Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Vampires and Ice Cream!

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 6 Empty Re: Vampires and Ice Cream!

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:02 pm

"I love it!" She moaned as her neck was bitten. "nnnnyaaaaa!" She moaned and bucked in the air. In lusty gasps. "M-more! More! S'il vous plais!." she panted and fingered Connie faster, clutching her breast tightly. She whimpered at Connie's question and even though she had a smile on her face, she immediately gave in. "Zepplins is! She's the mistress!" She wailed.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 pm

"Gooooood, baby. I'll plais you all night long," she purred, smiling wide to bare her lovely white teeth. She'd bring her teeth from the soft wet skin, licking it slowly over her teeth marks before bringing her lips to brush over Babbel's ear. "But Mama Zepplins is hungry..." she whispered slowly, then dug her teeth into her neck again quickly, in a fresh spot with intent of drawing blood now to stain the water along with her own slowly leaking pussy

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Vampires and Ice Cream! - Page 6 116952-BLCRJM2.png

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:58 am

"Unngh..." Babel moaned as Connie licked her neck. Her hand slipped downward and immediately began to slide into her own slit as she eagerly pumped in and out of both pussies as her eyes fluttered and rolled up slightly. "F-Feed!" She yelled, desperately demanding.

"Y-Yaaaaaaaa!" Babel cried out as connie sank her teeth into her. "Nf...ngh ahhhh...heh… heh nnnf nnnnnyaaaaa..." Babel panted out the moans as she was tingling with excitement from being bitten and fingering herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:31 am

"Mmmmmhmmm~!" Connie moaned loudly, slurping and sucking at her bloodied lover, sucking the wound while her tongue probed at it to widen her feeding range. "God, I love the wine that flows through those veins of yours," she grunted huskily. "It's like your heart beats cherries... let me get drunk on you, precious! Please!" she panted, perhaps a bit delerious from her lust, both blood and normal types, her pussy pulsing against her fingers and moaning mutely for release.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:29 am

Gyaaaaah!" Babel cried out in ecstacy as she elwas fed upon. She pumped harder as Connie complimented her blood. "Drink! Driink! "Slurp it all down! Lick up alll of it, that delicious cherry! Ngghyaaaaaaaah!" She finally exploded into an orgasm as Connie continues and brought her hand up, moaning hotly as she wiped the hand across her lips and face and licked at the cum as greedily as Connie devoured her blood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 am

"Dirty girl... my dirty, filthy immortal..." Connie hissed as she fed on her lifeblood. "You can't stop leaking from both ends, can you?" she accused, though her hips bucked rhythmically against her fingers. "Naughty bloodsucking, CUMsucking slut! Drink it! Drink your naughty sinful juices!" She'd reach down to shove her fingers into Babbel's snatch, looking to forcefeed her while still encouraging her to do it herself at the same time. "Mistress' blood is FAR too rich and lovely for you, my nasty little peEOHHH SHIT!" Connie spasmed as she came in the water, tainting it with one more fluid and biting down harder on the wound, almost clamping it shut as she panted and gasped loudly against her, big tits rubbing against her in her thrusts.

She'd slow to a crawl, leaning against the little vampiress with her arms wrapped around her, holding her shoulder in her lips softly like a tired puppy who insisted on playing as she moaned huskily.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:03 pm

"Babel ran her tongue out and around her face as her eyes rolled back in her head. she lapped up the smeared cum and gasped. "Yes! Yes!" Shecried. "So dirty and filthy! I'm a naughty naughty little vamp!" She encouraged, for some reasopn enjoying the verbal abuse, her cheeks filled with a deep red hugh, even though there was a smile on her face. "I love it! Blood and vum and leaking, juices everywhere! I love to lap it up and roll in it!"

As Connie came and clamped down, Babel screammed again. "AHHHHHHHH!" She cried out and cum shot out of hr once more as she was focred into an orgasm once more, panting hard against Connie.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:43 am

"Mmm! Such a messy piggy vampy," Connie teased in a high tone, hugging her tight as she squirted. "Making such a big messy for Mama Zepplins!" She cuddled the leeching little one against her big warm body, holding her and stroking her mass of dark locks soothingly. She finally reached under the bloodied, cummy water, massaging two fingers gently over the lips of Babbel's weary pussy. "Who's my good girl?" she cooed fondly. "Who's got such a good little pussy? Such a pretty little pussy?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm

"Hah... hah.... hah....' Babel panted as Connie cooed and caressed her. That second orgasm was unexpected and took a lot out of her. She smiled at Connie's words. "I.. I am..." SHe said weakly. "I... I am!" She saod with a little more energy the second time. her smile geniuine and her eyes glistening over as tears rolled down her eyes despite the happy look on her face. "I... I made the water all dirty again... I'm such a naughty girl, Queen D's..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next