by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Christmas Feast (Finished)

+8
Clobber Jobber
Mystery Dragon
JimmyRussler
ThunderFox
noob
Ragdoll_Jobbers
LtLukas
scorn53
12 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Christmas Feast (Finished)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:52 am

Abigail would return to Anastasia with her glass of vodka but passed a jittery Julia. She knelt down to hand the small Russian her vodka while looking at Julia as she walked pass them to a corner, clearly trying to hold back a laughter.

"Did Julia already drink too much?" Abigail said as she was knelt next to the Russian girl, taking a sip from her drink.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:54 am

Did people not realize she was a grown woman? Sure she was tiny but surely they didn't think a kid just waltzed in here like that with not planning and started to eat...that would be disturbing for sure. "Hey d you think they'll mind if I just put this here?" Sheena asked putting the bottle of cider with the rest of the food.

Kyoko stopped at her name getting dropped and looked at the man. Manager type for sure, was he scouting talent or just here for the feast...or both? "Nice to meet you too...Hope your enjoying everything mister..." she said not catching his name.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:58 am

"Just call me Manager, Ms. Kyoko Akan," Manager introduced as he straightened himself up, "You have some amazing analytical skills if you've deduced I was a manager before needing me to introduce my name. And judging by the look in your eyes, you're wondering whether I'm here for the feast or to scout someone, am I correct?"

Just like Abigail, Manager had an unique way of reading people. Having memorized eye movement, twitches, muscle triggers, and much more, he could easily deduce what someone is thinking just from their eyes alone.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:02 am

Anastasia's table manners did nothing to help her childish appearance. Gripping the glass with both hands, she slowly raised it to her mouth and took brief, quiet sips. The fact that it was straight vodka wasn't even apparent from how she sipped it, she was taking that thing like only someone with her heritage could!

"I think she was going for the blowing of the nose," she replied simply, basing her assumption on the snorting noise the New Yorker made as she exited. Her cheeks were beginning to redden further on account of the drink, though, and her usual social anxiety started to loosen up. "W-what is your name?" she asked bluntly.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:05 am

"M-Me? My name is Abigail Snow, pleasure to meet you Ms. Anastasia," Abigail introduced herself to the small Russian girl, "Would you prefer we go to a table first and talk?" Abigail would notice the Russian's face starting to redden, most possibly due to the vodka and realized the center of a crowd might not be the best place for a girl under 5 feet.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:13 am

"Hey everyone~! I'm Kat and I brought fish and coleslaw!"

A blonde woman in your average street-wear entered through the entrance to the mess hall and made an announcement in an attempt to address everyone. She smiled wide with enthusiasm held up two containers, supposedly packed with the good she just specified.

"When I heard about the party, I went to a local restaurant and ordered this to go. I hope that didn't make me too late!" Kat was an accomplished indies wrestler, but she was relatively new to AFW. Like many others there, she thought the party would be a great chance to celebrate and meet other people on the roster. Even if she hadn't been there long, many of the interactions she had and the ones she'd seen were among adversaries. The thought of being able to wind down and have fun with people on good terms - perhaps even make some friends and learn more about how that particular promotion worked, it was nice. And it was something Miss Hart definitely wanted to get in on.

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 4 IgQk2vA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 4 PP89dH8A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 4 ZoIhtGgA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 4 C8s1fSA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 4 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:17 am

"You are already knowing my name and I am not knowing yours," Anastasia mumbled, almost to herself, "this is such rude of me. Please accept apologies." Then came time to address the follow up question. A quick glance around earned her… well, an excellent view of everyone's waist, and not much else. Maybe sitting down would help alleviate that. "Yes, I agree, let us be sitting." She grabbed Abagail by the hand and allowed the taller woman to lead her to their seats, not helping her standing as an independent, functional adult woman in the least.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:26 am

Abigail found the Russian girl's way of speaking was adorable and would be surprised when Anastasia grabbed her hand. Abigail reassured Anastasia it wasn't offensive at all that she didn't know who she was. Abigail would help Anastasia weave through the crowd to their table before settling her down.

"I highly doubt everyone here can remember 90% of AFW's roster anyway. So you don't need to feel bad for not knowing me Ms. Anastasia," Abigail assured as she sat next to the Russian girl, rather a bit close per say.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:29 am

His name was actually Manager?....okay hardly the strangest thing shes dealt with. And he more or less confirmed her suspicions right off the bat regarding what she thought and even seemed to be trying to guess what she was thinking. With some success on his part as well.

"Well your here at an event hosted by a friction wrestler and your...obviously not a friction wrester which means your either her boyfriend, some perv or a manager. I simply went with the one of the most likely options, boy friend was still there but you knew my name so you've done research and I dont think you'd still be here If you were some perv. Anyway you have some client here or something?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:34 am

"Indeed I do. Her name is Abigail Snow. She requested to participate this feast as some sort of...'social exercise' in order to improve her social skills," Manager replied, putting his fedora back on, "She had asked me to come and keep her company but I opted to instead wait on standby and let her venture around by herself. I can't be holding her hand all the time when she goes to social gatherings. Oh, and I suppose I should at least clarify something. Me having done research on you is nothing special, I simply took the liberty to memorize the Friction Roster in order to help my wrestlers prepare for matches. So don't be alarm, I prefer not to be lumped in with...degenerates."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next