by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) Empty Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete)

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:43 am

Hentai Style Standard Match

Win through Pin, Submission, or KO. Any and all Hentai moves are allowed

Chigusa's Attire:
Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) V8d3S.jpg

This was a special match for Chigusa. She wished that it didn't have to turn out this way, regretting her imprudence earlier when dealing with Mia. But to her this kind of confrontation was inevitable. In her mind, it was about who would get Yatori in the end. Chigusa may not seem like the jealous type, but she was possessive. And when she wanted something, she wanted it for herself. It was selfish and petty of her, but wasn't Mia the same? After all, the girl had gotten jealous just because Chigusa was saying some nice things about Yatori. There was no reason to have this fight, but then there wasn't any reason not to have it either. Chigusa wanted beat Mia and show her that she had just as much right to Yatori as Mia did.

She came out onto the ramp, her music playing, the crowd cheering. Smoke from dry ice obscured her at first, until she stepped past the murky cloud into the open. The crowd gasped, seeing Chigusa wear the rather exposing costume she wore when she first started wrestling. The cheering got louder for Chigusa as she walked down to the ring. Chigusa gave the crowd a quick wave inside the ring, not nearly acknowledging them as much as she normally did. That was because this match was personal. She would fight tonight not for the crowd's enjoyment, but for herself. And she needed to show Mia that she was worthy of Yatori and of her!

Last edited by 2 on Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) Empty Re: Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa

Post by Kelsea Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Magic Mia Megumi sat back stage on a bench look not so hyped up considering this was going to be what the TV producers were deeming a grudge match. She really felt upset with herself for having allow herself to burst out like that, its something she's always been trying to avoid happening... but then a combination of things happened at once; the list, people's reaction to Mia being on the list and finding out Chigusa feeling about Yatori and herself.

She felt she couldn't blame anyone though, she'd had the outburst herself... After thinking about it, she actually had wanted to back down quietly and maybe apologies to Chigusa who she didn't want to lose as a friend... but then someone had put a video of the argument between the two of them on the internet some how and she realized that it was too late for that now.

Mia put her face in her hands, she'd really put herself in a spot... She hated wrestling where emotions were involved or stakes were involved... Chigusa had alreayd beaten her twice, if she let her win here this would be humiliating 3 and 0.. plus she was weak in hentai matches and Chigusa might easily end up molesting her easily from hold to hold in front of everyone! if she lost she didn't think she'd be able to take it. Thats why she had to syke herself up!

Mia new that jealousy was in play here but it was much more then that... She was always having to fight for Yatori and Yatori was always the one gaining the interest of everyone... From the way Chigusa acted in their previous matches, Mia had thought that maybe this time she'd be the one getting swooned over... But no... And the worst thing was Mia felt like she couldn't tell anyone else this problem... She felt kinda insignificant.

She pulled her hands away from her face and gripped them into fists... Yatori had beaten Chigusa whereas Mia hadn't... Maybe that had had an effect in Chigusa like Yatori or maybe not... Either way, she was determined to get the win here and break through this feeling of insignificance.. She was ready.

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) 33pail4
Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) O8trbt

"Hung up" by Madonna started playing, at the time when the drowned out instrumental theme started Magic Mia Megumi stepped out onto the top of the rampway dressed in a pink and white leotard with an orange loose crop top t-shirt. A set of fire work sparklers started up either side of her, covering her momentarily in glittering yellow sparks. Mia put her head down closed her eyes and waited for the sparklers to stop before looked up at the ring and Chigusa, making her way down with similarly less appreciation to the crowd as she normally would do.

Mia climbed up the stair way and walked out to the middle of the apron before placing both hands on the top ropes and leap over them agile into the ring. Standing across on the other side of the squared circle, looking at Chigusa..

Search Tags:

Last edited by Kelsea on Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) ELZuoMvHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) OG5hnuaHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) Cg3CzYmHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) Empty Re: Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa

Post by zxn666 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 pm

Chigusa took a deep breath to calm her nerves as Mia entered the ring. She shouldn't feel so nervous, this was something she had done before, many times! And yet the butterflies in her stomach just wouldn't calm down. There were high expectations for her tonight; a lot of her fans got pretty mad when they saw the video of Mia and her arguing. And a lot of them wanted to see Chigusa beat her a third time, and this time show her who's the better one! Of course, to Chigusa it didn't matter so so much, but she wanted to beat Mia as well, and show her that she was worthy, and that Mia was wrong to judge!

Chigusa saw that Mia had changed her attire as well, wearing a short orange-yellow t-shirt on top of a tight fitting leotard. She looked down at her attire, then up at Mia's, blushing slightly as she saw how she was revealing quite a bit more skin. Mia was such a prude! Coming to a league like this and still being so shy? That was part of the reason that Chigusa didn't see her as anything romantic. Perhaps she did in the past, but after Mia's prudishness rebuffed her, Chigusa gave up.

She looked across the ring at Mia as the girl entered the ring, not saying anything yet. She wanted to see how Mia felt about all this first, and perhaps get some kind of explanation before beating the snot out of her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:07 am

Mia kinda expected that the match would just start once she got in the ring, but the ref was holding off calling for the bell just yet and Chigusa was also silent... Perhaps this was where they were suppose to be smack talking each other to make the match even more intense.. But she had no intention of doing so; although syked up, she did not want to start this match angry, the match had already been conceived that way.

"I didn't want it to come to a match between us this way Chigusa-san..." She said, holding onto the ropes with one hand for no apparent reason "I value your friendship as well as our rivalry how it was before."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) ELZuoMvHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) OG5hnuaHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) Cg3CzYmHentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:16 am

Chigusa frowned, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Alright Mia," Chigusa said, "I value your friendship as well. But here we are; standing as opponents again." Chigusa raised her arms, settling in a grappling stance. "This is a match that had to happen Mia. You know how it is, we girls get jealous, and we settle things by being catty with each other. We're different though, aren't we? We settle our differences through a fight."

"So Mia, let's fight then!" Chigusa said, "If you win, I promise never to interfere with your life or Yatori's, and I won't say anything more on the subject. But if I win though, I'll say whatever I want, nevermind what you think! How about that Mia? Anything you'd like to add?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 pm

"No.." Mia said, she wasn't angry this time and so she felt it important to convey her message

"I didn't come down here to wrestle you for Yatori-chan like she's my title belt I have to defend against everyone... whether it be for her to be at my side or over whether you can or cannot interfere in our relationship." Mia let go of the ropes, now looking a little more confident as she talked

"When romance is involved its never as simple as a match to decide things... Do you think I will be ok with you interfering with our relationship just because you won a match? Do you think you can ignore what your heart tells you just because I won a match?"

"But feeling like I had to defend Yatori-chan as my lover in this fashion was only part of what upset me last time... The main reason I was upset I do not want to talk about; it is selfish and would sound stupid if I were to try and explain... It was not exactly your fault, so I am sorry I snapped at you.

However, these selfish stupid personal reasons that I can't speak of is still there for me and maybe.. Just maybe the only way for me to resolve it is to beat you in this ring! So with that being said, I'm not down here to fight you for Yatori-chan... I'm down here to fight you for me." Mia moved her arms up into a wrestling stance, looking at her opponent with a glimmer of determination in her eyes

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:06 am

Chigusa's mouth opened as Mia made her speech. As inspiring as hers was, Mia's speech just topped it completely. Chigusa was surprised at Mia's words and feelings, since she believed that this was a match based on their feelings for Yatori and for each other, but it seemed that Mia was fighting for herself this time. This steeled Chigusa's resolve. If Mia was going to fight for herself, her own honor, and her own feelings, then Chigusa had to match that as well!

"That was impressive Mia," Chigusa said, "And I'm glad to hear that you're fighting for yourself. Had you been fighting for someone else, then I probably wouldn't be able to go all out on you. But now, since you're obviously not gonna hold back, I'm gonna have to."

"How about this then?" Chigusa said, "If I win, you tell me why you got angry. The whole truth, nothing left out." She smiled as she moved towards the center of the ring. "Fine by you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:26 pm

Mia really didn't want to speak of it, it was something she was ashamed of and it felt more like the stakes would force her to make others think ill of her. But she supposed that perhaps Chigusa might deserve an explanation if she won.

"If that's what you really want.." She said then gripped her fist tightly, she couldn't allow herself to be beaten now. Mia would stand ready, waiting for the bell to ring. The atmosphere was a little tense even with both girls at more of an understanding now, it seemed like the importance of this match was far greater.. Mia certainly felt that she would go a lot further then in her previous matches against Chigusa

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 pm

The bell rang with a loud peal, signalling the start of the match. Chigusa moved forward slowly, her hands extended out as if she wanted to grapple with Mia. However, when the distance between then shrank, Chigusa would suddenly make a dash forward to try and get the first hit in before Mia realized Chigusa was attacking!

"Take this Mia!" Chigusa yelled, attempting to rush forward and knee Mia in the gut, trying to dash through the girl's defenses and hit her hard first!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:53 am

Mia walked in cautiously with her arms raised when suddenly Chigusa charged right at her... Mia was able to see what Chigusa was gonna do but the distance was a bit too close for her to roll out of the way or something. She tensed up her arms and moved her arms down to try and block as much of the blow as she could, but Chigusa's knee and thigh still sank right into her stomach..

"Ugh!" Mia let out, forcing herself to stumble backwards holding her belly, not wanting to leave herself in close to Chigusa so that the purple haired girl could grab at her. She tried to back up as close as she could towards the ropes, hoping to buy herself a second to recover

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete) Empty Re: Hentai Grudge Match- Mia Vs. Chigusa (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next