by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 112 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Christmas Feast (Finished)

+8
Clobber Jobber
Mystery Dragon
JimmyRussler
ThunderFox
noob
Ragdoll_Jobbers
LtLukas
scorn53
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 7 Empty Re: A Christmas Feast (Finished)

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:05 am

Sheena looked surprised as she had never seen such a big thing of cake let alone chocolate before as her eyes were glued to the sight. When Silver began to offer some she promptly took a step back. "I'm okay with waiting a second or two longer to let some others get there pieces first." she said with a smile.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:35 am

The closest thing to a response Silver would get is the sensation of a tugging on her dress by… someone out of sight. Initially content with her drink and new friend (whose petting she much enjoyed), her eyes lit up like diamonds when she saw the cake. Not only did the diminutive Siberian have a bizarrely large appetite, but a sweet tooth to match, and the sight of that cake was, well, damn near magical. She quietly thanked Abagail for her company and hopped down from her seat, trudging through the crowd towards her buxom hostess. Initially,  she was careful to maintain good manners, waiting for anyone else to speak first (not to mention her social anxiety kicking in), but when it seemed clear that everyone else had the same approach, she tugged.

"Um, excuse me," she mumbled with a blush running over her cheeks, "I will be having some of the delicious cake, if this is not a problem."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:56 am

"Holy sh... oh my goodness!" Feruza self-censored, her jaw dropping at the sheer size of the cake. "Look at size of that thing, Eka!" Feruza said, nudging Eka's shoulder, even though the Georgian could almost certainly see it. It was hard not to see it. "Should we get some of cake?" she asked, beaming. "If you do not, I will~" she teased, smiling some more at Eka.

She just hoped she didn't get any chocolate on her new dress. Or, perhaps, considering what had happened to her the last time she got food/drink on her clothing during a party... maybe she should be hoping for that.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:59 am

Looking around the congregation to find no-immediate offers, Silver would roll her eyes a second time over the group. She would smile at the violet haired beauty who announced her intent at simply waiting, knowing full well that later on when her attention was not so pressed she simply must find out the name of said girl and company.

With no immediate requests Silver would begin to pierce cake with equipped knife. At first, Silver would only take small slices at first as to not ruin the meal yet to come. Turning, she'd be quick to offer the first slice to the girl who but brought said gift as such seemed only fair. Passing the plate into the hands of Julia with cheesy grin attached to her face, the buxom hostess would turn to likely cut the shy Miyabi a piece next before she felt something of a tug to her snug fitting tight white dress.

"Oh!" Silver would yelp as her eyes caught sight of the woman who gave such a tug. "Hello there! Of course you can!" Finding herself somewhat awkward at first, Silver had to stop herself from stumbling back at what at first appeared to be a lost child!

Quickly cutting the small woman a piece of awkardness still ripe, Silver would bend a tad to pass the plate into the unknown guests fingers.

"My name's La-Silver!" Once more correcting herself, Silver's reddened cheeks would again become host to a smile. "Have you just got here? You should of said!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:23 am

Anastasia stared. It wasn't an angry stare, or an expectant stare, or a deeply piercing stare, she just… stared. In her mind, she was trying to figure out what she did wrong, why this woman either didn't recognize her as the first arrival, or pretended as such. She was pondering the possibility that she offended their host, that Lasilver was subtly trying to drop the hint that she needed to leave, or maybe she was just that forgettable. All these things were running through her head.

But on her face, nothing.

"N-no, I have been here since beginning of party," she responded with worried politeness, deciding to act on the most optimistic possibility for now. "I was first guest to have been arriving, da?" Looking down at the plate her hands, she turned back to her hostess with a grateful nod. "Spasibo, Lasilver, may your cake be most delicious."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:45 pm

Miyabi wasn't always one to come to huge gatherings such as this was shaping up to be. She had never had a big friend group in high school, and when she and her friends did get together they usually just laid around and played games. On special occasions, they went to a noodle shop a few blocks down from their school that they all quite enjoyed. So Miyabi could definitely get into the feasting aspect of this party, even if it was a little awkward to be in a party full of English speakers she didn't know. Her English had improved by leaps and bounds over the last several months, to the point where she was close to fluency, but it still made her nervous.

She wasn't going to miss a party thrown by her good friend Silver-chan, though. Especially not one that she herself was specifically invited to, at which she would have a special seat at the table right next to the host.

Silver hurried over to Miyabi as soon as the sumo girl arrived at the party, and Miyabi gladly embraced her friend, chuckling as Silver rubbed her cheek up against Miyabi's, their bodies squishing together slightly. "Yes, your party looks very great! You look very pretty, too."

Sadly, they would not have much time to catch up, as Silver was quickly called away by more new arrivals and by other duties as host, including present-opening, it seemed. Miyabi expected Silver would be busy. The sumo girl chuckled and would follow along at a short distance, watching Silver go and casually checking out the rest of the party.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:15 pm

"Me again!" Julia demanded. Having already finished her piece, and with little bit of chocolate on her lips still showing, she would ask for seconds. seconds. She was looking forward to eating the cake ever since she got it. Her mouth had been practically watering. She handed Silver a plate. "Well...maybe after you anyway." She said, not wanting to be rude. She couldn't help but chuckle again at the sight of Anastasia asking for cake. She felt like the cake was probably bigger than the girl. Julia would look around the room again. It seemed like Silver had attracted a decent amount of guests. She didn't expect a random poster to get so many takers. It was nice though seeing people come together like this, especially when she knew a lot of them must have been former opponents. It was nice to know that a lot of people here just didn't hold onto any hard feelings after a match.

Last edited by noob on Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Abigail smiled as Anastasia got up and walked towards the group to get a piece of cake but to her dismay, she saw Manager waving at her and giving her a thumbs up as he left. Abigail wanted to call out to him but he had already went out the door. Whimpering quietly, she would contemplate what to do. Seeing how everyone was going to grab a slice of cake, Abigail shyly walked towards Lara and recomposed herself.

"Excuse me, Ms. Silver. May I request a slice of cake?" Abigail asked politely after waiting for everyone to get their own.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:46 am

Sophia finished passing out some plates, and got a friendly, yet goofy smile from the hostess, which she returned in kind. She was more than happy to help where she could. Silver couldn't be expected to be everywhere at once, and tend to every little detail all by her lonesome. So helping out here and there just felt right.

Once some of the other girls got their cake, Sophia piped up. "Save some for me, Ms. Silver," she said, holding out her plate in anticipation. Getting desert before the even had the chance to eat the lovely looking meal she had prepared was a bit weird, but passing up the chance to taste this amazing looking cake wasn't something she was wiling to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Eka all but charged over. Yes, she wanted some cake, and wanted it very badly. The Georgian girl had been working her ass off to be in the best shape she possibly could for wrestling, and she now desired to eat her fill of all the sweets she could get her hands on. Cake, cider, pies, turkey. It didn't matter. If it looked at all appetizing, it was going in Eka's belly, no ifs ands or buts about it.

"I would like some cake." Eka raised her hand in the air as if she were still in class. She was standing next to Anastasia now, and looking down on the girl. "You are very little," she said without thinking, "which wrestler is your mother?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next