by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:57 am

Cardia sighed, releasing the hug, "Alright, alright. I believe you. You're some kind of superwoman killing machine." She shrugged, by this point learning to ignore Valkoinen's barbs, "If I made my every choice based on my living longer, life would be no fun."

She threw her hands up resignedly, "Okay, maybe getting your back isn't a good idea. I probably can't throw down with the Spetznatz... but I'm going to be living with you because Lukretia likely won't put me or you anywhere else and I'm not telling Lukretia to take a hike..."

She winked at Valkoinen, "Besides, it's probably the teddy bear act, but you're starting to grow on me. Granted, you're more than a little weird, buuuut I like you all the same. I certainly don't want to see anyone try to kill you."

"And... uh..." She suddenly bowed her head nervously, "Well... you are probably the biggest badass I know who doesn't try to... rape me or beat the crap out of me, so if I wanted to learn the ways of the badass, I'd sure like to... you know... be on your good side if you could help me get better..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen) - Page 3 Empty Re: An Olive Branch (Cardia and Valkoinen)

Post by Tatyina Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:26 am

Valkoinen paused Cardia at her first words. "I am with the making terrible decision if making decision to prolong life." She said. "To be with the leaving GRU was terrible mistake in that regard."Whether or not Cardia would understand, Valkoinen was about to tell her somethi about herself. "I am witht he leaving Spetsnaz because I was being with the overcome of boredom." He said. "Now, even though I am with the constantly running for life. I am never with the knowiing what next mission is. I am with the getting to travel to many places and with the meeting of new people. Now I am with the constantly being forced to live life as though it is my last because it is with the probably being that way. I am with the liking to live dangeroously." She looked up at Cardia and gave her a very quick very rare flash of a smile.

She then carefully listened Cardia's words. Her eyes widened slightly when she said she wouldn't want to see her die. She tilted her head and grinned very cutely. "Pool boy is witht he beeing big boo-hoo sadness if Valkoinen is with the being snuffed?" She said leaning in and hugging her. "I am with the being sorry that I am not having same remorse if poolboy went caput. I am with the being certain I would not shrug or flinch." She pulled back and looked at Cardia, her childish grin still on her face.

She then put her normal scowl back on and turned her head. "Would I be witht he being biggest badass if I was with the beating uyou up and raping you? It would be with the being simple task to do either. Besides, it would not be with the being rape if you were with the enjoying it." She wagged her finger at Cardia. "I am with the knowing you are liking it rough." She said with no change in her facial features.

"Badass?" She said tilting her head. "I am with the being able to do this for weakling poolboy? She stood up. "How?" She said as if she was challenging Cardia to show her exactly if she had the kind of moxy it took to get Valkoinen to teach her anything.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:06 am

Cardia listened intently to Valkoinen as she spoke, unable to really think of anything to say in response, but happy that she got the assassin to open up. She beamed when Valkoinen smiled at her. Maybe there was something to this girl after all.

She returned the hug warmly, "I understand... I couldn't do what you do though..."

Her countenance faded as Valkoinen went back to barbs. Cardia turned away nervously. Great... if the midget is getting gossip from Lukretia, half the AFW probably has heard the same stories. Just swell... She sighed, Valkoinen's comment striking a bit close to home. "No, the biggest badass I know would be the one who has a 100% win rate against the second biggest badass I know," she mumbled, not really facing Valkoinen as she was in thought, wondering if this entire charade was even worth the effort if Valkoinen was so likely to return to ego-draining quips whenever she could. Cardia didn't need that if she was serious about getting better... though Valkoinen didn't seem serious about helping anyway.

Cardia stood up, bowing her head slightly at Valkoinen as if to attempt to excuse herself, "Look, yeah, you're... you're probably right. It'd be a waste of our times. I... uh... don't think there's anything you could teach me that'd be useful anyway..." She muttered, mostly trying to get out of this request, not really fully aware of the implications of her phrasing.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:30 am

Valkoinen had not heard about Cardia's fetishes fom Lukretia. Despite the German's boisterous nature, she wasn't the kind to simply speak about someone else in such a manner. Valkoinen had done enough research on Cardia to know a little bit about the way she ticked. She was content to simply let Cardia walk away but she suddenly stopped and grabbed her arm. "You are witht eh telling me that I could not be with the having anything to teach you?" She said tilting her head. She went to grab Cardia's arm and twist it nto an arbar and wrench her against a wall. "I am with the thinking that maybe you could be able to learn enough to not be with the being incompetent in ring." She said coldly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:59 am

Cardia yelped as she was thrown against the wall by Valkoinen's surprise attack. "Ah!" Her cheerful demeanor was shattered by Valkoinen's sudden hostility, "I'm with the thinking that maybe I need someone who can make with the actual fighting rather than the shooting." She hissed derisively. Instinctively, she jerked her head back, trying to smack Valkoinen in the face, following through with an elbow aimed at the Finn's gut, expecting Valkoinen to dodge the former but not the latter.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 am

Valkoinen ignored the mocking. Often times when people didn't like her and her methods, that was the first thing they did was mock her unique speech pattern. She pulled back when Cardia slung her head back. Her eyes widened when she saw Cardia's elbow, slam into her chest. She grunted but tried to hang onto Cardia and ull on her arm and toss her in the other direction.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:16 am

Cardia was tossed, stumbling, only catching herself on the bed mattress. Propping herself up, she turned and snarled at Valkoinen. "Forget it," she waved her arms at the assassin derisively, "This isn't worth my time." Backing away, she turned and quickly began to march out the door.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:05 am

Valkoinen narrowed her eyes at Cardia's words. "Weak!" She shouted and quickly darted for the door. "You are pleased to be strong?" She said, tilting her head. 'In spetsnaz if we are having your kind of attitude then we are being with the sleeping with fishies!" She clenched her fists. "You are forever going to be weakling poolboy because you are wanting to have strength given to you. All of us who are with the being strong, were with the working day in and day out to achieve strength." She stood up strtaight and clenched her fists. "Outside.' She said pointing. "Pleased to be coming with me." She said and turned around. "Unless you are with the content to be flabby weakling poolboy for rest of life." She began to stroll out of the door. "Oh and starting from tonight. I will be with the trapping house. So you will be with the probably getting injured often. I would be with the suggesting to keep bandaids for your booboos weakling poolboy." She said with a sharp tone to her words.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:21 am

"But I HAVE..." Cardia shook her head, suddenly realizing that it was a waste of time to defend herself against Valkoinen's accusations. She simply crossed her arms, "Hmph. Whatever you say, you freaky midget. It's obvious you were just with the waiting for an excuse to torment 'weakling pool boy,' anyway."

She still followed Valkoinen out the door, but decided to return Valkoinen's derision in kind. "I guess you find all that time to train between the days of making up stories about Russian intelligence and not learning how to speak the language."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:40 am

Valkoinen stopped when she heard Cardia's words. She tilted her head just enough to give Cardia a serious look. Without saying anything else, she slid her hand behind her hair and lifted it up. On the back of her neck was something that looked like a tattoo but a little bit distorted. In fact it was a brand with a crude looking emblem on it. "You may bewith the thinking that this is fancy schmancy tattoo." She began. "But it is not. "It is with the being mark from my former master. KGB branded me so that I would have no choice but to be with the being dog to them even if I left. Anyone who is with the beingi n same business and seeing this is with the knowing exactly where I am belionging. It is not with the being tattoo... it is with the being dog tag."

She then walked Cardia out to where th pool was and stopped. She then turned and looked at Cardia. "You are with the having chance to back out if you are starting to feel the wee wee tinkle of fear between your legs." She then smiled sweetly and tilted her head. Without giving Cardia a chance to answer, she would attempt to toss Cardia into the pool fully clothed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next