Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 10:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Wells gasped suddenly as her attack was met with in kind by Haruka. "Nnnnnnnnn...." She moaned hotly against Haruka as she continued to lick 'Oh no! She's some kind of crazed sex fiend! All my licking is doing is riling her up! Maybe it's because I'm not doing it right! If I just do it the right way and satisfy her, she'll stop.'

Wells' horrible logic followed through as she slid her handup Haruka's thigh and curled her fingers underneath Haruka's panties and began to slide them down. She paused her licking long enough to expose Haruka's glistening sex and with one eye opened, she marveled at it. Gulping hard, she closed her eye and plunged her tongue into Haruka's womanhood, letting out a moan of surprise and pleasure. Haruka's tongue was doing wonders and Wells' pussy was wettening quite nicely as well. But the taste of Haruka's juices was also intoxicating and despite her apprehension in the whole ordeal, found herself greedily licking Haruka's lower lips.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 2: Wells Quinn Vs. Amami Haruka

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:20 pm

Haruka pulsed sharply around Wells' bold little tongue. "Nooo!" she wailed as Wells delivered lick after loving lick to her sex. "Not this! Stop it!"

She would fumble for Wells' crimson panties, trying to pull them down to level the odds. Wells would get in a couple of good tongue thrusts before Haruka succeeded, Haruka puffing all the while over Wells' slowly-bared sex.

Then it would be Haruka's turn to invade Wells' nicely wet sex with her cute tongue. Some protest she'd put up - she all too energetically began nibbling and licking Wells, trying to beat her opponent into climax, Haruka quickly growing wetter and wetter with every attack Wells made.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:44 pm

Wells couldn't help but let out a grin as she heard Haruka's cries to stop. 'Oho! It's working!' She thought. All I have to do is increase my efforts and she'll be running away for sure!' She was so into her thought process that she barely noticed her panties being pulled down.. However, when Haruka invaded her exposed pussy, she DEFINITELY notice.

"Nnn.. Nyaaaaa!" She moaned out hotly as she was licked. Her head fell back and she shut her eyes. "N-noooooohhh" She moaned. 'What a dirty trick!' She thought. 'Playing me like that... I'll show her!'

Forcing herself upward she plunged her tongue back into Haruka's pussy, deeper than before and regrouped her efforts. She was going to drive this succubus away no matter what! Or how damn good it felt!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:02 pm

The back of Haruka's mind gushed over how cute Wells' cries of arousal were. Her sex, meanwhile, was all too happy to drool over Wells' face, ESPECIALLY with what her opponent did next!

"IYAAAAHH!!!" The red-faced Haruka ARCHED. And stayed arched for a bit, kept in that position by Wells' tongue sliding inside Haruka, the idol girl's green eyes gone wide, her sex spurting quite a bit of precum in response to the wonderful penetration she'd just received.

Forgotten was the entire premise of the bed match. T-that's it! Y-you want hentai? Panting desperately, Haruka shut her eyes, grabbed Wells by the legs and took a moment to try spreading her opponent wide open. You got it!

And her cute tongue would dive into Wells' sex, wiggling energetically inside her opponent in repayment for getting tongued herself.

Last edited by 123 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:46 am

Wells too had all but forgotten about the premise of the match as she eagerly licked at Haruka's drooling pussy. Despite any protest from Wells herself (of which there were none) The kawaii's legts spread easily for Haruka, inviting her to as as she pleased.

But when Haruka pierced Wells' sex with her tongue, the pink haired fgirl gasped and clutc hed tightly onto Haruka's thihgs. "Ngghyaaaa!" She wailed and her pussy uinstantly wettened only further iunviting Haruka. "Nyhaa..." nyhaaa..." She said panting against Haruka's pussy, halted in her own efforts for the moment. 'I won't let her get me! This is what she wants! Once I'm weak, she'll do even worse!" With renewed vigor, she plunged her tongue back into Haruka, trying to drive her tongue deeper into the girl's sex but moaning hard as she was also probed deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:36 am

By this time Haruka had decided to quit thinking things through and just screw Wells silly as soon as possible. Else, if the idol girl thought it over, she just might lose her nerves and any advantage she'd gotten so far in this match.

Besides... even she had to admit that Wells was wonderful. The way she moaned and writhed beneath Haruka as Haruka's tongue danced within her sex... the way Wells' tongue filled Haruka so desperately...

W-Wells-san... That was her last thought before the moaning Haruka devoted herself exclusively to pleasing Wells out of her mind with her naughty, naughty tongue, her own sex close to erupting.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 am

Wells had never been probed so magnificently before in all her life. She let out whimpering moans and pleasured gasps as she was tongued by the eager Haruka. She as well licked and slurped at her foe's pussy, no longer as an opponent but in a desperate attempt to give as good as she was getting. "Haaaaannnghhh." She moaned into the dripping pussy when her lips parted to take in a breath.

Her very core was bubbling and she felt her loins screaming for release. As Her honey began to flow freely into Haruko's mouth and onto her tongue, her pussy lips quivered and she gripped Harua's thighs, pulling back as she shut her eyes tightly.

Hanghnn Haaaaaa! Harukaaaaahhhhh!" She moaned as her pussy buurst. Exhausted but not done, she lifted her tongu up, dertermined to make Haruka release as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:49 am

Haruka leaked all over her opponent's hungry lips and hot face even as she lapped at Wells' bubbling pussy. In such a short exchange of sexual tonguing, she'd quickly come to understand the rhythm of Wells' pulsing body. Without thinking of it, she matched her rhythm with her opponent, wanting to cum together with Wells. More than once, if they had the time for it. Maybe other naughty stuff, too. Better than trying to strangle each other or something.

"Yatori Syndrome" was terribly infectious.

She almost became disappointed when Wells' cum sprayed across her face. She was just as full already. And she wanted to go together. She didn't even lick much of Wells' cum, however much that was the prize of the 'winner' of their race.

But then Wells' tongue rose and unzipped Haruka's shivering sex with a desperate yet lucky stroke. And then it was Haruka's turn to screech happily as she climaxed, her pussy all but torn open by the force of her lust released.

"W-W-Weeeellllls!"

After cumming for a long moment (and she'd cum a lot for a small girl like her, having held in all her carnal desires for so long), Haruka would flop onto Wells, panting weakly.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:29 am

Wells' eyes widened as she was splashed with cum, the sweet substance covering her face. Her tongue lolled out and licked at her lips, but she weakly griped at Haruka's thighs, rgliding her hands down the glistening skin. Her head fell back and she panted hard. She never felt something so wonderful in her life. She was glowing and her cheeks were rosy and her breasts rose and fell as she let out a soft whimper of delight.

"Ha... Ha... Haruka..." She said panting. "I'm sorry... I thought... You were... Some kind... Of succubus... Y-You're really great... That... Was... Wonderful..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue May 18, 2010 8:32 am

(OOC: Gomen, gomen, gomen...)

Haruka writhed weakly with every caress of Wells' tongue and hands. But her writhing was of pleasure, having been wonderfully exhausted in the most pleasurable way possible. Her small breasts seemed to strain out of her sweat-soaked bra, trying to go at Wells some more, her hard nipples leading. She lay her cheek upon the inside of Wells' thigh, her breath weakly washing over her opponent's wet sex, her own pussy similarly settling upon Wells' lips.

"S-same... here, Wells," she moaned dreamily. "Sorry... Still... you're... really... terrific... I wanna... do more... of this..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next