Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 6 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:14 am

Akashi grumbled as her legs were taken ahold of and gasped as she was violated by two sets of fingers. "uraahh..." She moaned out and lifted her head up. "Fine dammit." She growled and reached out her hand, grabbing Vice's hair. "If you're going to be down there, then use your tongue. I want to feel it dammit!" She didn't pull but made Vice to look up. "And you get up here and pay attention to the ladies! They don't like being left alone!" She then yanked to try and pull her up to her chest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 6 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:25 am

VIce let out a small yelp as her hair was grabbed a hold of she hated when people grabbed a hold of her hair that stuff hurt. Vice then let out a small cry of pain as she was pulled up on to the girls chest looking down at her. Her hands would slide up on to the woman's breasts rubbing them lightly her fingers rubbing on the girls nipples softly at first then a little more firmly as it went.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:34 am

Mina would purr in excitement and grin, holding Akashi's thighs with wary gentleness as she pressed her lips against her pussy, enjoying the sensation of Vice's crotch not being far off either. Her tongue rolling in short, heated strokes inside her, she began hunting for the familiar flavor of her juices and her tender clitoris to wrap around.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:17 am

"nnn..." Akashi let out a moan as Mina switched to tonguing her. "Maybe I picked the wrong one... oh fuck!" She gasped. Mina would know exactly how to work her over and she was already doing a very good job. With a lustfull gaze she softly ran her fingers through Vice's hair. "Sorry... babe...ooh!... I'm usually not so... uhh! rough... oh shit!..." She was panting heavily now but she was not going to completely law there and take it. She ran her hand down Vice's back and attempted to get her hands down her pants.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:21 am

Vice smiled as she continued to work the girls breast over her fingers taking a hold of her nipples rubbing them in between her fingers. Though she'd lean down taking what she could of the girls breast in to her mouth her tongue rubbing over her flesh as she gently sucked up on each one of them going back and forth. "D...don't worry about it just no more hard hair pulling please" she said in a cute voice as she continued. She felt the hands slide down her skirt but she didn't try to stop her more focused on what she was doing.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:26 am

Mina used her memory of their last match as best she could to navigate and reintroduce herself to Akashi's tasty wet womanhood. She'd been down there several times throughout their match, though perhaps not in the clearest mindset at the time. She'd slide her hands beneath her rump to try and get two handfuls of sumo buttocks and squeeze firmly.

She caught the moans and felt some of the motions above her, getting an idea of what was happening as she buried her face into her snatch and lapped up hungrily, guiding her tongue up and inside her to try and pinpoint her g-spot.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:24 pm

"Uuuh! Oooh!" Akashi moaned loudly as the lovers worked her over. She writhed and seemed to open herself up to Mina's tongue. She gasped as her shapely ass was seized. "ooh... you naughty girl." She huffed in a lusty gasp of approval despite the scolding words. "Since I can't punish you from my current... uuh! ...position I'll just have to have your hunny bunny take it in your stead." Akashi then slipped her fingers gently into Vice's womanhood and began fingering her gently.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:26 pm

Vice let out a small gasp as the fingers slipped in to her sex looking down at Akashi with a sort of grin slash smirk. "Hey now " she giggled as she continued to lick her sizable breasts taking the nipples in between her teeth before giving them a good tongue lashing. She had been through many sexual encounters so she had more endurance than one would normally see from a kawaii.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 pm

Mina eyed the action above her, feeding her pervert side before deciding not to waste what was essentially Vice's kamikaze run. She had seen what Akashi could do firsthand when she was level-headed, so she intended to make the most of it.

She'd move her head to lick at Akashi's lower lips, suckling gently while she let her hand move up to massage her clitoris encouragingly between two. When she'd gathered up a good amount of her juices, she'd lunge her tongue upward, sweeping a long lick up into her freshly hardened clit and treating it to a peppering of sucks and kisses.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:18 am

Akashi was already close to orgasming even before Mina began her new assault. The idea wasn't to get Vice to burst before she did, it was to make sure that she at least had a foothold somewhere. "Oh shiiiit!" She screamed as her muscled tensed and a wave of pleasure rolled through her. She began to finger Vice even as her own body quivered and began to convulse.

When Mina began to suck and lick her pussy she screamed out and grabbed the bed with her free hand and arched her back. "Oh fuck!" SHe was panting and moaning and soon she couldn't hold back and a burst of pleasure exploded out with her juices as she succumbed to the orgasm. She made sure, at least, that she could keep her fingers inside of Vice, even if she couldn't actually finger her while she was moaning and letting the pleasure ride through her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next