Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:06 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 7:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 7:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 20 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:23 pm

Skashi bristled at Sarah's comment but ended up laugin it off. Maybe she did? She would have to do something about it later. "Sarah-San, you aren't even trying!" She laughed and rubbed her hand on Sarah's butt again. "If you're just going to leave it hanging out there, then I'm gonna have fun wit it." Se said grinning. She then grabbed Sarah's thighs and heaved her up onto the bike., getting on it herself. She then basically fell against Sarah and grinned. "Sarah-San.. You're so drunk, I'm gonna need to hold on extra tight." She would reach up and Grab Sarah's chest and give it a squeeze. "Ok... I'm ready now." She said with a laugh.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 pm

Sarah purred slightly when Akashi rubbed her rear, an odd reaction from the Queen of Brawl to say the least. Then she was hauled onto her bike with a groan, and finally she she sitting in the right position on her Harley. By instinct alone she was able to know where to grab the handlebars. She didn't give much reaction to Akashi grabbing her breasts, too focused on getting her bike going. "Then we're good to goooo!!" Sarah declared, turned the key and the bike roared to life. Grinning goofily, Sarah set the bike off.

And went straight onto the sidewalk.

"Out of my way, assholes!" Sarah shouted, completely unaware of whst she was doing. People cried out in alarm and jumped out of the way before Sarah drove them down. "We'll get home in no time!" And then Sarah collided with a street lamp. Luckily they were going at a slow enough pace that there wasn't a serious collision, but the bike toppled over, with its two passengers falling onto the sidewalk.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:20 pm

"Weeee!O Akashi called out as they took off at a crawl. The low speed collision caused Akashi to yelp, but as she rubbed her aching head, she laughed. "Ha! Sarah-San caant driiiive!" She taunted. Slowly she stood up, moaning a bit. "Sarah-San..." She said. "I'll hail a cab..." She stumbled towards the street and waived her haind whenever she saw a car. "Finally after a moment shegrwoled. "Stop dammi3!" She yelled and pulled open her kimono to flash the next car. Thankfully, the stopped and fortunately it was a cab. "Sarah-San!" Akashi alled out. "It's time to go hoooome!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Sarah didn't get up as fast as Akashi, and lay groaning on the cold ground. Finally she had to admit defeat. There was no way she was driving tonight. "Fine, hail the fucking cab!" she growled. With some amount of difficulty Sarah got back to her feet, grabbed the handlebars to her bike and walked it to a parking spot she could leave it overnight. Once that was done she stumbled back to Akashi, just as the cab pulled up to the curb. "Alright, get in," Sarah grumbled, shoving Sarah into the backseat. Once in Sarah would simply collapse herself across Akashi's lap, unable to stay standing any longer.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm

Akashi flopped in the cab with a yelp when she was shoved. Before she could get relaxed Sarah flopped onto her lap. She grinned and began to run her fingers through Sarah's hair gently. "Sarah-San, I can't go home tonight. I'm waaaaay too drunk. Can I sleep with you toniiiiight?" She said with an impish grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Sarah sighed and relaxed comfortably onto Akashi's lap, her meaty thighs making a pretty good pillow. She even purred a bit when the sumo ran her fingers through her hair, the sensation feeling really good in her drunken state. Were she sober she would have never done such a thing. She'd probably punch herself if she could.

Sarah mumbled something at Akashi's question. It was unclear if it was a yes, no, or 'fuck off', but Sarah was too drunk and tired to elaborate. She just settled into Akashi's lap as the cab driver drove to her appartment.

Last edited by 379 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:09 pm

Akashi smiled as she continued to pet Sarah, enjoying the time and kinda wishing she was sober enough to be able to remember something like this. Honestly she wasn't sure if she had ever been as drunk as she was now. Sill, she looked down and goofily grinned at Sarah, chuckling at her mumbled response. As the cab pulled up to Sarah's apartment, Akashi shoved Sarah. "We're home, Sarah-San!" She said and tried to shove Sarah out of the cab.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Sarah was close to falling asleep in the cab when it suddenly pulled to a stop just before her appartment building. She was jerked back to reality when Akashi started moving, and she shook her head clear. She stumbled out of the cab at looked up at her appartment. "Hey, I know somebody who lives here!" she suddenly gasped. "What's her name - uh....oh I forget! Let's go say hi!" She slowly made her way to the door, but could barely make it two steps without nearly falling over.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:07 pm

"Haha!" Akashi said, lauging at Sarah. "Say hi to yourself in the mirror!" She chirped. She put her arm around Sarah and fished around in her pocket, fumbling for the key and tried to bring the two of them up to and in, Sarah's apartment. Though it was an epic struggle on the sloshed sumo's part. "Once inside, she would close the door and lean against it, holding Sarah. "Is it bed time, Sarah-San?" she asked, searching around for a possible entrance to Sarah's bedroom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:25 pm

The first thing Akashi would see when she opened the door to Sarah's appartment was the far wall, on which was nailed all the trophies Sarah had taken from her helpless victims in the AFW. In the center of it all was the very first thing she had taken since her debut: Akashi's green sumo sash. "Bed?" Sarah mumbled. Now that she had stopped drinking she was left feeling sluggish and tired. She pointed at one of the doors on the same wall. "There. There's the bed. My bed....maybe."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next