Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Who Shears the Sheeple?

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Who Shears the Sheeple?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who Shears the Sheeple?

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:45 pm

Allie recoiled with wide eyes, not noticing the attention the loud gaijin got from the outburst. Allie shivered, she was used to Syd's words and threats. However, this was different. A lot different, especially what followed the yelling.

Allie stared blankly for a long moment but then her brow furrowed and her nose wrinkled. "What the hell? Why would I laugh at you? I don't find anything about this funny." She said seriously.

She then looked over Syd. "I could have brought any girl I wanted to, Syd." Her tone lightened. "How many of them would happily take my money for a chance at the biggest stage of all? You don't care about my money. You don't care about fame and not only do you not care about me, you just threatened to chop me up with an axe. You're psychotic. You should be in an asylum or jail. You're the most horrible person I've ever met."

Allie took a breath. She could feel her voice begin to crack. "But you're my most horrible person and I don't think there's anyone you can't beat if you just ... "

Allie stalled. "What. Ever. Trying to talk to you is stupid. Order us some drinks." She commanded finally.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:52 am

"I never said with an axe..." Syd muttered under her breath. Allie was just putting words in her mouth.

She closed her mouth and let her usual blank, apathetic expression return, as if she had forgotten all about her outburst a moment ago. She recalled her mother saying similar things in exasperation to her dad or step-dad, like "I just can't talk to her!"

She unpaused her PSP and went right back to slaughtering.

"You do it, you have money," she said.

Allie was always laughing at her, though. And if Syd was the worst person she had ever met, then why did she bring her? Why not someone who actually wanted the stuff Allie was always talking about, like fame and titles? It was her own fault.

Whatever. Didn't matter. Questions like that were stupid. She put them out of her mind and ran up the stairs to fight Persephone.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:00 am

"What are you going to chop me up with, huh, Syd? Not an axe? We both know that's why you have that. To chop me up in little pieces." Despite her macabre words, Allie narrowed her eyes at the girl who just went back to her dumb game. "And you know damn well why I can't get the drinks. it has nothing to do with money."

Allie stood up and rolled her eyes. "Fine." She said and spun around. "I'll be right back."

Allie hopped up to the bar and flirted with the bartender so he wouldn't ask her age. Fishing her money out from her boobs helped and soon she was back with a couple more shots. She set one down next to Syd and then held one up. "This is my last one. You're too sour for me to trust getting me home safely." Allie then held up the shot and poured it down her throat a little more delicately than last time. She still shook her head and made a face, but somehow it was better.

The red head then sat next to Syd, pushing their hips together as she watched the screen. "This game is dumb." She said. "You really have issues, you know?" She said and shook her head. She then grabbed a handful of Syd's long hair and began running her fingers through it. "You better let me comb your hair when we get home too." She insisted. "Anyway, Syd," Allie continued, "I was trying to say something nice about you, you know. You just make it so difficult, but, actually I meant to say that you were the one I wanted out of all those other girls because I believed you were the best. I still do." Allie blushed and turned her head. The alcohol was getting to her. "Seeing you down and out... that's not something I can understand."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:39 am

Syd let Allie comb her hair with her hands. Just because she liked that didn't mean she liked Allie right now.

If she gave Allie's words any thought, it didn't show. All she said was "I'm not down and out. I just lost one match. But... my head hurts..."

She closed her eyes and let her head rest against the seat behind her, instinctively pausing her game again. She sat still like a statue and sort of wished she was home in her own bed instead of at some random bar that didn't even have good tequila.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:33 am

"I expected you not to lose any." Allie said truthfully but frowned and looked at Syd. She set her hand on the silver haired girl's leg. "Syd." She said with some concern in her tone. "You didn't even stop at the infirmary after the match. Are you sure you didn't get a concussion or something?"

Allie slipped out from the table and stood back up. "You didn't even go home, either." She said, her voice returning to a bit more irritated tone. "You came out here and..." She stopped and then shook her head. "Syd! We're going home." Allie bleated. "I know you don't care about anything but I still need you healthy! We are not finished, got it? Not by a long shot! Now... c'mon!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Syd shrugged, hoping the whole line of conversation would just go away, and when it didn't she made a face and switched off her PSP in frustration.

"I'm going to bed," she asserted, despite bed being many city blocks away. She stood up, but not because Allie told her to, and headed for the door with her redheaded manager, much to the bartender's relief.

Seemingly out the blue, while the two walked down the sidewalk at Syd's long-striding pace, Syd spoke again. "I didn't like what she did," she said, and paused. "...The next person I fight, I'm gonna hurt 'em worse because of her."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:55 pm

Allie pulled out her umbrella and fidgeted with it. Once she got it open, she hurried up to Syd and tried to keep up with her.

"Well, I'm relieved that losing actually upsets you, Syd. I was worried for a second. But, good!"
Allie chirped. "I hope you mangle the next bitch you face. That'll teach 'em!" Allie grinned at the thought.

Last edited by Tatyina on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:05 pm

"No, I mean..."

Syd scowled, and closed her mouth again. It was no use trying to talk to her. Allie was stupid. Talking was stupid. This was why Syd spent most of her time alone.

She put her hands in her pockets along with her PSP, and picked up the pace.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:10 pm

Allie jogged after Syd, her large chest bouncing visibly even under her light coat. She reached out for Syd's wrist to try and slow the bigger girl down.

"Ok, Syd, what do you mean?"

Last edited by Tatyina on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:04 pm

"I hope someone hits her in the face with that stupid belt," Syd grumbled. She kept walking in silence for several long strides before she could muster an answer to the question. "I don't like how she threw... Us... Out." She said haltingly. She looked for a moment like she would say more, and then she looked straight ahead and kept walking.

"I hope someone beats her to death with that stupid belt..."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum