Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moonea, cowgirl priestess

Go down

Moonea, cowgirl priestess Empty Moonea, cowgirl priestess

Post by anegge Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:53 am

[url=http://sadpanda.us/images/399168-4E6Y94U.png:q8ifdemg]Moonea, cowgirl priestess 399169-M28K519.png[/url:q8ifdemg]

Name: Moonea Greengrove
Race: "Unalan" i.e. cowgirl
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height:6' 1" (185 cm)
Weight: 200 lbs. (91 kg)
Nationality: European (Swedish)
Favored moves: Smothers, titfighting, and breast milking attacks. You may be sensing a pattern. I think it's safe to say that Moonea hasn't been classically trained in wrestling.
Hentai finishing move (female): Straddling her opponent from the rear while they are on their hands and knees Moonea grips their bosom and milks them into submission.
Hentai finishing move (male): She usually prefers a reclining breast smother waist scissors combo.
Favored matches: See above, also catfights, single fall hentai vs men

Appearance:
She rarely wears her high heels to matches although she sometimes will to catfights. If she's fighting in a non hentai match she sometime wears a green skirt and tube top that matches her hair ribbon. During catfights she prefers an appropriate level of lingerie and no hair ribbon. Also note she has FEET not hooves.

Background:
Moonea has risen to the role of high priestess (well one of several) of Unula. This is a position that is culled by (nonlethal) sexual combat. The role entails ritually feeding the royals milk to the population at certain ceremonies, so one of the duties of the high priestess is to milk the queen/princesses. Moonea is currently being sent to follow Marla around and protect her, which she views as pretty much a vacation. That's not to say that she doesn't intend to deliver some 'instruction' to her charge.

Personality:
Moonea is exceptionally gregarious, and prefers to fight against other friendly people. She tends to have quite a stubborn streak when in the ring, but is by no means a sore loser. She also has a fetish for fights against people she finds vaguely dangerous, like (human) cowboys, or predators.

Moonea is a bit on the liberal side for Unalan tradition which is evidenced by her letting her consort Gord have free reign when he is technically supposed to be her cuckold.

Powers:
The high priestesses of Unula have many of the same powers as even the royal family. The one major limitation on Moonea's
powers is that her milk has no healing powers. Moonea also focuses more on being able to control the motion of the milk in her breasts and their weight than being able to shoot projectiles.

Last edited by 121 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 9 times in total

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Moonea, cowgirl priestess GXChUKwMoonea, cowgirl priestess 1BElGMIMoonea, cowgirl priestess UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down