by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:33 am

"Okay, okay." Cardia shrugged, "Fine, you're 20. A 20 year old with a 12 year old's mind and a 12 year old's body."

She scowled at Valkoinen's next statement. "Oh, bite me. I'm not telling you all that... I don't care if you're taking Lukretia down or protecting her or whatever."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 5 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:39 am

Valkoinen turned hr head. "I was not with the asking for the information." She said. "I am with the thinking you are having misunderstanding. "I am with the already knowing these things. When it is with the coming to my missions I am with the being very thorough. I am with the already knowing the answers to any questions I am having."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 am

Cardia let out a soft "Hmph," rolling her eyes. "Of course you would. Everyone knows what a giant slut and loser I am. Why wouldn't they?" She pouted, getting worked up again.

Last edited by 241 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:50 am

Valkoinen wrinkled her brow and shrugged. "I am not with the caring whether or not you are with the bign slut." She said. "I am with the only being concerned with mission. "I am not with the one who is saying that you are slut anyway." She said bluntly. "You are with the onstantly taking things out of context." She said and sat down and watched Cardia. "You are witht he getting flustered over everything I am saying. If I were with the fighting you, to beat you I would not even eb with the needing to lift one finger. Words are with the being easy enough to defeat you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:36 am

"Oh no," Cardia said sarcastically as she waved off Valkoinen. Sniffling a bit to recover from that last emotional outburst, she continued, "You found my hidden weakness! I have SELF ESTEEM ISSUES." She put her hands to her cheeks, "Oh, I am undone." She finished with deadpan sarcasm before facing Valkoinen with a serious look, "If you want to defeat me with words, short round, you'll need a bit more than that."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 am

"No one is with the caring if you are with the being boo hoo crybaby no one loves me." She said bluntly. "You are with the either picking yourself up and doing what is with the needing to be done or you are witht he being trampled on. That is how it is with the being. You are with the person who should be knowing best that it is with the way it is around here especially."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 am

Cardia threw her hands up in frustration, finally climbing out of the pool and beginning to gather her clothes. Not even looking at Valkoinen, she uttered, "That is what I am with the... what I AM. TRYING. TO. DO." She emphasized every word more to stomp out Valkoinen's infectious verbal tics. "But apparently, I can see that's something I can't get any help from you in doing." Her clothes in her arms, she turned toward Valkoinen and nodded at her, "So go back to playing toy soldier militia nut or whatever turns you on. Whatever you're doing, just have fun with it without me." She turned away, hissing, "Bye."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:01 am

Valkoinen watched silently as Cardia passed her. She then dashed forward and went to slam her elbow intot he back of Cardia's neck. "You are not with the trying at all! You are witht he complaining like little bitch!" She said. "You are witht he wanting to get stronger? You WILL be with the enduring EVERYTHING! If you are not with the being able to even stand up to words, then you will never be with the standing up to punches."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:49 am

Cardia staggered forward with the blow, her clothes falling to the ground. Without missing a beat, she turned around with a snarl, almost taking a swing at Valkoinen but stopping just short, partly because her instincts told her whatever she did, the Finn would see coming, but partly because she didn't want to throw down here. Her snarl fading, she hissed. "No. You're not worth it. You just want an excuse to see me dance to your little tune. Do you honestly think I'm stupid enough to believe you really give two shits about me? That I'm not just some toy for you to abuse?"

She raised an accusatory finger at Valkoinen, "If you just want to beat the crap out of me, stop pretending you're doing it for my own good. Don't even lie. Just do it so we can both get on with our lives."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Valkoinen stood stoically as Cardia threw her punch. She looked at her coldly. "You are with the wanting me to tell you that I am with the thinking you as super duper great? Should I be saying I am loving you like sister? It is not with the being needed to lie to you. If I am with the having feelings, then I am with the being killed or failing mission. But if I was with the thinking you were useless then I would just be with the killing you. I am not with the having interest in beating you up for fun. I am with the seeing that you are with the trying to get stronger. But I suppose that I was with the being wrong. You are with the already giving up. You must be with the wanting to stay weakling pool boy forever. Lukretia will never be with the respecting quitter. And I will never be with the letting someone like that lay a finger on weakling Hilde."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next