Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

+5
LARIATO
Iceman
M.J.Caboose14
Jstruggs716
Old_Man_Tai
9 posters

Go down

How do you feel about the idea of mods booking your characters into ppv matches?

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Vote_lcap88%Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 23 ]
Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Vote_lcap12%Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 26

Poll closed

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Empty Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:43 am

So, basically, was wondering all of your thoughts regarding the possiblity of mods booking ppv matches.

The thought was, since people often seem to have trouble finding partners for ppv matches until the last minute or so, what if the mod team was to step in and, well in advance of the show, book the show ourselves, and try to put together the best matches we can, including title defenses, no.1 contender matches, and so on and so forth?

While I doubt our more popular members need such a thing, perhaps some of our newer, or more shy, members could find this to be an easy and helpful way to get pay-per-view matches they otherwise feel they might not be able to get?

Tell me your thoughts on this.

NOTE: TO BE CLEAR: This would NOT mean we would be forcing people into matches they hate or refuse to do. You wouldn't be ordered into any matches. Instead we would work with you to try and set up matches and stories for the ppv, with your input and permission.

If we did this at all, it would be optional, not mandatory.

Back to top Go down

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Empty Re: Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:16 am

I vote yes. Not seeing a problem with it.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Empty Re: Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches.

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:38 am

Uh...I voted no to be difficult. But then I saw it wasn't about forcing so now I'm more for it...my bad.

Poll regarding the possibility of Mods booking PPV matches. Tumblr_miptxjzixr1qbtloio1_500

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:32 am

"How do you feel about something?
- Yes"

Jokes aside. For me mods are still users ans should be able to book any match as any of us. If it serves to help new people get their shining moment it is a more than welcomed thing. I feel "yes" about this.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:52 am

Like Caboose, my initial reservation when I started reading this was that I didn't like the idea of people just being forced to do matches whether they wanted to or not. But seeing that that won't be an issue, I'm all for this. Sounds like a solid idea to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cicilia Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:11 am

It’d help keep things rolling. Go for it lol
Cicilia
Cicilia

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaystar Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:49 am

I voted Yes, with the strict prerequisite in mind that no one would be forced to play in any match that they wouldn't actually want to.

With that said, I really am a fan to some degree of this "random pairing" -concept, it's exciting to throw in your character into for example a tag team match, without knowing who the partner or oppnents will be.

Generally I found the Jackpot PPV concept very fun, I could easily see Mods posting a similar type of list of matches to be held in the PPV, and then players could inform with which characters they would like to participate with in which matches, (or just inform general interest like in the dice tag match), and then Mods would do the rest with pairings. I would have actually loved to be part of the Dice Tag match, but decided not to due to being unable to commit to new threads at the time.

Obviously players could still arrange their own matches as well for the PPVs, if they wanted to.

Jaystar

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:46 pm

I don't see any problem with this--as long as people who are left out of the mod's matchmaking can still have the chance to find matches themselves.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:29 pm

as someone who often has problems creating matches for the ppv's I am fully in support of this as a way to help fill out the cards and book some interesting matches
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:47 am

Well this poll was a landslide wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down