by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Christmas Feast (Finished)

+8
Clobber Jobber
Mystery Dragon
JimmyRussler
ThunderFox
noob
Ragdoll_Jobbers
LtLukas
scorn53
12 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Christmas Feast (Finished)

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:38 am

It took a bit of time for Anastasia to mull over what she heard, her eyes glued to the floor, before she returned to the conversation at hand. "Very well, I am no longer apologizing. But, how is it you are knowing my name?" she asked quizzically before taking another sip of vodka. "You are wrestler, yes? You were perhaps looking to be wrestling me?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:42 am

Kyoko merely waved her hand off. "Like I said knowing my name simply made me think you were a manger I'm not someone who assumes every guy who does is some sicko" she clarified before wondering about this Abigail. Must be someone whos not used to interacting in groups and such if this is just a test run for her.

Sheena looked around and admired the work that went into the feast. Looking back to see Kyoko talking with a man sh wondered if she should step in before shaking her head and turning back around
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:47 am

Abigail would giggle at the small girl's comment, "Like I said before Ms. Anastasia. I memorized 90% of Friction's Roster. So I happen to remember your profile picture and name."

When she heard her specify something about a fight, Abigail would shake her head, "I think Manager has plans for me already so I don't think I'm looking a match with you."

Manager snickered, "Well I would say a certain blonde manager would have some suspicion of me."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:52 am

Anastasia nodded calmly, almost knowingly as she took another sip and set down the empty glass (wait, how much was in that glass, again?!), "This is good, I think. Anastasia is not strong, I make for poor opponent. And besides, even if this were not true, you seem like a nice Abagail, I would not like to be hurting you."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:54 am

Kyoko titled her head to the side at that. Not what she was looking for as she knew exactly who he was talking about and for once wasnt really curious as to know why. There last encounter ended poorly thanks to her 'favorite' client and it was not the best topic of discussion for her.

"Yeah just as a friendly warning from me, the less we talk about Marissa the better for both of us. its a Christmas feast and I want her to be the last thing on my mind." she said simply enough.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:57 am

Manager smirked as he tipped his fedora and bowed in an apologetic manner, "My apologies, Ms. Kyoko Akan. Although I do have an odd feeling the topic of her will be brought up again tonight. You could say I'm having a bit of a 'Manager's-Intuition'." Manager would recompose himself and offered the purple haired wrestler a drink.

"Alcoholic or non?" Manager asked the girl.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:31 am

Silver was somewhat pleasantly surprised to find the girl she'd just been hugging silly quickly assuming conversation with the Georgian beauty, as she herself tended to the girl now in hand. Offering a drink was but a common act of respect on a hosts part, one that was quickly made less awkward as it became apparent Sophia had a love of the drink! Silver's eyes nearly clenched fully shut in a face-wide smile as she watched the beauty pour herself a hefty glass; the buxom host yet to have drink nor nibbles given her somewhat restless task! Her smile would be broken as the nameless beauty suddenly turned into a named one, as Sophia broke more of the ice.

"Oh! How rude of me! I'm Lara!" Silver would yelp, hand rubbing her back to scratch the awkward itch. "Although, I can't actually remember the last one to call me that since I came here. So really, I'm Silver!" Again Silver would smile, somewhat slightly reddening that she was now broadcasting a nickname she had never given herself. Still yet to break open an alcoholic beverage on her own behalf, Silver would instead lean forward to pour herself a glass of lemonade, before turning around, to find much had changed in a short period! Infact, so much so, that the big girl felt somewhat guilty she hadn't manage to greet everyone!

Luckily, one guest had quickly found her way into a particular Georgians beauties arms, leading a smile to form on the big hostess' face as her previous sour feeling over not conversing with Eka more quickly fluttered away, given it was somewhat obvious a new guest was familiar with her. More conversation for Silver to enroll in when she finally did find time for the beauty, she supposed!

Again scouring the party, she'd quickly latch eyes onto two other newer women, who seemed to have come together. Taking a small swig from her lemonade, Silver would find herself strolling ever so slightly towards the conversation that had now struck between the two and the company of a guest having long arrived. A mouth full of lemonade, Silver would soon find herself somewhat choking on her drink, the fizzy bubbles of the drink near catching in her nostrils as Silver caught wind that there existed a manager, whose name was simply, Manager! Coughing as she caught her voice, a small wheeze would find the girl struggling to explain her awkwardness as she offered apology. "Ahh...Erm...Excuse me..." Silver's eyes would water as she continued to laugh, trying to find her voice to offer a greeting to the two new beauties before their conversation continued regardless.

Silver wouldn't have to spend long politely waiting for entry into the conversation, before something else dragged the hostess' attention away again. Katherine Hart had come out to play! Quickly pacing over and finding voice to offer greeting to the beauty, the hand not containing lemonade would quickly extend as she gave the feline wrestler a one armed embrace. "Hi...Kat was it? I'm Lar-Silver! I'm Silver!" The buxom hostess would awkwardly giggle at her own vocal error as she made sure to correct if she had misheard the beauties introduction to the room. Quickly her free hand would then switch to the food that in the guests arm, the cheeks of the hostess again reddening as yet another had brought a gift. "Oh Kat! You didn't have to! Honestly!" Trying to somewhat balance the brought food as she tried to suggest the newest guest follow her in search of drinks, and the increasingly drunk Sophia beside it to break conversation with, keen to get to know the two new-possible friends a little better. Only, something had caught Silver's eye, quite prominently in fact. Not something, akin to a broken glass, a scuffle at her party, or even a minor raising of voice. Rather, someone.

Placing the food that Kat had brought to a empty spot on the drinks table, Silver would tilt her head past the conversing Eka and unknown beauty, as she somewhat rubbed her eyes in cute disbelief.

Miyabi had got her invite!

Pardoning herself rather quickly, somewhat again feeling worse at her rude actions, Silver would but for the moment shuffle backwards from Kat and Sophia, leaving them a little dumbfounded next to one another at the table. "I'm...err...really sorry guys...I'll be right back...I just have to...err.." Turning her head, Silver would somewhat walk towards her cuddly friend as Miyabi stepped away from her name at the table, before seemingly looking for Silver in the kitchen. It would of been the obvious choice, for by now she should of been in there!

A quick pace turning into a quick tiptoe, Silver simply couldn't resist embracing her bubbly friend from behind! "You came...!" Silver would purr, pressing cheek to Miyabi's own as she whispered in a high pitched voice, embracing her friend tight, all the while a near endless ruckus continued on behind her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:01 am

Having not talked to anyone for around a minute, Julia was starting to feel lonely. She looked around for Silver, the only friendly face she already knew. The gymnast realized that her gift was never opened and was now eager to fix that. She just knew Silver would love it. Julia made her way to the kitchen. She felt kind of bad for assuming it was where she'd find her friend. "Hey SILLLLLLLVER! You didn't open my present yet. Aren't you curious?" Julia asked once she found the sumo. She was practically bouncing now, just waiting to see the look on the girl's face. It took all the strength that the gymnast had to carry it here so Silver better be grateful. "Silver this way. Then you can go back to talking." Julia said, insisting that the sumo follow her. She even grabbed the girl's shirt and started lightly tugging despite the fact that she wouldn't be able to move the larger woman unless allowed.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:04 am

Kyoko let out a sigh as he did so not liking at all what was going to happen if his 'instincts; were correct. Regardless she simply looked at him when he asked she thought about it for a second and figured to follow her cousins example for once. "Non alcoholic please."

Sheena started to make herself a plate of food while looking at the events unfolding all around her. "Lively little part right now."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:24 am

Silver had barely begun to embrace her first AFW friend, when she felt a tug at her dress before she could even await a reply from Miyabi. Had she known Julia was alone at the party for even a second, she would of likely wept!

Releasing her embrace partially on Miyabi as the two stood near the kitchen, Silver would turn to find Julia yet the source of her cloth tugging. "Your pres-OHH!!" Silvers voice suddenly raised as her confusion faded quickly. "You're so right! I'm so sorry Julia!" Her embrace to her best friend in the world Miyabi would turn into a holding of hand, as she gently held the girls hand as to bring Miyabi with her. She knew that the girls limited English and the fact Miyabi was knew to the girls around her would of course make her potentially nervous. That been said, being dragged into the centre of the room and there-by attention wasn't much of a perk. Silver would simply have to become vigilant bodyguard for her best friend, to make sure Miyabi wasn't forced into a conversation she didn't want!

Passing Julia for a moment, she'd grasp the smaller girls hand as well, pulling both Miyabi and Julia with her into the centre of the room, up to the table that was now far too small to seat the amount of women in the room. Leaving her two friends for a moment, she'd quickly grab the oversized present that was put to the side, before bringing it centre room. With a accidental slam of the present onto the table, the whole room would be beckoned into silence, as Silver took the moment to consolidate the party and bring order back to things.

"Hey! Everyone! All of you come round, kay? Julia got me something suuuuuper sweet and I want you all to open it with me!"

[Please wait until a few have posted before posting again, rather than filling the pages with single conversations.]

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next