by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Christmas Feast (Finished)

+8
Clobber Jobber
Mystery Dragon
JimmyRussler
ThunderFox
noob
Ragdoll_Jobbers
LtLukas
scorn53
12 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 Empty Re: A Christmas Feast (Finished)

Post by Winner3 Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 am

Kat had run to the bathroom after making her entrance and Silver's acquaintance, earlier. It seemed that she partook in some of the food that she had before coming and had to spend some time there 'taking care of business' for a while. Upon emerging from the ladies' room. She'd spot a familiar face that was already introducing herself and striking up conversation. Making her way to Zoey's table, she'd cut in by placing a hand on the petite woman's shoulder before saying: "Zoey! It's cool to see you, again! How ya been?"

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 IgQk2vA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 PP89dH8A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 ZoIhtGgA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 C8s1fSA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:07 pm

Zoey as she was waiting for Julia's answer would be surprised to feel a hand grasp her shoulder, the bluenette turning around with a slightly confused look on her face as she saw a beautiful blonde that she had never seen before. " Is that you Kat? Wow I've been great. You look...different when you're not dressed like a giant cat." The bluenette would say, Zoey seeming pretty happy to finally find another person she knew at the party.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:30 pm

"It's no problem, I just thought it would of been nice!" Silver's eyes were on Feruza as she continued talking to the girl, whilst at the same time she tended to acquiring a small slice of cake for the two new guests, and the returning Kat. The cute raven haired girls dress comment made the buxom hostess blush, bringing a hand up to her mouth as she giggled slightly.

"You're not so bad yourself!" Somewhat flirting with Feruza, Silver would offer the girl a small wink before her face turned serious a moment~in all her splendour and cake cutting, Silver had completely forgotten to actually get the food for the meal cooking!

Almost tiptoeing her way backwards out of the large conversation which had mostly become self-sufficient regardless, a fact that made Silver genuinely smile, the buxom hostess would make herself into the connecting room. Tending to the food, Silver would feel a tad bit jealous now that she was no longer with the group; albeit, she wouldn't be long, and the open door and connecting food-service window didn't exactly leave the girl unable to chat!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:50 am

"Haha, and you look different, too. When you're not dressed as a pirate girl. Still super cute, though! How are you enjoying the feast?" Kat would ask while patting her friend on the back. The happiness in seeing each other was mutual. And for Kat, at least, it was good to be able to mingle with other wrestlers at AFW outside of the ring for a change.

She'd take a moment to look around as she conversed with Zoey and she resolved to go thank Silver personally for organizing the event.

A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 IgQk2vA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 PP89dH8A Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 ZoIhtGgA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 C8s1fSA Christmas Feast (Finished) - Page 9 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:02 am

Anastasia had gone from being more or less unnoticed to the center of many people's attention in a brief moment, and it left her pretty overwhelmed. She enjoyed people and their company, but she was not exactly a social creature, and the sudden focus on her caused her to all but lock up in timid confusion. Her eyes stayed deadlocked with Eka's, trying to fully process her question, with a cake-endowed plate in one hand and a full glass of vodka in the other. What even, she had to wonder, would leave this Georgian woman with the impression that her mother was a wrestler? Was this usually a family profession? She didn't know much about the business, true, but she hadn't assumed that anyone was part of some sort of wrestling lineage.

After an awkward amount of staring, and a dangerously bold swig of vodka, she finally responded. "Um... my mother is not a wrestler?" she answered with an upward inflection, hoping that was the kind of answer her interrogator was looking for. "A-and if she was... she is not with us, so you could not be speaking. No, it is just me."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by noob Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:28 pm

"I dyed my hair green for christmas of course!" Julia declared with gusto. She figured it was obvious but guessed not everyone was full of good ideas like she was. She turned as Kat approached and would listen in to her and Zoey's conversation. "Cats, pirates? Haha that wounds like one heck of a combination. I wanna join in." She said with a giggle. After finishing her sentence she finally realized she forgot to introduce herself to both wrestlers standing in front of her. She waved to Kat before getting on with it. "Oh I forgot! I'm Julia. Nice ta meet ya both." Julia smiled wide. She'd try to be patient and wait for them to introduce themselves despite already having heard their names.
noob
noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:40 pm

Abigail looked nervous as she saw Zoey walked away and was about to call it quits before she received another text from Manager, "Stay strong! Go after her! Wink " Abigail smiled as she gathered up her courage and walked over to Katherine, Zoey, and Julia before reintroducing herself.

"H-Hello there!" Abigail squeaked as she took a bow in front of the three girls, "My name's Abigail Snow!"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:20 pm

"Awesome to meet you, both!" Katherine said after Julia and Abigail made their presence known. She smiled and made their acquaintances. She motioned to each of them as the verified their names and ingrained them within her memory.

"Julia with the green hair! And Abigail with the courteous bows! Got it. Pleased to meet you, both! I'm Katherine. Calling me Kat works, too." She'd put an arm around Zoey's shoulder and introduce her on the off chance that she hadn't already met the two yet. "Oh! And this is my somewhat-of-a-cosplayer friend, Zoey!"

"How are you guys enjoying the feast? How's the food?" She asked in an effort to strike up conversation.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Speaking of food.

Silver would soon appear once more, tray in hands, frilly oven gloves wrapped around them. "Hot, hot, hot...'scuse me!" She'd nearly shout as she made her way through the small mass of attendees. "Phew...that nearly burned through my gloves!" Wiping her forehead in an over exaggerated manner, Silver would continue her trailing back and forth several times, soon filling the table with delicious hot food; the cake that Julia brought still dead centre, almost like a centre piece.

"Everyone sit! Let's eat!"
Taking her position behind the head chair of the table, Silver would watch as her guests took to their chair; her best friend Miyabi and close-competition in the friend department Julia sitting either side of her. She did feel a little guilty that she hadn't had chance to converse with everyone at the meal, but she suspected there was a great chance she'd meet several of them again in the future. Especially those she had managed to find the time to talk to.

With the table full of her guests and friends, Silver would reveal the one item she was hiding behind her back as everyone took their places.

A small camera!

"Thank you all for coming. It really means a lot, and I hope you all had fun! Oh yeh, enjoy the food too!" Smiling as if she had nearly forgotten the fact she'd just been slaving the cook the food now before them all, Silver would for a second turn her back to the group as she brought the camera up high.

She did want a nice memento of the great night after all...

"Say cheese!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9