» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 14 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:51 pm

Akashi smiled as Jenna looked at her design. She was about to say something when she felt Sarah push her onto the chair "Waaaaaah!" She yelped and let out an 'oof' as she plopped down. She turned around "Hey!" She whined but the grinned. "you didn't even let me take my kimono off!" She said as she turned around and pulled open her kimono to reveal her lack of bra. After giving a quick wiggle of a show, she tossed thed Kimono at Sarah like she was at a strip club and then turned around so Jenna could go to work.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Akashi's kimono landed right on Sarah's head, the brawler momentarily a coatrack for the sumo's outfit. Sarah pushed it off with a grumble, muttering something like 'wring her neck with it,'.

Jenna took her seat beside Akashi's chair with her tools at the ready. "Okay, hope you're ready. Right shoulder blade, right?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:48 am

Akashi grinned as she hit her mark and then gave a final sigh as she looked at Jenna. "Yeah." She said and closed her eyes waiting for the first prickle of pain from the needle.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:20 pm

Jenna nodded, checked over the drawing one last time and then slowly started lowering the needle. Soon it would touch against Akashi's smooth skin, the initial sting indicating the beggining of the inking. "Alright, stay still," Jenna instructed, and began working her way across Akashi's back.

Sarah grabbed her shirt and put it back on, slipping into it with a sigh. She didn't bother to put her jacket back on, and took her seat next to Akashi's chair again. "So, does your family know you're bumping ugly with another woman?" she asked casually.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:04 pm

Akashi clenched her teeth and hissed as the needle first poked her. It definitely wasn't as bad as the other needle and soon it settled into a dull ache as Jenna began to go to work. Akashi was a bit surprised at Sarah's question though. "T-they dont ." She said nervously. "We're a traditional family even by Japanese standards." She said. "The only one who knows I'm a les is my youngest older brother Hitachi-kun. We're very close and he kinda picked up on it after a while. Though even he doesn't know I have a girlfriend." She closed her eyes for a moment. "Mina and I were planning on having dinner with them and telling them."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm

"Oh, sounds dramatic!" Sarah laughed at the news. "I can picture it now. Everybody seated around the table in their diapers, quietly enjoying their meals and the company when BAMM!" Jenna jumped slightly at Sarah's outburst. "You drop the bombshell." Jenna glared at Sarah before setting back to her work. "Oh, can I come? I want to take pictures. I mean, just the looks on their face will be priceless.|

Sarah leaned back in her chair and sighed. The subject of family was bringing back some bad memeories for her, she didn't know why she brought it up with Akashi. "Though reallym how much more can they judge. I mean, you fight in a league where rape and public nudity are coshure." Sarah looked at Akashi and grinned mischievously. "Unless they don't know that either?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:19 pm

"Sumo don't wear their sashes outside of the ring." Akashi grumbled. "And I don't know how it will go. My mother and oldest brother won't be happy. It's possible they will disinherit me. I... I don't know how it's going to go." It was something that she had really struggled with.

Akashi's eyes widened at Sarah's next words. "T-They know!" She admitted. "I tell them when I have matches... Just not the Hentai matches..." She then grinned. "They watched me beat your butt..." She snickered.

She then sighed. "What about you?" She asked, figuring the subject was probably a sore spot but still interested.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:10 am

Sarah's fist clenched as Akashi asked her question. She should have known that bringing up family would no doubt lead to qestions about her own. Jenna momentarily stopped her work to raise her head, also interested for an answer. But Sarah was silent, merely looking out the window. Frowning, Jenna set back to work.

"I don't have a family," Sarah answered suddenly. SHe surprised herself with that little confession. "Mom ran out on me when I was five years old." Sarah remembered that day well, waking up in the morning to an empty apartment, alone and afraid as she cried for her mother, but she never came.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:42 am

Akashi gave a weak smile to Sarah despite the words she heard. It was sad and if her mom had stayed maybe Sarah would have been different. "Sarah-San..." She said softly. "I can't imagine what that must have been like. Even losing my father at an early age I still had a mother and my older raised me in my father's stead... But I think you're wrong. You do have a family. Now at least." She tried to give a hopeful look. She certainly wasn't including herself but she knew at least two people who cared for Sarah in that way.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:17 am

Sarah sniffed disdainfully. "That's so sugary sweet you're giving me diabetes," she muttered. None the less, Sarah had afeeling just who Akashi was talking about, and she hid a small smile from the other two women.

Jenna smiled as well as she pt the finishing touches on Akashi's tattoo. "Alright, you're done!" she announced, pulled back with her tools.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next