Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Cowgirl vs. Ninjette

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cowgirl vs. Ninjette - Page 4 Empty Re: Cowgirl vs. Ninjette

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:13 am

Kozue managed to get one eye clear enough to see, and she didn’t much like what she saw with it. Belle’s hand had felt good on her chest, pressing down with a wet caress that made her shudder at the touch. But if that balling fist and Belle’s words were any indication, she was about to experience a much, much worse experience.

Sure enough, Belle was right: getting punched in the chest did hurt, regardless of the padding or lack thereof. Not quite as bad as getting smacked in the face, but close. Belle punched harder than many wrestlers kicked, in Kozue’s experience, and the result was a fiery pain tearing through her chest, radiating from the impact zone.

Kozue had to grit her teeth to surpress the shriek, and her body arched underneath Belle as she dealth with the agony of aching bones. Hurt. A lot. But she could work with that. Use it for fuel.

”Size ain’t everything.” Kozue growled through clenched teeth and reached up, snaking her hand under Belle’s top. It didn’t take much rooting around to find a breast, and when she did, she grabbed as much as she could fit, latched on tight, dug her nails in and squeezed it with all the grip she could muster.

Not the sort of game Kozue usually played, but if that was the way they were going, she was determined to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:24 am

Belle had a big grin back on her face once more as she heard Kozue's response and watched her try and hold in a scream. She was about to open her mouth again when she felt one of the ninjette's hands snake up her top. Her cheeks reddened automatically, but she paused, confused at what Kozue was doing and trying to stifle a soft huff of pleasure as the slick hand briefly caressed her plump chest.

She wasn't stupid, she had a pretty good idea what was coming but by the time it happened, it was too late to stop it and, unlike Kozue, Belle was hard pressed to hold in her scream.

"Yaaaaahhh!"

Belle bucked and wirthed, trying to tear her tit free from the sharp claws of the ninjette. Her head jerked and swished her pig tails like whips. Her face scrunched and contorted in pain and her hands, for their part, went down instead of off. Instead of trying to peel Kozue's hands off her tit, she went back down to Kozue's breast. There wasn't much at all to try and get a grip on and Bell knew it. There was really only one spot to grab and Bell tried her best to crush Kozue's nipple between her thumb and forefinger while she twisted and tugged and clawed at it, all while screaming in pain herself and snifling from the tit torture.

"Nnnghhh! Hhhaaaannn.... Leggo you!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 am

Yes, going for the tits like this was cheap, but Kozue had never claimed to be a nice chick. There were wrestling in the mud. Seemed fair, all things considered. And it was certainly worth it to get Belle howling.

”Yeehaw!” She couldn’t resist a little cackling as Belle bucked and thrashed, though her enjoyment was short-lived when she saw what she’d be getting in retaliation. ”Hey, whoa, purple nurple, watch that shit-”

Kozue had received a purple nurple precisely once in her entire life, from an annoying cousin named Ryoko when they were swimming together, when she was about thirteen. Needless to say, Belle’s purple nurple was much less embarrassing, but much more painful. ‘Excruciating’ was the right word.

”FUCK!” Kozue screamed the obscenity at the top of her lungs, not caring if they heard it all the way across Japan. It felt like Belle was going to rip the damn thing off! ”Okay, fuck, fine! Count of three and we both let go!” She glared up at Belle from her one eye and didn’t even wait for confirmation. ”One, two-”

On three, Kozue let go Belle’s breast, though she kept her hand resting against it. Just in case Belle did reciprocate.

Also because she liked the touch of it on her fingers. Squishy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:02 am

Belle's face continued to twist in agony and she could feel tears wanting to well up in her eyes. That made her clench her teeth and double down on the titty twister, really digging her fingers in like she was going to pull it off. When she heard Kozue's audden cry for a truce, Belle opened one eye and looked down at Kozue. As much as she didn't want to, things were starting to get pretty nasty. Punching was one thing, even in the tit, but managing their sexy chests? Belle would do it but she wasn't keen on it, especially when she was on the receiving end.

Belle hissed and gave Kozue a confriming nod. When she hit three, Belle released the titty twister and rested her hand on Kozue's bare breast, before she gave it a rather gentle, apologetic pat.

"Ok..." Belle said, lookin down at Kozue, still straddling her. "Just... gimme a sec." Belle peeled off her bra, letting her ample chest spill out, showing off the marks from Kozue's vicious tit mauling. She tossed her bra to the side and then looked down at Kozue, panting softly.

"Feels good." She muttered about the drizzle of rain that washed her down. She slipped her muddy hand down her breast and let some of the cool dirt slide along the scratch marks. "Haaa...." It felt good for sure.

Belle then looked down at Kozue. "Sorry 'bout yer cupcake." Belle said and grinned. "These things get pretty nasty and ya get lost in the fun of it!" She chirped suddenly before looking down at the ninjette. "Ya ready ta go some more or can we pick this up later? I can't believe you still gotta fire in yer belly just from one lil jawbreaker." Belle wondered aloud. "But, I'm havin a blast. I'll bet this is way better than the party. Too bad it's just us." Belle mused. "You ain't never seen nothin like a good ol party brawl!" She said with a laugh and finally climbed off of Kozue.

When she stood up, Belle offered her hand to Kozue with a big grin on her face. Wheter Kozue took it to stand up to grabbed it to punch her or yank her back down, Belle would most likely have the answer to her question.

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:32 am

God, that was one hell of a workout. With the coast clear, Kozue let her arms flop to the side and threw her head back, breathing hard, trying to fill her panicked lungs with air once again. She’d been in some intense fights, many in the AFW, but this was a different kind of crazy that she was used to. Rough. Wild. Primal. And yeah, much as she hated to admit it, fun.

Speaking of things she hated to admit, when she looked up, she couldn’t deny that her eye wound up locking on Belle’s mauled breast. The way the water ran down it, the way the mud stuck to her soft skin, the way it had morphed under her ravaging fingers…

...shit, she was staring.

”Uh, yeah.” Kozue responded to nothing in particular and looked off to the side, breaking her gaze. The mud was covering her blush, luckily enough, so she didn’t have to worry about that giving her away. She couldn’t lie, though - when Belle asked her if she wanted another round, it was tempting to just pull her down and start going at it again.

The main reason she didn’t was because a better idea occurred to her.

After a moment of hesitation, Kozue took the hand and pulled herself back up, getting to her feet with a quick bounce. ”Yeah, we can go again later. Maybe up things, a little.” She bit her lip, then just pressed on. ”You do...what do they call it…” Kozue snapped her fingers, trying to remember the exact phrase. ”Hardstyle Hentai?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:51 am

Belle's eyes widened eagerly when Kozue said they could continue at another time. She was eager now but she was also pretty worn out. They might not have fought for very long, but the fight was pretty intense. Belle pressed her mud caked hand against her cheek where she was sure she had a pretty wicked shiner brewing.

Her tits and sides ached pretty well too. Kozue had worked her body over pretty good which had left her breathless, though as she looked at the partially naked ninjette, she was pretty certain she had got the better shots in on Kozue's face. Neither of them were going to look and feel very pretty tomorrow, but in the meantime, Belle felt confident. All things considered, she was pretty sure that at the very least Kozue knew that Belle was more than just someone who cheap shotted people for kicks.

However, when Kozue mentioned a possible match type, Belle's face washed with real surprise. She looked over Kozue again, trying to undress her the rest of the way, which wasn't too hard considering she only had booty shorts on.

"Heh." Belle scoffed. "Heh. Heh. Heh." her sharp exhale of disbelief turned into a mischievous chuckle. "Did I hit ya in the head too hard? I thought ya hated my guts!" Belle was grinning but stepped towards Kozue and gently pressed their slick tits together, letting her ample yet bruised chest engulf Kozue's flat chest, wincing even as she did.

She stared at Kozue with her deep, turquoise eyes. "Aren't ya a lil outgunned there, though? Even I think a match like that would be kinda unfair." Belle then swung her arms around, grabbed two fistfuls of Ninjette's tight ass and mashed their bodies together fully so only their mouths were inches apart.

"Not that I ain't interested in havin some fun like that with ya..." Belle purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:23 am

Belle had about the reaction Kozue expected her to have to the proposal. Except for the way she got close like that and started mashing their chests together. And the ass-grabbing was a little unexpected, too. Wasn't counting on their lips to be so close that she could almost taste what Belle had for dinner.

But the initial surprise, that was about how she thought it would go. The rest, she could adapt to. She started to move back at the intimate mingling, then stiffened up and pushed back, not wanting to give her rival any ground.

”I've been looking to try one for a while now. Good a time as any to give it a shot.” She’d been itching for one ever since she and ace is had their little private spar, not that she was going to share that little tidbit. And now that itch was starting to hit her again…

”As for being outgunned? Bigger ain't always better. And my hate…” She leaned forward, pressing their foreheads together and staring deep into Belle’s eyes with her own dark blue ones. As much as she could, anyway, since one of them was swelling up.

”See, I'm a little conflicted. I want to beat the shit out of you. I do. But.” Kozue’s tongue darted out across Belle’s lips and tapped her teeth. ”You are hot, and this…” Kozue snagged Belle’s ass now, pulling them together even closer. ”...is good. So. How about we go at it in the ring, do it, and whoever wins gets the other for a night. We part off in the morning, get it out of our system, and that's that.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Belle was left staring down Kozue with nearly every paart of her body pressed tightly against her except for their lips. They both still needed them to talk, it seemed. Both had firm grips on each others' asses too and Belle softly panted against Kozue while they spoke.

"Heh, sounds good."
Belle said with a gleam in her eye as her mouth curled up into a grin. "I'm lookin forward to it!" Belle's grin twisted a lil more. "An just think... would have neeeever had gotten ta have this kinda fun if I'd a just walked ya off like a proper gentlewoman."

There was a wild twinkle in her eye and then Belle pushed her tongue into Kozue's mouth, tasting all of the blood and mud that had caked the ninjette's lips. She roughly squeezed Kozue's booty as she forced the deep, hot kiss. Of course she wanted it, but she wanted Kozue to think on Belle's words a bit too without the chance to retort.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:05 pm

The kiss was pretty much the logical next step the way things were going, so Kozue didn't fight it when Belle came in and formed a sloppy seal between their lips.

Actually, no, that wasn't true - she didn't pull away, but there was plenty of fight in it. Kozue’s mouth didn't take the invasion without some serious resistance. Her tongue dueled with Belle’s, slithering over and under, batting it about, slapping it from side to side. Their teeth gnashed, against each other, pressing to the point of pain. Kozue’s fingers dug deep in Belle’s flesh, to the point where she could almost break skin, silently challenging the cowgirl to go even harder. Deeper. Meaner. Hotter. It was another battle in itself.

When they finally broke, Kozue stepped off and took a moment to catch her breath, sucking it in with heaving gasps. She kept her eyes trained on Belle as she gathered her clothes, a knowing smile on the whole time.

”Yeah,” She nodded, acknowledging the point. It wasn't like she could really deny that this had lead them to an interesting place. But… ”Might not end the way you think, though.”

With that said - and one more lingering glance up and down Belle’s smoldering body - Kozue strutted off, making sure to put some extra sway into her hips as she departed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4