by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 195 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We're Not Finished Yet!

2 posters

Go down

We're Not Finished Yet! Empty We're Not Finished Yet!

Post by LARIATO Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:06 am

Minerva's music played over the speakers of the Friction arena, and seconds later the tall Dane strode out through the curtain. Clad in a black silk dress and an elegant matching fur coat, she walked down the aisle and up the steel step before entering the ring while the crowd booed, though Minerva didn’t seem to care one bit. Several days had now passed since her defeat at the hands of Cecilia; which had also been her first defeat since arriving in AFW. The bruises had mostly healed. But as for her pride? That was another issue, evident in the fact that the grin she was wearing wasn’t nearly as smug as normal. But she was still grinning.

In her right hand she carried a tan envelope, though what was inside of it only she knew. But for the moment that was not addressed, as she walked to the edge of the ring to demand a microphone. And once one was given to her she moved back to the middle of the ring while staring up the entranceway. Her music died down, and the booing from the audience grew louder. Minerva waited a moment for the commotion to die down, then lifted the mic to her lips and spoke.

Cecilia, Cecilia, Cecilia~ I must admit, you’re more clever than I gave you credit for. Goading me into that match like that was quite a good move. But if you think I’l just quietly disappear after that, you’re sadly mistaken.” She began to walk back and forth across the ring, keeping her gaze glued toward the entranceway as if Cecilia was right there listening to it all in person. “Congratulations! You pinned me twice. You handed me my first defeat in this god forsaken country.” That earned her another round of boos from the crowd, but she continued on anyway. “But so what?! Defeating me on a night I wasn’t even expecting to compete is simply an empty victory for you. It means NOTHING to me!” Obviously she cared quite a bit more than her words indicated, though of course she wasn’t about to admit that any time soon.

“As I said, we are not finished yet, whether you like it or not. I know you might not agree, but...” Minerva raised the envelope in her hand up high for all to see. “...I have something here I think you’ll be interested in. So come out here, and lets chat.” With that, Minerva lowered the microphone and awaited the arrival of the hardcore queen...

Back to top Go down

We're Not Finished Yet! Empty Re: We're Not Finished Yet!

Post by LunarWolf Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:50 am

Spoiler:

It seemed as if Minerva wasn't done...even though they had practically decided that the match they had just a few days ago would settle things....though Cecilia knew Minerva, the Dane wouldn't be done until the blond had actually put her into the hospital or something...hell even then she was probably not done with this whole thing, Minerva was the kind who could never admit defeat after all, it was just a fluke whenever it happened or she would come back with even bigger and dirtier tricks. That was the kind of person that Minerva was, at least when it came to their dealings.

Cecilia's music started to play out of the speakers as the blond beauty came out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand, dressed ready to fight and was probably planning on taking on Minerva yet again. She glared onto Minerva for a few seconds as she stood at the top of the ramp, the crowd cheering wildly for the arrival of the Swedish beauty, as always they loved seeing here out here ready to kick some ass.

Cecilia walked down the ramp, heading right the way down to the ring and climbed up, getting up towards the center so she stood just a few feet away from her Danish rival. Moving the microphone up to her mouth the blond would let out a loud sigh. "Really ? Fucking really ? You get your ass kicked and you go, BUHUHU IT DOESN'T COUNT! Wow..." Cecilia let out, shaking her head a bit in a dissapointed manner. " I've lost what little respect I had for you Minny...and that's saying something." The blond beauty spoke out as she'd place her free hand on her hip.

" Listen here you pathetic excuse for a wrestler, you're done. We're done. Sure we can fight again, but I'll just kick that flat butt of yours again and again, humiliating you over and over because you are just not good enough. Is that really what you want ?" Cecilia let out as she would keep her eyes fixed on Minerva.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:23 am

Minerva’s grin stayed plastered on her face even as Cecilia came down to the ring and ranted right in her face. At first the only thing the blonde said that even registered with her was what she found to be a rather laughable line about respect. “Oh spare me, Northman. From the moment you were born you’ve never respected anyone other than yourself.” she said while rolling her eyes.

But then Cecilia did something that actually surprised Minerva. She agreed to fight her again, before Minerva even had to entice her. How convenient. She continued letting Cecilia speak, while slipping the envelope into the pocket of her coat. Sometimes the universe just gives you exactly what you want on a silver platter, and god knows Minerva of all people wasn’t going to pass something like that up.

Minerva didn’t directly answer Cecilia’s question, but she did raise her mic to her lips before saying, “Sounds like we have a match. I’ll see you in a week~” And that was it. None of her usual banter or bickering, no taunting, no nothing. Minerva dropped her mic and moved to exit the ring, then confidently strode back up the ramp. She’d got exactly what she wanted, and at a significantly smaller risk or cost than expected. Minerva was a happy woman, one who now wanted to get focused on preparing for the big opportunity ahead of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:16 pm

Cecilia would simply shake her head and shrug as Minerva called her out like that, it seemed rather odd for Minerva to talk about not respecting anyone...I mean the Irony alone was just something that made Cecilia kind of want to laugh. The blond beauty's eyes though trailed along Minerva's frame as she watched the raven haired woman put that envelope into her coat pocket....the curiosity of Cecilia was more than peaked at this point.

Sure she was the kind of person who never ever backed down from a challenge, she would take up anything that was asked. She might play a bit hard to get at best, but a challenge was all she craved after all! It was weird if one were to simply deny it when that was the biggest reason she was here.  

The blond beauty would try and move up to grab Minerva by her coat as she made her attempt to leave the ring, with a rough pull on it Cecilia would attempt to drag Minerva back to where she was before. " Woah woah woah! I said I would accept your challenge, but there are a few conditions." Cecilia let out as she hell the microphone to her mouth. " Firstly, what did you have planned to entice me into this match ? Secondly, if that isn't a proper incentive I will make up my own for you. Final condition will be...well. We'll take that when we get through the first ones." Cecilia let out , a wide grin on her face as she stared her former rival down.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:03 am

Just when Minerva thought things couldn’t get any better for herself, once again Cecilia just had to ruin her fun. The tug on her very expensive coat stopped the Dane in her tracks, and resulted in her smug grin being replaced by an annoyed scowl, especially when a sudden yank on that coat brought her right back in front of the blonde. For a moment she just glared at Cecilia, and the crowd started to get riled up, expecting her to lash out in anger and start a fight. Part of Minerva wanted to, but she kept her temper in check, and swiped her microphone back up off the mat.

“Fine.” she grunted through grit teeth, before reaching into her pocket to take out the envelope again. She opened it and reached inside, then pulled out a small stack of papers, one Cecilia was likely to be able to identify fairly quickly. “This is my AFW contract.” Minerva said, holding it up. “You win, it’s yours to do whatever you want with it. You can suspend me, ban me from Friction, fire me, whatever that empty blonde head of yours can come up with.” Low gasps and muttering throughout the crowd told her they understood just how big a risk she was taking. And Minerva knew the possibility of having complete and total control over the status of her AFW employment was about as enticing as it could possibly get when it came to someone who hated her as much as Cecilia did.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:25 am

Cecilia eyed Minerva as her rival moved back and picked up her microphone, she would take a second to listen onto what Minerva's preposition to her had been, something that would make the blond beauty raise and eyebrow in surprise that Minerva would go ahead and do something so risky as to offer Cecilia the chance to control her rivals fate completly....it was an interesting prospect.

" Ooh ? That's quite the interesting proposal..." Cecilia let out as she'd then shake her head, taking a step back up closer to Minerva as she would move her hand up to pat Minerva's cheek in a condescending manner. "However, I wouldn't want to ruin you Minny, you do that yourself. So how about if I win you just you know...fuck off ? You know stop bothering me, and If I lose...well that won't happen." Cecilia spoke out as she'd pat Minerva's cheek once more before she'd step away from her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:29 am

Minerva could tell her little idea had peaked Cecilia’s interest. How could it not? So when the blonde stepped toward her, Minerva expected her rival to eagerly accept the stipulation and spout out some confident bullshit about how she’d soon be in control of her destiny. Instead, she was given a much more irritating response in the form of a couple pats on the cheek.

The Dane clicked her tongue in annoyance, but for the moment let the condescending gesture slide so she could listen to what Cecilia had to say. But as the hand rose to touch her again, Minerva swat it away with the back of her hand. Clearly she had no intention of tolerating that sort of disrespect any further.

“Suit yourself then. Regardless what condition you want for yourself, you’ll never see it come to pass.” Minerva said as she stuffed the contract back into her pocket. Then she once again dropped her microphone and moved to exit the ring and head back up the aisle to take her leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:53 am

Cecilia looked on at Minerva as the raven haired woman swatted her hand away, the blond had half a mind to clock Minerva right here....but she chose not to. The blond would take a step back and soon enough watch Minerva let out those words, before she began to head back out.

The blond would shake her head a little, " Whatever you say Minny. Talk to me after you're down for the three count...hah." Cecilia let out as she would then let Minerva leave and soon after she would follow, leaving the arena and heading up towards the backstage area. Having locked in another match against Minerva.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down