by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Christmas Feast (Finished)

+8
Clobber Jobber
Mystery Dragon
JimmyRussler
ThunderFox
noob
Ragdoll_Jobbers
LtLukas
scorn53
12 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Christmas Feast (Finished)

Post by noob Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:11 am

Julia stared wide eyed for a few moments as the Georgian woman started to ramble. She listened intently though, always interested in a good conversation. She waited patiently for Eka to take a breath before starting her own response. "Well I'm from New York. It's not a exotic as Georgia, nor as warm as Arizona, but it has the BEST pizza ever." She responded, briefly reminiscing about her favorite food. As quickly as the conversation started, it was temporarily over as Eka saw a familiar face and rushed to them. "Oh no problem. See you around." She said as she was left a bit dumbfounded.

Julia would walk off to the side, electing to pour herself a drink. She wasn't a heavy drinker but for the holidays it would be a shame not to at least indulge a little. Tonight was a night to eat, drink, and be merry, and the gymnast intended to do just that. She poured herself a glass of wine and then would go back into the small crowd and try to mingle.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:22 am

Anastasia Rukoviska was not only a very small girl, standing at the height of some children and certainly beneath eye level for most wrestlers, but she was a woman who tremendously lacked any sort of presence. She must have been in the mess hall for a full fifteen minutes, before even Eka arrived, and had already gone through two full helpings (her appetite was always in direct contradiction with her stature), but because of her small size and quiet demeanor, no one had even noticed she was there!

That is, until she ran headlong into the backside of Julia Hiroshi, distracted by the crowd on her way to get a drink. "Eep!" she squealed, backpedaling a few steps, "I am much sorry!"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:25 am

Abigail would let out a sigh as she had failed to even make an attempt at saying hi to anyone and was about to walk back to her table with another drink in a glass when she suddenly felt someone bump in front of her. Abigail would stumble back a little and catch herself and looked down to see Anastasia, who she mistook as a small child.

"Are you okay?" Abigail asked the little girl who clearly was heading towards the drink station.

Last edited by Ragdoll_Jobbers on Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:34 am

"Eeep!" Julia exclaimed herself as Anastasia ran right into her. She was jostled forward, spilling some of her drink on the floor. Luckily for both her and the smaller girl, none of it got on her clothes. She turned around, quite confused as she didn't see anyone until she looked down. "O...oh hi. What's your rush?" She asked the girl. She was ready to scold her but since it was the holiday season she would let it slide. She was more surprised to see such a small girl at the party than she was angry. The gymnast looked around for a few seconds. She thought that Anastasia was actually a child and was wondering who she belonged to.

Once she realized that Ana was indeed a wrestler, she was glad she didn't say anything embarrassing. "Oh right. I should introduce myself first. I'm Julia...NOW you can tell me what the rush is." Julia said with a smile. She was hoping there was some food or something exciting that she was missing.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 am

For whatever reason, Anastasia figured the appropriate response to Abagail's question was to immediately dust herself off. "Yes, yes, of course I am alright, it is nothing," she replied curtly, though not angrily. She turned back to Julia, the multiple conversations already overwhelming for her. "There is not rush, I am just… hard to be seeing…"

Soon, though, a more thourough awareness of her surroundings set in, and she looked around anxiously with a gradually reddening blush. "I… I-I am to be getting vodka…" she half-mumbled, just loud enough to be audible to the women around her. And then she spotted it on the table, right in the center. Always in the center. "Erm, could you… be reaching it for me?"

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:42 am

"Aren't you a bit too young for that?" Abigail asked the little girl, kneeling down to meet the girl at eye level when she realized she was actually a wrestler!

"Oh my, my apology Ms. Anastasia, let me grab you some," Abigail quickly apologized and would head back to the drink station to pour a glass of vodka. She scolded herself for forgetting the face of a fellow wrestler in AFW, maybe it was the drinks but she wasn't sure.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:42 am

"Looks like everyone's found there little side to be on." Sheena noticed to herself as she looked around the area with people in there own separate cliques. Chatting themselves up as she noticed the mess made by people not noticing the smaller girl.

"Well we shouldn't be a burden, its a feast after all. Try and socialize." Kyoko said while Sheena looked around. "Relax I know how to be social." she said confidently as she walked around the area while Kyoko checked the scene walking past the only man she saw and nodding at him.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:44 am

Manager would just walk around Sophia when a certain purple haired wrestler caught his eye. He would glance up at Kyoko and nodded in response to hers.

"You must be Ms. Kyoko Akan, pleasure to meet you," Manager greeted, taking off his fedora and bowing before recomposing himself.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:50 am

Julia tried her best to control her laughter. She knew it was mean but Anastasia just looked too much like a kid at first glance. The thought of her asking for vodka and not being able to reach was just too much for the gymnast to handle. She covered her mouth and would excuse herself as she hurried to another corner of the room where she could giggle without feeling bad. She would however make sure to refill her glass before doing so. This time as she walked around the room she would make sure not to bump into anyone. She didn't want to make a mess out of the place, not after Silver had gone through all of the effort to make it looks so nice. Once a safe distance away from Ana, Julia finally let out her chuckles before adjusting her hair and taking a sip of wine. "Hmmm...good choice." She commented, appreciating the host's taste in alcohol.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:52 am

Miyabi was one of a select group—a group which might have even only consisted of one—who had received personal invitations to this little holiday get-together that her good friend Silver was throwing. Miyabi hadn't ever met any of the other girls who seemed likely to show up to the feast, but that was okay. She would talk to them if they were interesting, and if they were not, she would just focus on Silver and help her ensure that everything was running smoothly. Miyabi had promised to help Silver with some of the food for the party, seeing as how Miyabi had quite a bit of experience with sustenence, and the sumo girl was looking forward to doing some cooking tonight.

Miyabi walked into the room, seeing a few girls she didn't recognize on one side of it, with that big table in the middle. She walked around it, noticing the card on one of the seats—a card that reserved that seat, situated right next to Silver's, for a certain sumo girl. Miyabi smiled, chuckling and clapping her hands together. She was glad that she would get a chance to sit next to Silver tonight.

She meandered over to the kitchen, peeking her head in as she made to locate her big, silver-haired European friend.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next