Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Topic: Wrestling?

+27
KillerV
LARIATO
mnpinner
freeko
Deus001
Teesta
ThunderFox
M.J.Caboose14
Mystery Dragon
Vcom7418
xalex
SleeperAgent94
kerflubble
Lobo
jakeb1993
TheEditor1023
Gadot
Serpon
rhapsody
TiefBlau
scorn53
Alexandra
acuyra
killcarrion
Old_Man_Tai
FlameofHope
Tatyina
31 posters

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next

Go down

Topic: Wrestling? - Page 27 Empty Re: Topic: Wrestling?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:11 am

The Six Pack main event for no. 1 contendership (won by ZIGGLER of all people, with a SUPERKICK of all moves) was a decent match.

The opening battle royal was decent

Everything else was crap.

Like 40 minutes worth of promos, Orton vs Miz was weird as all fuck (Orton hits RKO, just sits down for a couple minutes as Miz sells), Womens match was weak, and afterwords came ALL the Smackdown Women, cutting literally 10 second promos in between each others entrance, which led to NOTHING.

A planned match got stopped by Heath Slater attacking....I literally have no idea, before getting in a promo battle with Shane O Mac, then Rhyno popped up and Gored him...for no reason.

Also, for as much as Shane proclaimed Smackdown was about the wrestlers, and not the people in charge, Stephanie like, never showed up after Raws opening segment. Shane showed up like, 3-4 times in this show and D-Bry showed up like 3 times.

Hell, when Ziggler won and Ambrose came out to confront him, D-bry and then Shane each came out to stand in the ring and do NOTHING!

Like, what the fuck happened!? It's like all the shit they left OFF of Raw, found its way onto Smackdown!

And now Smackdown will compete with Rollins vs Balor with...Ziggler vs Ambrose? I remember that match happening over and over like, 3 years ago, over the US title, and now its good enough to main event Summer Slam?

I mean, I know I said before this brand split could finally put midcarders in the main event position, but this seems a little out there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:21 am

Heath Slater is awesome. That part was great.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:17 am

It´s obviously Ziggler push time again. Happens once or twice a year^^

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:15 pm

So Kurt Angle is going to be on WCPW.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:15 am

I'm sorry?

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:36 pm

So Damian Sandow is in TNA now

He cut the usual "I just came from WWE and its a terrible place that let me and other people go! So fuck them! TNA is better cause it lets us WWE midcarders win the world title right off the bat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:07 am

To be fair, TNA has done a good job with building up ECIII and Drew Galloway.
ECIII jobbed a few times on Smackdown before he was released, so there was not much of a real career opportunity for him in WWE at any time.
Drew Galloway is a intercontinental and tag team champion, I don´t know if I would put him into the true midcard before his run with 3MB. As usual, WWE was too afraid of tanking ratings or angering the big dogs like Cena, Orton or then Sheamus to give him the then WHC belt and see how he fares with it.

WWE had absolutely no idea what to do with a guy like Sandow, who is obviously entertainment gold in any instance. Good for him that he is still on TV, and maybe even good for wrestling as a whole if TNA can stabilize itself.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:25 am

I'm not saying they haven't.

I'm just tired of seeing EVERY former WWE talent that enters TNA start off by taking pot shots at WWE.

Like, ok, I'm sorry WWE didn't make you the face of the company, but its not like a lot of these guys were all that great when in WWE.

Drew had ZERO charisma and RARELY had an entertaining match, and Lashley could KIND of work, but had no charisma and was terrible at promos, and EC 3 was just garbage.

Again, TNA has done great work with these guys, it would just be nice if they admitted that many of them had their own shortcomings that led to them not being successful with WWE, and while they have improved since being let go, they could at least admit that, and not just say "Nope. I deserved the World Title and I didn't get it, so fuck them forever."

Personally I think Sandow would have made an EXCELLENT IC/US or Tag Team Champion, but I really never saw him as being world title caliber as he was in WWE. Which is fine, not EVERY wrestler is meant to hold that shiny shiny world title.

I mean, just for example, Broken Matt Hardy is fun and all, but you can't HONESTLY say that Matt Hardy was ever world title material during his time in WWE. That would just be laughable.

Hell, before he became Broken, it was laughable in TNA too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:25 am

Ok, that is something I can agree with. I am all for letting people keep their identities and names, but there is no need to be sore in public in most cases.

Drew was the chosen one of Vince McMahon, a pretty heavy stone around the neck of a gimmick from the start. I would also say that the in my opinion comparable Wade Barett was much better suited to be at least WHC than Galloway and still did not make it, so no argument here.

Bobby Lashley is a guy I think Vince really wanted to do good in WWE. He has the physique and the raw Energy I like in wrestlers, but he indeed is lacking in promos. That is what managers are for, but that is a nearly forgotten art in the WWE. Rusev, who seems to be relatively good at promos himself is still upgraded massively if gorgeous Lana does the talking for him, and who can imagine Bork Lazor without Paul Heyman?

Sandow was killed by WWE, they could have only killed him more if they had outright fired him at day one, I think this guy has every right to be sore.
Saviour of the unwashed masses was great. So much better than the original Version. People went ballistic for him, and his promo visit at comic con was nothing short of awesome ( "...So you are working with children..." ).
What did WWE do? Partner him with Cody Rhodes, another guy who was going nowhere for a funny but shortlived tag team of intellectuals. As expected, they went nowhere but were a great team with Sandow tickling out the best Cody Rhodes since Dashing Cody Rhodes. He even won money in the bank but as expected, WWE did not pull the trigger and give him a one month reign or something to see if he draws.
Then he was again partnered with a guy nobody gave a flying fuck about for literally years then and who was holding himself relevant by the one really glorious event he ever had. Soon the tag team was known as Damian Mizdow and some guy who had beaten John Cena once. and again, WWE choose to protect the other guy and let Sandow loose and fuzzle out any momentum he had, but at least he was tag team champion then.
Then things went rapidly downhill and he was fired. Anyone who has to portray a legendary wrestler is going to be fired in the foreseeable future(looking at you, Michael McGillicuty/Curtis Axel/Axel Hogan^^), and so it also went down here.

I love Matt Hardy in everything he does, although his arguably best role was the guy that wanted to beat the shit out of Edge for stealing his GF. Too bad fans loved Edge, so the heel won this round in the ring and in real life so to say, although I thought that Vince would think that a guy that publicly wents ballistic after he was morrisoned should be pushed. Fat Lardy and Twitter and Grapes were nothing short of awesome in all its glory of trash TV and internet nerdness. Of course Matt Hardy should not headline WM, although he was ECW champion once if I remember well.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:57 am

Yeah, I lost all respect for Matt Hardy when he pulled that bullshit fake suicide shit a few years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 100 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 63 ... 100  Next