Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After the match (for Chigusa)

2 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

After the match (for Chigusa) - Page 7 Empty Re: After the match (for Chigusa)

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:10 am

"I see," Chigusa said. She still remained curled up, leaning against the side of the couch. "She didn't want this to go on longer than it had to. She didn't want to start a grudge. It's not because she was too weak, but she didn't want anybody to get hurt. She didn't want me to fight you because she thought, or perhaps knew, that nothing was going to come out of it." Chigusa shook her head. "Well, I guess she was right about that. You don't care at all."

"But she will prove herself in time," Chigusa said, "Sometime in the future, when your paths cross again."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:44 am

Lukretia slid off her position on the couch and sat next to Chigusa in a way that was inviting if Chigusa wanted contact. "It vouldn't have gone any further. I don't hold grudges against anyone but meine self." She paused. "Vell except ze ones from long ago..." She said in an unusually sentimental way. "Is ze outcome not everything you vanted? You did technically beat me in a match, you have earned my respect und unless you have no confidence in your friend you know she vill be able to as vell. So vhy do you still seem upset? You know I cannot allow myself to 'care'. Feelings only get in we vay of real compassion." She said almost coldly, though she seemed to say it to herself and not Chigusa. "I have a question, but do not think zat I am looking for a certain response. How do you feel about of now? I have seen a lot of emotions come from you. Do you respect me at all or am I still just a monster who needs a taste of her own medicine?" She couldn't help but smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 pm

"It's close to what I wanted," Chigusa said, "I didn't expect all this to happen of course, but it's a nice bonus." She moved closer to Lukretia, leaning on her arm. Chigusa put her head on Lukretia's shoulder and closed her eyes, seemingly enjoying the moment. "I just hoped you could see things my way. I guess it's a bit selfish. I'm sorry."

"And of course I respect you now," Chigusa said, "I thought you were a monster, but you've proven to be very human." She opened her eyes and looked up. "You still need a taste of your own medicine though." She quickly brought her lips into contact with Lukretia's in a affectionate kiss.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Lukretia brought her fingers up gently rested them on Chigusa's chin and returned the kiss with affection. She pulled away and looked into the idol's eyes. "It is impossible to be completely selfless, nor is selfishness always bad. Ve must look out for ourselves." She grinned. "I have tasted meine own medicine many times, meine dear. I vould not do to others vat I myself couldn't endure. Zat medicine made of vat I am today. I used to be a sniveling veak thing like meine assistant."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:00 pm

Chigusa shook her head a little. "We must look after ourselves," she said, "But friends also look out for each other. That's part of the reason I stood up for Tomomi." She shifted her position, getting up onto her knees. She moved right in from of Lukretia, swinging one of her legs over Lukretia's and straddling her lap, facing her. "Tell me though, why did you become so hard? What made you seek this kind of strength? I feel as if I cannot understand you unless you tell me." Her hands went only Lukretia's shoulders and held them back against the couch. Her body was close, almost touching Lukretia's again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:30 pm

Lukretia smiled at Chigusa's words but quirked a brow at her movements. She encouraged the closeness by bringing up a hand and gliding it up Chigusa's thigh and resting it on her ass, though it wasn't an entirely sexual gesture. "Quite literally I had to be tough to live." She began. "Zere ver complications during meine birth. I vas not supposed to live... I survived but mother vas not so lucky und she passed instead. I'm sure if ve both had lived I vould have turned out differently. Meine family has long been part of noble german aristocracy und so passing on ze family name is very important. Vith mother gone, father could not have a son, a legitimate heir." She narrowed her eyes and her free hand dug into the couch. "Growing up I vas constantly reminded of zis fact. Both meine father und sister, who had grown up as practically a princess und daddy's little girl, vould make sure I knew I killed mother. Ze mental und physical abuse I received from zem took it's toll... (tbc)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Eventually I left zat place but I vas still a child. Vere I ended up vas much vorse. I knew if only survived I could make it. I spent time learning all ze tricks in ze book und eventually became successful in meine own right. I drove meine father into poverty through my newly aquired influence und vealth." She paused and grinned evilly. "He did not survive ze ordeal..." She laughed quietly. "Und once I established meine self as ze head und rightful heir of ze House Von Creuzfeldt only meine sister tap left to deal vith... She tap killed too but much more figuratively. She really vas a brat who couldn't take her own medicine. After ve fought I told her to leave ze house und meine sight forever und leave meine name at ze door. She begged me not to do it und ve arranged a deal. She was able to keep ze name und stay by meine side but never again vould I acknowledge her as meine sister. I think I vas being generous vith ze offer." She then let out a heavy sigh. "So meine dear, how is zis?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:36 pm

Chigusa listened to Lukretia's story in silence. She was enraptured by it. She hadn't expect something like this; even though she knew Lukretia wasn't all bad she still thought that Lukretia was just a spoiled noble with a bad attitude. To hear the truth, her whole story, made Chigusa realize just how wrong she was. Lukretia had suffered in her past, and was simply living the only way she knew how to. She looked down upon others because nobody had gone through what she did. She fought with no mercy because she did not know it. She had no compassion because she never received any. It was a tragic tale.

She leaned in closer, making her body touch Lukretia's. "Such a sad past," Chigusa whispered, "I never would've thought... I never realized... I'm sorry." Chigusa was apologizing to Lukretia, she did not know why, but it seemed like the right thing to do.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:00 am

Lukretia turned her head when Chigusa apologized. "Tch. Don't apologize. I am grateful for ze hardships. It allowed me to make meine own road in zis vorld." She turned and looked back at Chigusa and brought her hand up and touched the idol's cheek. "Maybe you vish to melt zis cold heart but I cannot allow it." She leaned in and kissed Chigusa tenderly. "I can handle ze hardships. If people need a villain to inspire zem to bring out vat is best in zem, zen it is a part I am happy to play." She smiled, their lips still close, only a few centimeters apart. "Vould you have done ze hentai match if you didn't have to for ze sake of your friends honor? Und competed so fiercely too frauline! I bet you didn't even think you had it in you." She closed her eyes, a pleasant smile on her face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:50 am

Chigusa kissed Lukretia back, their lips touching and expressing their tender love. "If you are a villain," Chigusa said, "Then I am the hero. Yet, here we are, making love to one another even though we are supposed to be enemies." She leaned into Lukretia's body, their bodies completely touching now, her breasts pressed against Lukretia's sensually. "I didn't think I could fight so hard either," Chigusa said, "In a situation like that, I didn't really think I could win. I just went along with the situation, and tried my best."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next