoping to crush the bearhugged girl underneath her weight. To make the move even more brutal, Because Akashi had her face pressed against Janabell's, the girl's head would be smashed between Akashi's hard head and the mat. Most opponents blacked out from this move. Unfortunately Akashi never knew if she would also black out from it or not.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Janabell's head instantly smashes against the ground, it was as good as over for this match. Some damage should be done to Akashi as well, Janabell had no way to block anything else the three count would go with ease, there was no kick outs or anything Janabell could do. She was out cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Akashi lay against JJanabell, barely moving with her arms clutching against her. Blood rolled down Janabell's face. Akashi knew it was her own. She could feel the split in her head. She just hoped that at least there was some of Janabell's mixed in with it. But as the ref gave the count, Akashi rolled off Janabell and onto her back. She huffed as she looked over at Janabell's unconscious form and smiled. "Shit... That was way more than I was expecting." She stood up, panting as she looked down at Janabell. She got to her knees and weakly stood up. Her leg was feeling slightly better now. She'd be able to walk, but would probably have to limp for a few more hours. But As the ref raised her hand and the crowd cheered, Akashi waited for Janabell to regain consciousness.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:02 am

After a few minutes Janabell snaps back into reality her eyes slowly open as she noticed that Akashi stands above her, she didn't damage Janabell more? she noticed the blood leaking, she saw the wound on Akashi's head it looked bad. She slowly got up and looked at Akashi, even when weak she grabbed Akashi's left hand and raised it slowly, both were hurt bad. The ref would signal for two mics and passes one to each girl, Akashi had to talk first but,

"The Winner of the match as a result of a pinfall, Akashi!!!"

Back to top Go down

Janabell vs Akashi-DONE- - Page 6 Empty Re: Janabell vs Akashi-DONE-

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6