Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) Empty An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:12 am

Cardia's good fortune to have the sizable von Cruezfeldt estate (Japanese branch) all to herself was cut short suddenly with the arrival of Valkoinen, a bizarre, almost teddy bear cute, uncouth, barely intelligible professional hitwoman, another strange character in Cardia's life since she had joined Lukretia's retinue.

Though their first meeting was a little heated, Hilde's attitude toward Valkoinen resonated. Perhaps she was misinterpreting the girl... maybe she wasn't really quite so aggressive. She seemed almost... playfully unaware of proper behavior. Cardia definitely didn't need any more enemies, and she could certainly use another friend...

Which is why she was standing outside Valkoinen's room, knocking gently on the door. "Uh... Valkoinen. Can I come in?" She spoke timidly through the closed door. In her other hand, she clutched a small gift bag, carrying a present from her to the assassin. Hopefully, such an olive branch would smooth things over between them...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:26 am

Valkoinen had been carefully training in her room, keeping out of the way of Cardia for now. When she had entered the pool house she had done as she pleased. Not particularly in a rude manner but one that could definitely be considered rude by people that did not know the Finn. Though she had notdone what she had said initially and constructed a complex network of hazards designed for training she had actually spent most of her time away from the house on business.

When she heard a knock on the door she lifted up her head and her eyes turned and she pulled out a gun and cocked it. She then pointed it at the door and carefully reached over and grabbed a string and pulled it. the string connected tot he door and it opened and from a distance she stood with her gun pointing at Cardia.

For the moment she seemed to concentrate, making sure it reall was Cardia. "What are you with the having want of?" She declared sternly. "For the moment, having a step inside the room could be with the being bad for heatlh. Be pleased to be stating your business from the entrance. Oddly enough, Valkoinen was clothed in nothing. Her hair, which was normally down, was put up in a bun by what looked like two metal chopsticks.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:00 am

The sight of a gun caused Cardia to recoil in shock briefly... A half second later, she realized that it was pointed at her, causing her to quickly flatten against the wall. Another half second passed before Cardia realized that Valkoinen was completely naked. "Eee..." She whimpered before she recovered her wits, "I... ImsorryIcancomebacklater." She squeaked, the words running together in one continuous frightened stream as she backed away slowly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:22 am

Valkoinen stood up and put the safety back on her gun. She titled her head. "Oh it is only the being wweakling Cardia." She smiled at Cardia. "Pleased to meeting you!" She said cheerfully. "But you are witht he not wanting to have the breathing if you are with the continuing to be reacting in that way. I am with the training..." She turned and swept her hand along a table that had gun parts carefully positioned on it. "And so I am not with the letting my guard down. You are witht hr having luck that you knocked or you may have been with the having bang bang headache." She said teasing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:35 am

From her spot several steps back from the door, Cardia could only somewhat make out the gun parts laid out on the table, and to do that required a bit of ocular aerobics to avoid looking at Valkoinen's naked form. "I... uh... Do you have to do that... without clothes on?" She spoke timidly, taking baby steps closer as Valkoinen seemed to not be trying to kill her yet. Still, she was way back from the doorway.

At least she seems happy to see me... Don't know if that's a good thing. "Your guard... we're like... the pool house inside a posh estate. If there was an intruder all the way out here, they'd have to pass up the actual house, get by me, Lukretia, and Hilde, only to come through the main door to your room... And besides, I'm a bit of a screamer. If they got to me, you'd know they were coming... whoever they is anyway." She paused for a second, once again in disbelief at how casually she was speaking about such things. "If... if you're busy. I can just come back later..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 31, 2009 7:44 am

Valkoinen listened carefully and when Cardia was finished, she turned her head as though looking at someone. She then did a roll and put herself behind Cardia and pulled out her chopsticks. They were pointed at the end and looked very sharp. She grabbed Cardia by the breast and pressed her into Valkoinen's naked boddy.Her other hand was now holding the chopsticks, one each inbetween two of her fingers and she hovered them milimeters away from Cardia's neck. "If I am the one who is having to infiltrate then you are with the being dead. The reason that Lukretia is pleased to be having hardly any security is because she is with the employing me to make sure nothing is with the getting to her or me." She slowly detracted the metal spikes from Cardia's neck and walked back into her room, stopping halfway as she flipped a switch. "Now it is with the being safe to enter." She said pointing to the bed. "Pleased to be having seat."

She then went to her table and set down the chopsticks. While she put the guns back together, she looked at Cardia and began speaking again, her hands moving without valkoinen looking at them. "If it was me who was to be with the killing then I would not even be having to access property. You would be with the ceasing to exist before you even knew what happened. And if I was with the having require ment to kill you without gun then I would still be witht he killing you without notice. We are witht he having training to survive at all costs under all conditions and under any circumstances. I am with the being forced to be deadly even with all clothing removed. If I am to be with the being captured and tortuered then I must be with the having resourcefulness to escape. Are you with the understanding?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:17 am

Cardia gasped softly as Valkoinen quickly immobilized her, though Cardia was not want to fight back. In the ring, she was feisty, but with the likes of Lukretia and Valkoinen, Cardia generally just let them have their way with her. "I... I understand." She didn't. With the blades pressed to her neck, and the added embarrassment of being so close to the naked assassin, the sorting out of Valkoinen's twisted diction was even more of a chore, but she got the gist of it. Valkoinen was serious about this.

Cardia nervously took a seat on the bed, setting her gift bag down next to her but otherwise trying not to make any sudden movements. She worried that this might not have been a good idea... "I... uh... got you a present." She sputtered, "We kinda got off to a rough start and I just... wanted to make sure there were no hard feelings." Cardia still wasn't quite looking at Valkoinen directly, but she nudged the bag in her directions. "There's some chocolates and a... a knife. I figured you could always use a big, sharp knife for... you know, hacking up bodies and stuff." She trailed off, feeling somewhat like an idiot for such a gift choice, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:34 am

Valkoinen entered her room and took a seat at her chair. She swung her legs over and leaned against the back, looking at Cardia. "We were with the getting off to wrong foot?" Valkoinen said not understanding. "I was with the thinking that we are having very good relationship. Is weakling pool boy not with the liking Valkoinen?" She said titling her head. But her thoughts were pushed away by the gift package. Valkoinen looked suspiciously at the package that was pushed before her, studying it closely. She stared at it for a long time and then finally looked up at Cardia. "I am with the loving of chocolate." She said with a smile. She slipped off of the chair and carefully opened it up as though it could explode. "hmmmm." She said examining the contents.

She lifted up the large knife and looked at Cardia with her cold red eyes. "I am with the giving test run?" She said ina completely serious tone. She inched towards Cardia slowly with a serious look and stopped a few inches away from her face, holding the large knife at her side. She stared at Cardia for a long moment and then lifted up the machete. She wrapped an arm around Cardia and then kissed her cheek followed by kissing her other cheek and then stepped away. "I am pleased to be using this kind of knife." She said with a wide grin on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:00 am

Cardia chuckled nervously, brushing back a loose strand of hair. "Oh heh... it's... it's fine."

When Valkoinen brandished the knife, Cardia froze, her eyes watching Valkoinen's... She didn't cower, but she was clearly afraid of Valkoinen actually trying it on her and was tense enough to jump at any sudden movement. "Not on me, please." She whispered in most casual way she could manage.

Cardia's instincts had her closing the gap with her and Valkoinen at any sign of trouble, given that the knife was too large to really wield up close, so she ended up moving right into Valkoinen's hug. When Valkoinen kissed her, she blushed, trying to avoid staring at the still naked assassin. "Well... I'm, uh, glad you l-like it. Just, you know, try not to do any killing in the house. Not a big fan of blood."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:51 am

Valkoinen took a seat next to Cardia and looked at her curiously. "Weakling pool boy is witht he having seen blood?" She questioned not really believing it. "You are not with the knowing what blood is like!" She said stabbing her knife forward into the air. "Until you are with the being forced to gut a man and strangle another man with his intestines!" She admitted. "THAT is with the being blood to make you have the heaving Uck Uck throw ups!" She said sticking her tongue out in disgust. But if it is with the upsetting of the pool boy than I will be with the snapping neck instead." She said quickly jerking the air in front of her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next