by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Are Not Finished

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We Are Not Finished Empty We Are Not Finished

Post by skip-stop Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:28 pm

The sound of footsteps echoed down the empty hallway. The pink-haired girl had just finished watching a match and now she was about to meet a person for whom she had rather mixed feelings. Charlotte has always been a difficult person, it has always been difficult for her to understand her own feelings. But after long deliberation, she was finally able to determine exactly what she feels about the person for whom she was here today.

Charlotte accepted Alaina Sanders as her friend. But their rivalry in the ring was one of those things that pushed her forward. In addition, the Frenchwoman understood that she still felt true sympathy for this woman. She had no doubts that a woman like Alaina would never want to see a girl like Charlotte next to her. But she couldn't help herself. Even after sessions with a psychotherapist, when she was finally able to deal with some problems in her life, she was not ready to give up her feelings so easily. Maybe she just needs time.

Attire:

It has been some time since the last match of the Sand Lizard. Victoria did everything possible to ensure that Charlotte's career did not enter the stage of stasis, but despite everything, the girl received a break. But she used this break to get stronger. She worked on herself every day and now she could say with confidence that she became stronger. She was ready to move forward and was determined to reach the top. This is the way.

Charlotte stopped in front of the door leading to the locker room. The girl stood in front of this door and leaned her back against the wall. She didn't want to embarrass Alaina by invading her locker room, especially since the American girl had just finished the match. Therefore, the pink-haired girl decided to wait for her here. They needed to talk. But more importantly, Charlotte was about to propose to her rival. And she wanted to discuss it.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

We Are Not Finished Empty Re: We Are Not Finished

Post by HighFly Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:28 pm

Alaina was gassed after having just wrestled a match. Covered in sweat and aching all over she walk making her way to the locker room to sit down for a second and just recover before she cleaned herself up to head home. She turned the corner and saw someone familiar standing in front of the door. This turned out to be quite a pleasant surprise for the amazon.

"Oh! Hey Charlotte, I didn't expect to see you here! How are you doing?" Alaina asked as she smiled at Charlotte, clearly happy to see her and the energy helping her shake off a good deal of the residual pain she felt from her tough battle in the ring. Alaina was beyond happy to see Charlotte. "What brings you to the back hallway? Getting ready for a match yourself?" Alaina continued to inquire, creating some casual conversation. Today just kept getting better and better as far as Alaina was concerned.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:40 pm

Hey there,” Charlotte said, smiling softly as Alaina walked out of the locker room and greeted the Frenchwoman, “doing alright. And you too?”

At first glance, it was clear that the Amazon was tired after the match. Charlotte was in the guest room and watched her friend before coming here. However, it looked like the brown-haired girl had become a little more inspired after seeing the martial arts master.

Not really,” the girl answered when asked if she was preparing for the match, “I'm here today for you. Maybe we will not stand still and walk a little?" she suggested.

Perhaps it sounded a little ambiguous, but the Frenchwoman herself did not notice it. The girls headed down the corridor. Charlotte didn’t want to throw her proposal straight into the Amazon’s forehead, so she decided to just have a little chat first before moving on to the main point. Plus, unlike Charlotte, her friend and rival has had a much busier schedule lately.

Nice match. As always, you were at your best and did a good job,” said the pink-haired girl.

Indeed, while the Sand Lizard got a break due to her manager, Alaina continued to take match after match. This is partly why Charlotte was forced to step up her training. She did not want to lag not even half a step behind her rival. So while Alaina honed her skills, Charlotte worked on her body. To some extent, we can say that both of them have become stronger since their last meeting.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:55 am

"I am doing pretty good, mostly anyway." Alaina said to Charlotte before tilting her head to the side with her hands on her hips? Here for Alaina? The amazon wasn't sure what this was about but regardless she was still happy to see Charlotte. "Sure, we can go for a walk while we talk that will be nice."

Alaina was curious about what Charlotte wanted but was glad all seemed well with her. As they walked Alaina tried to hide the aches she felt in her body as best she could. She knew how Charlotte was and didn't want to look weak at all in front of her. Alaina saw that the hallways were starting to get a little less populated when Charlotte spoke up again.

"Thanks but it wasn't an easy win at all. Everyone around here is really good at what they do so it is always a really hard fight." Alaina said, wanting to give her opponent some due respect. "But you said you came here to see me. Is everything all right or is there something I can help you with?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:05 pm

I didn't say it was an easy match, I said you did a great job,” added Charlotte.

Indeed, in most cases, the Frenchwoman was too straightforward and she did not like when her words were perceived incorrectly. How it was now. She had no doubt that Alaina was not in her best shape after the match and that she had to make an effort to control the pain. Charlotte watched this match from start to finish. And she had no doubts that her rival did her best. This is what she wanted to emphasize.

You seem to have contracted my habit of not beating around the bush,” the Frenchwoman chuckled slightly as she heard the Amazon question.

It seems like she really shouldn't have said that she purposefully came here for Alaina. She hoped she could wait a little with this. But it looks like she got her friend excited and now she had no choice but to talk about her thoughts. Charlotte stopped and looked Alaina in the eye.

I want to face you on the Avalanche, Alaina,” she said in an smooth voice, “and I want nothing to limit us this time. I want this to be a test for both of us. I want to face you in a Steel Cage Match.”

She thought about it for a very long time. And Charlotte was ready to admit that she had friendly and even romantic feelings to the Amazon. However, their rivalry became one of those things that allowed Charlotte to find purpose in life. After their two matches, she felt like she was ready to start moving up. And that perhaps this is what will allow her to solve her emotional problems once and for all. Not only. However, even if this was not the case, the martial arts master wanted to check one thing. Is she strong enough to not just keep up with Alaina, but to step forward and get ahead of her?
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:53 am

There it was, the question.  Alaina stopped and looked at Charlotte for a second.  On the surface the answer was simple.  Of course she wanted to face her.  Alaina lost the last time out and wanted to beat Charlotte in the ring, and of course the bigger the stage the better.

However, there were a lot of things that hinged on this match.  The old veteran and the young rising star.  Alaina had heard whispers.  She heard talk.  There were some that say she peaked years ago during her Entropy Champion title run.  Since then she had had a tag team title shot only to fall to the poison mist of Gwendolyn and Akiha.  She had a hardcore title shot only to fall short to the brutality of Jessica Wright.  She had a Friction title shot only to come up painfully short as Adrian hit a trick attack and then finisher.

If she faced Charlotte she could prove she still belonged at the top.  However the creeping voices of doubt, voices growing louder this past year also told her one thing:  Charlotte could win, and this pivotal point would skyrocket Charlotte up the ranks and forever bury Alaina as proof that she had peaked and should either move down in the mid-card for the rest of her career or just walk away.  Alaina wasn't afraid of losing, but she was afraid of wrestling into irrelevancy.  She was here to be the best wrestler in the ring but if she was doomed to always fall short of that was there really any reason to continue wrestling?

Still, the only thing worse than irrelevancy was cowardice.  This was a challenge and of course Alaina would not back down from anything.  She would step in that cage and take the fight to Charlotte showing her the real meaning of facing the amazon.  "You want it, you got it!  Us at Avalanche inside a cage."  Alaina said with a smile and in a positive tone, doing all she could to mask the inner doubt of the moment of silence and reflection.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:14 am

Charlotte tilted her head slightly to the side, watching Alaina's reaction. Well, in fact, she could well understand the doubts that were probably tormenting the mind and soul of the American girl now. The martial arts master already had time to think about it and make a decision, while Alaina had to make a decision right here and now. Charlotte really thought about it for a long time, weighing the perspectives and possible consequences.

She was not stupid or naive. The pink-haired girl has already explained to Alaina her position on defeats. Defeat is unacceptable. At least from Charlotte's point of view. Someone perceives defeat only as a reason to move forward. But to Charlotte, defeat meant much more. And yet, even with all her seriousness, which many other fighters hardly possessed, she understood that life did not end with defeat. A real fighter can always find the strength to raise his head and move on.

But this was not the case now. A match during such a momentous event as the Avalanche has always raised the bets to a new level. And even though Charlotte was not ready to say that losing would put an end to the career of one of them, she knew that it would be a real test. But she set a goal for herself. And to achieve this goal, she must to take a step forward. Charlotte smiled as Alaina accepted the challenge.

I appreciate our friendship, Alaina,” said Charlotte, “but even more I appreciate our rivalry. And I won't back down, no matter what. I'm going to win."

With these words, she held out her hand to the Amazon for a handshake. She did not know how to lie, so and this time she was honest and said exactly what she thought. The martial arts master wanted her opponent to know that this match would be possibly one of the toughest of her career, because Charlotte was determined to give everything she had. She was determined to make this match far more meaningful than any title and belt match.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:15 am

Alaina raised her eyebrows and smiled as she shook Charlottes hand. "You say it like you already won. I am not some pushover to be discounted." Alaina said with a wink. "I will do all I can to prove you wrong." She added before really thinking things over. A loss at Avalanche to Charlotte would not be a disaster but to Alaina it would prove her doubters right. That her whole career especially post-title run have just been her clinging to something she would never attain, and goals she would only fall short of. There was no way she could lose at Avalanche. Not after her last few PPV matches and title shots had ended the way they had.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:57 pm

You must be…” Charlotte began.

But then she noticed how Alaina winked at her and the girl laughed a little. Well, it was nice that her friend didn't take it as a fight to the death. Although… considering how tough and grueling their last match was… and considering that this time there would be absolutely no rules… goose bumps ran down Charlotte's spine. She always had a feeling. And usually that feeling was either good or bad. But this time she could only say that this feeling was strange.

She had already thought about it. Indeed, given the strength and skills of both women, it was difficult to imagine how amazing this cage match would be. But it also fueled her enthusiasm. Charlotte considered herself a real fighter and a real fighter always needs a worthy challenge. And she didn't know a more worthy person than Alaina to face this challenge together. If there was a person with whom Charlotte was ready to face in battle to the last drop of power, it was Alaina.

Don't be so harsh, or I'll think I'll need a head start, haha,” Charlotte said, releasing the American girl's hand.

The pink-haired girl headed down the corridor. However, the silence did not last long, she was going to talk about one more thing. It wasn't serious enough to keep standing still, glaring at each other. But still it was important, so the Frenchwoman could not be silent about it.

By the way, I think we have to announce this officially,” she said, “you know, I don't have an overblown conceit, but I think this match will cause a lot of excitement. Plus, as far as I know, popular news publishers and our fans have questions for both of us. How about we have a conference where we announce our match and let them ask questions to us?”

Yes, indeed, such questions did not bother Charlotte much before. She didn't seek fame or anything like that. She just wanted to fight and win. Martial arts were her life and without the desire to win she was nothing. However, then she began to notice more and more that she managed to win the interest of the public. At first, the fans chose her as the second babe of the month after Alaina, and then Victoria said that the Frenchwoman had gained real popularity on forums and other resources. She's definitely not used to it. She knew for sure that Alaina constantly participates in such events, because she was known not only for her outstanding career, but also for her social activities. Although this was new to the martial arts master, she was confident that the conference was what they needed.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:34 am

Alaina listened to Charlotte and her logic for an announcement... and she was dead on. Alaina couldn't agree more honestly. She smiled and stood with her hands on her hips, nodding along. "You know what? I think that is an amazing idea. We can field questions and make the match seem even bigger than before. I like it!" Alaina said with a smile as she wiped some sweat off her forehead. Alaina felt her heart racing. The scale of the match, the hype, the build, the implications... it was all hitting her at once. She hadn't anticipated a matchup like this in quite some time.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content