by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

knockin on MY door!?

2 posters

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

knockin on MY door!? - Page 22 Empty Re: knockin on MY door!?

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:22 am

Akashi gripped Sarah's tighs even tigter as she licked Sarah with increasing pace. Like a mad woman, she ran her tongue along every inch of Sarah's pussy, inside and out, relishing the flavor and and trying to get to every bit of it while she still could. "Sarah-San..." She moaned out, her own pussy throbbing which sent both pleasure and pain washing throug her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

Sarah's body was largely in control at this moment, as her mind was off in la la land. Otherwise she would have largely objected to the fact that she was basically being raped. That wasn't the case here. Sarah's hands gripped the bedsheets tightly as Akashi's tongue plunged deep into her pussy, another moan coming from her. She was starting to sweat now, the pleasure of it all taking toll on her body.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:19 pm

If Akashi had been sober then she wouldn't have taken advantage of Sarah like this. She dreamed of this moment but she wanted Sarah to at least be conscious. She wanted Sarah to enjoy it and she wanted Sarah to at least see that it wasn't so bad, even if it wasn't the brawlers thing. But as she drunkenly ravaged Sarah's pussy, she gave no thought to it other than lapping up all the delicious juices. Her body tingled with pleasure as Sarah moaned again andmoaned out again as she slurped at Sarah's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:15 pm

Sarah's body was nearing its climax, even if she wasn't conscious for it. A few more tonguings like the one Akashi was giving her and she'd soon release. SHe clenched her teeth, and in a long drawn ot moan Sarah finally orgasmed, her juices spilling from her pussy.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:43 pm

Akashi gasped as Sarah;'s pussy exploded. "Annnhhh ... holy shit..." She gasped and slurped up all the juies. "Damn....' She moaned as she licked Sarah;s pussy clean. When she was satisfied, she pushed herself up and looked at Sarah. "Heh.... Got ya...' She said and pulled off half of her Kimono. But before she was even able to shrug the rest of it off, she fell back down and collapsed against Sarah's pussy and began to snore softly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:01 am

Sarah fell back onto the bed, uterly spent after climaxing to Akashi's treatment. She moaned slightly when Akashi fell back into her pussy, but she remained asleep with a smile on her face.

A few hours later night began to turn into day. The first few rays of the morning sun began to slip through Sarah's window, but still the Queen of Brawl woulf not wake up until a few hours after this. Slow her eyes began to open, and then she winced, waking up to a pounding headache. It took her a few seconds to realize whee she was, but soon registered that she was in her bedroom. How she got there she had no idea. Sarah groaned tiredly. God only knows what happened last night.

It wasn't long after this thought that Sarah came to notice something. Her legs were bare and.....something was between her legs. Sarah blinked, slowly looking down at what it was, and meeting a bundle of black hair.

Her green eyes widened in horror at the sight of a half naked Akashi with her head between her bare crotch.

"Wha? I-? Ah-," Sarah spluttered, her breathing quickening and her eyes becoming as wide as saucers as vague images of last night rapidly began to come back to her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:48 pm

Akashi slept peacefully during the night, nestled in Sarah's thighs and snug against the brawler's warm womanhood. The long night of drinking and romping took it's toll on her and sh slept soundly. It wasn't until Sarah woke, the shifting causing Akashi to stir slightly. She clutched Sarah's thighs and pressed her lips against Sarah's pussy lips before lifting her head upwards. "C'mon... Just one more taste... So... Delicious..." She muttered before pushing herself up and then falling back down onto Sarah's tummy before rolling onto her back nest to Sarah, her mouth agape and a little drool falling down the side of her mouth as her hand concosciously scratched at her naked breast. She let out soft snores as she continued to doze.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:26 am

Sarah was close to hyperventalating at this point. She couldn't believe her own eyes. She was half naked. Akashi was half naked. Desperately she thought of thosands of situations where another explanation was plausible, but could find none. Sarah barely even noticed Akashi rousing, but when the woman muttered her piece, Sarah's jaw dropped in horror. As the sumo rolled off her Sarah noticed something new. Her snatch had the subtle traces of dampness in it. That's when she had to face facts. There was no other explanation.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Sarah screamed so loud that it could have woken the entire building, but Sarah had other things on her mind right now. Things would only get worse,because suddenly the door to her room swung open. "Sarah," Rika Smart muttered as she came in wearing her pyjamas, rubbing her eyes tiredly from her recently disturbed sleep. "What are you screaming abou-?" As soon as Rika's blurred eyes focused, they widened in disbelief at the scene before her. "I...I...I..."

"No! Wait! I-It's not what it looks like!!" Sarah stammered.

"I....I'm sorry!!!" Rika squeeled, and an from the room as fast as she could, slamming the door shut behind her, leaving a stunned Sarah behind her.

Shock was quickly replaced with anger, weariness replaced with rising fury, and the Queen of Brawl set her blazing gaze on Akashi Tanikaze.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:36 am

Akashi shot up when Sarah screamed. Her eyes widened and she looked around in a daze. Before she could figure out what was going on she saw Rika swing the door open. "R-Rika-chan...?" She said not knowing why Rika was at her house.

Suddenly she turned her head when Sarah called out. "Sarah-Sa!?" She said rubbing her head in confusion. She turned again when the door was slammed and shook her head "W-why are we... In bed... Together?" She said looking at Sarah.

"W-why am I topless..." Suddenly she groaned. "Ugh...why is my pussy on fire..." As she rubbed her pussy, she saw Sarah with her pussy exposed. "Ehhhh!? Sarah-San why are you bottomless?" As she looked up at Sarah she saw the look of rage in her eyes.

"S-Sarah.... San... I don't like that look... Y-you can't beat me up for something I don't remember!" She said as she tried to roll away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:00 am

The look on Sarah's face seemed to disagree with Akashi's reasoning. She didn't bother attempting to cloth herself again. After all, what was the point now? So before Akashi could roll away, Sarah's hand whipped out to grab Akashi by her long hair, and yank her back over to her. Sarah bared her teeth in a furious snarl.

What preceded was Sarah putting Akashi through every wrestling submission hold she knew. Torture racks, boston crabs, camel clutches, the Queen of Brawl was bent on turning the sumo into a pretzel. After about ten minutes of that Sarah would lift the battered Akashi above her head with a strained yell, and then throw her straight into her closed door, wanting to smash her straight through it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next