Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 6 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:47 am

Akashi watched as Sarah began to pack away the alcohol. Seeing Sarah reach for the third shot, the sumo had to reach out and snatch her own third glass. Before she could tip back her shot, she turned her head and looked at the noisy new patrons. Not particularly paying attention to them until they stolled up to their table.

As they started spouting off to Sarah, Akashi tipped her glass back and finished her shot. She slammed her glass down sideways so it broke and ground her hand into the glass, letting some blood drip onto the floor. She stood up, eye to eye with the one who was talking and grinned. "Listen bitch. Even if Sarah wasn't at the top of her game she'd still be miles above you!" She threw out her glass and blood coated hand for a hard slap.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:09 am

"AAHHHH!!!" the girl screamed, the small shards of glass scraping across her face when Akashi slapped her. She stumbled back clucthing her cheek, her cronies helping her stand.

"Why you-!" one of them snarled, and threw a punch aimed straight for Akashi's face. That punch would suddenly be intercepted, by none other than Sarah Gatt.

"Who says I'm not at the top of my game?" she asked, one hand crushing the fist of the girl, while the other stil held the shot glass, which she downed right away. "You all must not be up to date on my....affiars." She continued to crush the girl's fist, who soon cried out in pain. Sarah grinned like the devil, grabbed the back of the girl's head, and slammed her face first against their table, sending the rest of their drinks flying everywhere and knocking the girl out instanlty.

The gang leader gawked in disbeleif. "G-Get them!" she shouted, and all at once the gang attacked.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:48 am

Because of the large quantity of alcohol she consumed, Akashi's reaction time was kind of slower than usual. That and she was feeling even more foolishly brave than usual. Her eyes widened when zsarah caught the girl's hand. When the fight was all but assured as the gang leader gave the attack, Akashi pumped her fist. "Fuck yeah!" She charged right at the crowd and wrapped her arms around one of them, driving her head into their gut and trying to force part of the pile back even as fists slammed into her head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Sarah's eyes widened as their shots went flying after her own attack. "Hey! I was drinking those!" she shouted indignantly, and nailed the first girl to come at her with a lighting fast punch to the face. The entire bar was now on their feet to witness the fight unfolding. Many were cheering the catfight on, while other quickly shuffled out the door before they were caught in the middle of it.

"Oh, come on, Sarah!" the bartender groaned, slapping his forehead. "Do you know how long it took me to clean up the place from the last time?"

"They started it!" Sarah shouted back. Another girl came charging at her, so Sarah quickly ducked and flipped the girl over her shoulder, where she slammed through a table behind her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:35 pm

Akashi heard Sarah growl about the spilled drinks as she pushed a few of the rumblers awafrom Sarah and into a near by booth. Shforced her self to straighten up and punched the one she had been carrying in the stomach before turning. "huh? Dammit! Not our drinks!" Turning her head gave one of the girls a chance at an opening. She slugged Akashi in the chin but the sumo looked back with angry eyes and grabbed her by the collar and head butted her.

As the girl collapsed, Akashi grinned at the last girlsadistically. Fear came over her for a second but from behind another punk jumped on Akashi's back. The two girls started to gang up on the sumo but she still had a smile on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Sarah kicked a girl in the stomach and then send her flying with a sharp uppercut. Because Sarah was now quite tipsy from the drinks she herself stumbled backwards, right into another bar patrons table. "Oh, thanks," Sarah said, right before she snatched the half full bottle of beer on the table. She finished in no time, and let out a statisfied sigh. She then got back up, marched over to Akashi, and smashed the empty bottle over the head of the girl on her back. She slumped off of Akashi unconscious.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:58 pm

Akashi felt the girl on her back slide off She turned and saw Sarah behind her and grinned. She felt a fist in her gut and turned back to the girl. She was shocked that the punch seemed to only make her mad. Akashi grabbed her by the throat with both hands and lifted her up, dangling her by the neck. "where's that bitch of a leader? I wanna thank her for the good time." The girl coughed and sputtered at the question.

Akashi tossed the girl into a nearby table and then turned to Sarah. Not a bad brawl." She said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:14 pm

Sarah tossed the broken bottle aside and grinned, albeit a little a little bit tipsy. "This? This is nothing!" Sarah declared boisterously, gesturing to the girl's they had taken care of. "It won't be a real brawl until someone gets a weapon involved." As if on cue one girl slammed a pool cue across Sarah's back. Sarah's buckled under the hit, but almost a second later she came back grinning. "Now we're getting somewhere!" The girl tried to hit Sarah again, but this time Sarah caught the cue, moved in close and headbutted her right in the face. SHe fell back stunned, letting the pool cue go and leaving it for Sarah. "Fore!" Sarah laughed, and smashed the thing right across the stunned girl's face, knocking her into unconsciousness.

Sarah laughed in downight glee, and suddenly jumped on top of the nearby pool table. "Come on! Sarah's back bitches! Let the body count rise!" Sarah swung the pool cue in wide arcs, keeping back any gang member that tried to get her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:43 pm

Akashi watched in amazement as Sarah tussled with a cue wielding brawler and climbed up on the pool table and made her declaration. Akashi furrowed her brow. "Hey someone come at me with a knife!" She challenged absurdly, trying to out do Sarah. The leader of the gang had been watching and pulled out a switchblade and came at Akashi. "Right here you fat bitch!" She growled. "I'll cut you up!" Akashi grinned and as the girl swiped at her, she backed up and dodged the knife before reaching up and grabbing her arm. The sumo put her in an armbar and wrenched the knfe out of her hand.

As the gang leader barked epithets, Akashi shoved her forward. "Hey Sarah-San, Batter up!" She then shoved the girl towards the raving brawler Queen.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Sarah drove the pool cue into the stomach of a girl who had climbed up onto the table with her. When she doubled over Sarah brought the cue sharply up to nail her in the chin, sending her flying off the table. Sarah then swiftly turned and swung her weapon to nail another girl across the face as she tried to climb on the table, and she fell dazed back to the floor.

Sarah raised her head at Akashi's call, just in time to see the gang leader come stumbling towards her. Sarah grinned maliciously. She reared back with the cue, and with a golf-like swing the stick nailed the girl right in the chin. She was knocked out instantly, asleep before she even hit the floor. "Homerun!" Sarah laughed. "And she is out of here!!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next