Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 11:08 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:30 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Friction World Title Match: Rebecca Tomko vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:48 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:46 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Yesterday at 4:41 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste - Page 7 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:16 am

Kagami could do nothing but keep apologizing to Mazzie. "I am sorry." Kagami said again as Mazzie called her pathetic. Kagami soon felt Mazzie's hands on her cheeks and she was forced to look at Mazzie. Kagami was then staring into Mazzie's eyes for a few seconds and her tears stopped flowing as her cheeks turned a bright red.

Kagami was about to say something when she felt Mazzie's soft lips on her own and Kagami's cheeks turned even redder. Kagami's arms fell limp at her sides as Mazzie kissed her deeply. Kagami couldn't believe this was happening and soon Kagami would try to kiss Mazzie back as her arms would move to Mazzie's back to give her a hug. As the two kissed the cheering crowd and the painful memories all faded from Kagami's mind as Mazzie had her full attention and Kagami wished things could stay like this forever.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste - Page 7 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:38 am

Mazzie's tongue probed Kagamni's mouth as her eyes opened just enough to see the reaction of the catgirl. Her own cheeks were red and her heart was beating rapidly, but she could hear and even see the crowd. As much as she liked it, there was still so much between them.

Mazzie quickly pulled away, pushing her hand against Kagami's shoulder. "Ok." She said, looking away with a deep blush on her face. "I guess... I guess I believe you." She said and then quickly stood up. She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at Kagami.

"I'm not a cheap date. And you owe me a new shirt. That was one of my favorites." With that, she turned around and collected her socks and shoes and walked out of the arena.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:09 pm

Kagami was blushing a deep red as Mazzie kissed her but before Kagami could really kiss Mazzie back, Mazzie pushed Kagami away. Kagami couldn't help but smile at Mazzie as Mazzie told hr she was not a cheap date. "Oh, don't worry. I will make sure you never forget it. And i will get you a new shirt." Kagami said as she watched Mazzie leave.

Kagami was full of excitement as she seemed to have patched a few things up with Mazzie even though the match got a little more heated than she would have liked. However, Kagami was OK with that as now she had to go plan a date that she was sure Mazzie would love.

Kagami Wins.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7