by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jizzelle

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We Are Not Finished

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

We Are Not Finished - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are Not Finished

Post by skip-stop Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:41 pm

Charlotte was glad Alaina liked the idea. Considering all this from an unbiased point of view, the Frenchwoman was sure that this match would make a splash. Why? The answer was simple enough. If you look at most of the matches, then one way or another you can see something personal or violent. Most of the girls here, as Charlotte was convinced, were literally ready to kill their rivals for the sake of their own cruelty.

Yes, of course, part of any wrestler's job was to put on a show. But the martial arts master see it all from a different angle. She was not interested in the cruelty itself. She didn't take pleasure in beating people up for self-satisfaction or to satisfy fans. She was a supporter of pure and independent competition. Yes, indeed, she was convinced that a real fighter would never agree to a hardcore match, which is why, when she faced Alaina last time, she demanded that the rules be standard. Although usually in the Last Woman Standing match were applied the hardcore rules.

Only recently, Charlotte realized that she should reconsider her views, which is why she wanted a match in a cage. She decided that a real fighter would never break the established rules. But at the same time, she saw no reason to limit her own capabilities. She decided that she wanted to become the most varied wrestler in AFW. And for this, she must be ready to meet the opponent in absolutely any match, be it standard, hardcore, cage, oil and whatever. Only by proving to herself that she is ready to cope with any conditions, she will become who she wanted to see herself. A real fighter who will lift the belt abowe the head.

Glad you approve of this,” the Frenchwoman smiled again, “my manager, Victoria, will prepare and organize everything, she will give you the details.”

If there was a person who could cope with all this in the shortest possible time, then it was Victoria. Of course, Charlotte still had a bad taste after having to use the gold card, but she had already calmed down. She knew that after she paid with this card at the spa, her family got a reason to gloat. But, as they say, anything can happen. They were already approaching the hall and Charlotte cast a sidelong glance at her friend.

"Should I tell you that if you will flexing your muscles after every successful throw during our match, I will kick your ass like no one else has done it before?" Charlotte's lips twisted into a sarcastic smile, it was obvious that she was not talking seriously, but Alaina must  understood what she was getting at.

In fact, she did not want to raise this issue, but the Frenchwoman knew that sooner or later this topic would rise to the surface. And it is better to start this conversation with a joke than to immediately switch to a difficult form of communication. In addition, it seemed to her that it would be better if it was she who started this conversation, because in the end it was she who was responsible for the one person.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:55 pm

Alaina tilted her head to the side and it took a second but she realized what Charlitte was talking about. "Being a show woman and playing to the crowd has its place. A charity match in front of kids to brighten up their day is one thing, this is something different entirely." Alaina said giving Charlotte an understanding nod.

Alaina enjoyed feeding off the crowd, loving their reaction. She wasn't taunting to demean, she just wanted the fans to get a good show while she fought as hard as she could. Without fans she would still be a nurse after all.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:09 pm

"Are you serious now?" Charlotte was slightly surprised, raising her left eyebrow.

Alaina's answer really surprised her. Although she started this conversation as playfully as possible, she did not think that she would hear something like that. She still has not been able to force Margarita to pull herself together after what happened. The Frenchwoman was not a very good listener in her own opinion. She even tried to persuade her student to go to Sintharia because that American could help find a way out of this situation, but the Danish girl flatly refused to do this. And she still hasn't resumed training with Charlotte, she said she would train on her own.

It's just between the two of you though,” Charlotte shrugged, “but if you're wondering what I think, you've gone too far in your quest to get the audience involved. Haven't you thought about it?"

The girls went out into the large foyer and Charlotte glanced at the coffee bar. She walked up to the barista with a little step. She didn't want to just stand in the middle of the foyer and discuss it. Even though Margarita was her student, this situation was out of her jurisdiction, so to speak. However, seeing the state in which the Danish girl found herself, she could not help but learn about this situation from Alaina's side. Now the words of the American woman that all this was for the public looked little convincing for Charlotte.

"One latte please," she said, "may I buy you a coffee?" she asked Alaina.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:37 pm

Alaina shook her head and shrugged. "For a specific event to help a crowd of kids fighting serious illnesses? No, this was all about them. If Margarita has hurt feelings about it I am sorry." Alaina said. It seemed like Margarita took things far more seriously tha. She had that day.

When Charlotte offered to buy a coffee Alaina smiled but waved her hand. "No thanks, I am all set but I appreciate the offer." Alaina said with a smile. She knew that Charlotte was generally of a serious sort and that Alaina's view on putting on a show would never really register with her. That was fine though, because Alaina understood everyone had their own approach to wrestling.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:35 pm

For an instant, Charlotte's eyes flashed and her jaw clenched violently at Alaina's words. She felt her heart begin to beat faster. Anger began to spread through her soul. The pink-haired girl truly could not believe that the American woman had not even thought about what she had done. Charlotte was a big girl and at the same time considered herself a real professional. She still has not forgotten about that caustic feeling when Alaina did not consider her equal to herself. Even at the start of their second match.

She was able to handle this because she was not seeking approval from anyone. But it's a completely different matter when a promising newcomer enters a match against a veteran. What does “has hurt feelings about it” mean? Does she seriously think that everything that happened was the norm? This really pissed off Charlotte, who would never in her life allow herself to go beyond certain limits in relation to any opponent. Especially with regard to a younger and no less experienced opponent, as was the case when she fought with Ayumi Sato. She had to take a very deep breath to calm the surging negative feelings.

"You really don't understant what you've done, don't you?" asked Charlotte, looking hard at Alaina.

However, this question was rhetorical, she was not going to teach Alaina life and give her lectures. Moreover, she was not going to transfer anything to Margarita. Not only because the Danish girl refused to see with Charlotte, but also because she hardly wanted to hear it. Charlotte was well aware that now her student was in a very difficult situation and so far she was afraid to even imagine what would happen next.

The barista handed the Frenchwoman a latte, she paid and took her coffee. The girl added two sugar substitute tablets to the glass and then covered the glass with a lid. She went to the exit of the building, in any case, she came here today only for the sake of Alaina, so now her way lay home. The girl took out her phone and ordered an Uber.

"Will you come with me on Uber?" she asked, taking a sip of coffee. "Or do you have your own road?"
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:36 am

Alaina saw Charlotte reacting to her response and figured she once again managed to make Charlotte angry. Alaina figured her apologizing had fallen flat on its face. "I did something to demean her even though that wasn't at all the goal of anything, which is why I said I was sorry. I really do feel bad about that." Alaina said. She figured a former actress would understand playing to the crowd, and that said crowd was very young facing more dire circumstances than Alaina certainly ever had. Still she really did feel awful that Margarita took offense to what Alaina did. She was different but had to try to figure out how to not anger Charlotte and company every time she saw them it seemed.

When Charlotte asked for the uber given how she was reacting to what Alaina had just said she likely wouldn't have gone with her at this point anyway, assuming something else she did would be seen as a slight. But... what if not going would upset her? Alaina had her car outside (The same car Julia had dubbed 'the deathtrap' stating that Alaina treated a drive to the grocery store like a Formula-1 race) but.... "I have my car outside, why don't I give you a ride?" There we go! Perfect solution or so Alaina thought. Charlotte can save money and Alaina can hopefully avoid doing anything to make everyone angry again! To her this was the best outcome.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:21 pm

I don’t need your apology,” Charlotte replied, taking another sip of coffee, “and, to be honest, I'm sure Margarita will not want to hear any of your excuses.”

She was not a psychologist, we can say that quite the opposite. It was always difficult for her to understand even her own soul, so the Frenchwoman never tried to climb into someone else's soul. Yet she believed in one simple principle and she tried to follow this principle all her life. You just need to remain human, regardless of the situation. Indeed, once she was a real animal, who only sought strength and her own superiority. Her younger sister's bloody body still made Charlotte wake up screaming at night. But it was a long time ago. And now she always tries to treat people the way she would like them to treat her.

Let me explain something to you. She was looking forward to this match to fight the respected veteran because she heard only the best about you from me. And you showed yourself as the last piece of narcissistic shit, sorry for my French," Charlotte turned back to Alaina, looking into her eyes, the Frenchwoman almost never lied and she was not going to start doing it today, "I promised her that it will be useful experience for her. And now she refuses to train or even talk to me because the only experience she got is hopes trampled into the mud. She was counting on a match with a woman whom she respected even before meeting in person, because you are a real wrestling icon, and instead she got... what she got. I lost a great and hopeful student. And she received the most real emotional trauma and a broken faith in the humanity of her rivals in the ring. Great charity match, Alaina, just fucking awesome."

Of course, of course, the Frenchwoman had already heard that it was all for a higher purpose, for the sake of children and their good mood. Well, so be it. Charlotte looked away from Alaina's eye and took one last sip of coffee before tossing the glass in the trash can. She no longer had enough anger to talk about it. She was sure that if Margarita knew that everything would be like this, she would never agree to it. And since Charlotte could not even imagine that Alaina, who received the best characterization from the martial artist, would behave in this way, now she has become a stranger to the Danish girl. Karen took a break from her training and career. And Margarita sent her to fuck. Great, once again Charlotte was left completely alone. But she didn't want to talk about it, it was not about her now.

Okay,” agreed Charlotte, canceling the Uber booked trip, “lead.”
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:46 am

Alaina stood there with a raised eyebrow and stood with her hands on her hips. Was Margarita's ego really that bruised from Alaina showing off for the crowd? Apparently so and she managed to ruin Charlottes relationship somehow. She never anticipated any of this happening and wasn't sure what to think anymore. Things just kept getting worse. Alaina decided to stay quiet. She didn't want to make things any worse than they already were. Between her guilt and her doubts she was feeling like her mindset was off. The best thing to do would be to stay quiet until she was more clear minded.

She was happy that Charlotte did accept the ride though. Alaina made her way over to her car and opened the passenger door for Charlotte. "All right, well your ride awaits!" Alaina said with a small smile. She ruined a relationship, and now felt like Charlotte may really be gunning to end her in the ring. She had to be ready at Avalanche. She had more to accomplish, ore to do in the ring. She didn't want to just be an irrelevant footnote with just a mid-card career. There was more she wanted to say but for now silence was best before she put her foot in her mouth again or did something dumb.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content