by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Christmas Feast (Finished)

+8
Clobber Jobber
Mystery Dragon
JimmyRussler
ThunderFox
noob
Ragdoll_Jobbers
LtLukas
scorn53
12 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Christmas Feast (Finished)

Post by ThunderFox Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:52 am

Sophia was a little bit giddy. She had been dying to meet some new faces from the AFW, and after picking up one of the flyers that had been littered around the halls of the arena, she saw this as the perfect chance. So far, she hadn't really made any friends, or talked to anyone at all. And she's already had a couple of matches. This was the perfect chance to fix that.

She came up to the mess hall, a smile plastered on the Brazilian girls face, adorned in a white high collar sweater, a pair of tight jeans, and fuzzy black boots. She saw that the door was open, and there were already a bunch of people there, judging from how many voices she heard. She poked her her head in, looking around to see that there was indeed already a fair amount of people. Not too crowded though.

"I'm not too late, am I?" she asked aloud, not really knowing who was who.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:58 am

Well that was taken care of. Eka wished she weren't the first one here, so she could hide in the corner more effectively. Given how many people were here, it would be downright impolite to not talk now. Still, the Georgian girl could be terribly shy. Mostly she just wanted to help when she could, which is why she offered to help this new person. But now she was trapped. There was no glass of cider to hide behind, and she had no alcohol yet. There would be no social lubricant for her.

So now Eka was left having to face the music. "I, uh, hi." She said to the nearest girl to her. It was the girl who had just been picked up and put down. The woman seemed terribly friendly, and Eka was going to do her damnedest to try and get to know her, even if it was awkward. "I am Eka."

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:01 am

Abigail was startled when Lara went to greet her but was glad that she could at least improve her social skills as Manager put it but before she could even respond, Julia Hiroshi had came and greeted Lara. Abigail decided not to butt in and just took another zip from her glass when she noticed that someone had just poked their head through the door. It was her second opponent Sophia! Abigail wasn't sure what to do but accidentally made eye-contact and quickly looked away, hoping the girl didn't notice her.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:10 am

Silver was happy to embrace the girl as hard as she did for a few hours more, before the girl reminded her that perhaps she should lessen the pressure. She'd still keep Julia up against her, with the gymnasts feet off the ground, but Julia at least could take solace in the fact her ribs were no longer in danger. "But still...you really didn't have to!" Silver again yelped in excited manner as she referred to the gift, briefly bringing her cheek away from the girls own to reiterate the fact before resuming her lifted cuddle. After all, she hadn't written on the flyers that a gift or the like was required, and didn't want her two guests already to feel awkward in the slightest.

She'd soon find a awkward moment descending upon her, as another brand new face made itself known, appearing through the door that at this point would remain wedged open.

Looking blankly for a moment, Silver would blush as the next guest entered to the sight of Silver somewhat ragdolling Julia. "ERM..." Silver would quickly allow Julia back to her feet, playfully rubbing her shoulder before Eka quickly assumed conversation with the gymnast.

"Late?...No! Heavens no!"
Silver smiled, a hand going to the new girls own, in an attempt to give something of a reassuring pat whilst establishing herself as a kind host of sort. "If anything, I'd like to think it's still early!" Smiling, Silver's blush would be replaced by genuine happiness, as she realised that even if no-more came, her party was a resounding success in her eyes. Not that she'd turn down more faces, in fact, the more the merrier!

Ever so slightly pulling on the hand she grabbed to try and gesture the girl into the party, Silver's eyes would fall back to the small group of guests before falling back to the beauty, still not aware of her name, yet still not asking.

"Would you like a drink?"
Hand gesturing towards the table of drinks before softly patting Eka on the arm as she passed her, somewhat guilty hostess duties had immediately dragged her away from conversing with the Georgian beauty.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:17 am

Julia was finally set back on her feet. She took a deep breath, hoping she would have the chance for many more. She would soon be greeted by another girl and the conversation would start. "Hey I'm Julia. Nice to...OOOOH! I love the reindeer" Julia said with a smile, gasping as she noticed Eka's clothes. She quickly looked the woman over before continuing. She would take hold of the first topic of conversation she could think of and run with it. "I wish I could find a good Christmas sweater around here." She complained. She was honestly a little jealous. It seemed that Japan was not as fond of ugly sweaters as the USA was. It was probably for the best though. The gymnast however still wished that she had something other than a plain sweatshirt. Even a little tree design would have made it infinitely better in her eyes.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:27 am

Sophia was happy to be greeted as soon as she entered by who she could only assume was the host. She was quite pretty, and Sophia couldn't help but stare for a moment, grinning. She had to remind herself to behave. This was a social occasion, and this wasn't the place to try and hook up with anyone. After all her purpose was to try and make friends. And drink.

She gave the girl a smile when she took her hands, giving it a squeeze. "Oh, good. I didn't know if there was a certain time I was supposed to be here," she replied, stepping into the mess hall. It was quite nicely set up.

"Drink? Hun, you read my mind!" Sopha said, heading right over to grab a glass, eyeing her choices. As soon as her eyes passed over the red wine, she poured herself a glass, taking a small sip. The party was already great.

"I'm Sophia, by the way. I didn't catch yours," she said, looking back at the white haired girl. The girl had put together such a nice party. The first thing she should have done was ask her name before going for a drink. Now she just felt rude.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:43 am

It was Feruza's second party held by a member of AFW, and she walked through the door of the mess hall hoping it would end better than the last one. The last party had broken into a fight... but Feruza hadn't cared for that so much. She was... busy. Anyways, she put those thoughts out of her head. She had dressed rather nicely for this, straightening her hair in a way so that it ended in cute little curls just below her shoulder, and wearing a white dress with red polka dots, dark stockings, as well as some cute white heels she had. And her clothes weren't the only thing she had done up nicely. She had put makeup on-- blood red lipstick, just hints of blush, a little bit of eyeshadow; Feruza believed that good makeup was subtle. Just because she was a big, strong wrestler didn't mean she didn't like dressing herself up once in a while.

Feruza didn't care too much for Christmas, to be completely honest. She was a Muslim— she didn't practice it. However, she still appreciative of the joy and holiday spirit it brought to others. "H-hello!" she said, rather loudly, hoping to get Lara's attention. It was polite to greet your host first, after all. Right? That seemed like a nice thing to do.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:58 am

"Oh yes, there are many things that are hard to come by here. I am from Georgia, but you must have guessed this by my accent, yes? I have looked all up and down for my Georgian ingredients, but I have found none. I do not even think that people know what a reindeer is here sometimes. I was born in Georgia, the country, but raised in Alabama, the state. So I do a lot of things on Christmas, yes?" Eka's lilting Georgian accent bounced up and down like a rabbit, but she did not stop. "And I am here to study. And wrestle, but mostly study." Eka blushed. In her nervousness, she realized she had spoken too much and entirely dominated the conversation. She paused for nary a second as she spoke on and on about irrelevant things. "Anyways, I, uh, where are you from?" Eka spat out nervously.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that more people had entered. Someone said hello, and she looked over. The Georgian girl honestly did not recognize this woman for a second, not like this. "Feruza!" She yelled with unrestrained glee. "Excuse me one moment," She left Julia for the moment and raced over to give Feruza a big hug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:05 am

Manager was able to find a small but suitable gift in the limited time he had, a teddy bear with a pink bow. How he got it, he preferred not to be asked but as he ran back to the party, he would enter the mess hall and skidded to a halt when he almost ran into a fairly large woman. Manager would quickly scan the girl's height, hair colour, and fashion sense and quickly realized it was Sophia Sousa.

"Miss Sousa?" Manager asked, wanting to make sure he knew who he had almost collided into. From her table, Abigail saw her Manager had returned but almost ran into her former opponent. Abigail, still feeling awkward, made her way to get herself another drink.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:07 am

The Akan's were many things. On top of a lot of it was the fact that they loved Christmas, Every year they would buy this cottage out and make it there little Christmas house and decorate it however they wanted. Always making a big deal of one upping what they did last time. While they still planned to do hat Sheena's dad was out on a trip and it was never fair to start unless they were all present so they waited.
Though when they found out about another party they jumped on the chance to show up and at least and see if it could be a little fun. Arriving in there winter clothes to fight off the cold, Sheena holding a bottle of sparkling cider since she didn't drink. "Alright I should talk to the host and make sure its okay to bring this in." Sheena said as they walked in further while Kyoko did the same. "I'm sure it will be fine who ever rejected cider? Besides more for us if she refuses." she said as they entered and looked around. "Hello? sorry if were interrupting anything."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next