Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste - Page 6 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:22 am

Kagami felt Mazzie's shirt rip but it wasn't enough to rip the shirt completely off. It was then that Kagami found herself in a really bad position as Mazzie was really starting to choke her. Kagami's arms immediately shot to Mazzie's to try and break the choke but Mazzie had a firm grip on Kagami's neck.

Kagami was in a really bad position as she couldn't breathe and Kagami knew that if she passed out it was all over for her. So, Kagami did something that she really didn't want to do to Mazzie but desperate situations call for desperate measures. Kagami would let go of Mazzie's arms to place her hands on Mazzie shoulders before swinging her knee up between Mazzie's legs for a powerful low blow.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste - Page 6 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:26 am

Mazzie's eyes crossed nearly in slow motion as the knee jammed into her goin. There was no disqualifications technically speaking, so the referee didn't call it despite it being pretty blatant. The blonde Canadian's grip loosened on Kagami before she dropped to her knees, her head bowed to the grown, pressing against Kagami's feet as her hands dove between her legs.

Tears of pain dripped from her eyes as she leaned against her heavy chest and rubbed her searing crotch. She didn't even really have the voice to cry in pain, only a sick gasp came out when she opened her mouth to scream.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:30 am

As Mazzie fell to the mat holding her groin, Kagami stumbled back a few steps while holding her throat and coughing. Kagami felt really bad about doing that to Mazzie but now was her chance to go for the win. Kagami would slowly make her way to the downed Mazzie while trying to regain her breathe. "I am sorry. I will make it up to you later." was all Kagami would say as she reached down for the remains of Mazzie's shirt.

Kagami would quickly try to rip off what was left of Mazzie's top so she could end the match before things got any worse between the two. "I am really sorry though. I hope you can forgive me." Kagami would say softly as she leaned down to take off Mazzie's shirt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:35 am

MNazzie only grunted as Kagami pulled at the top and finished the job. The bell rang a few seconds later, but Mazzie stayed curled up in in the same position, rocking and shivering. The tears continued to flow freely from her eyes despite the fact that the pain had mostly subsided. She couldn't believe she lost to this rat. And now she'd have to sit there and listen to her lie to her the whole time.

She punched the mat and then stood up, angrily scrubbing her face so the tears were gone. She eyed Kagami hatefully but accepted her defeat with as much dignity as she could muster. "So." She spat. "What am I supposed to "perform" for you?" She asked. As per the rules, it was her duty to perform for the winner.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:40 am

Kagami held Mazzie's ruined shirt in her hand as she heard the bell ring soon after she had removed it from Mazzie's body. A sigh of relief left Kagami's mouth as she stood in the center of the ring as the ref raised her hand in victory. Kagami then looked to Mazzie who was slowly getting up. "Look i am sorry about the low blow but don't worry i will make it up to you on our date." Kagami said as a faint smile spread across her face.

It was then that Mazzie reminded Kagami about the match stipulations. Kagami had been focusing on winning the date and staying in Mazzie's life that she had completely forgot about that. However, Kagami soon had an idea and KAgami figured she deserved a little prize. "Ok, i want you to sexily walk over to me before giving me a kiss."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:46 am

A low, guttural growl escaped Mazzie's throats, even through her sealed lips as she heard Kagami's requests. She inhaled deep;y and turned her head. It was going to take some courage to do this, but she had to. She had lost, even though she felt like the whole thing shouldn't have counted one bit.

She closed her eyes and tried to shake out all of the ill will she had built up. She then opened her eyes and looked at Kagami. She really couldn't do what the girl was asking. She still hated her.

"I can't." She said simply, inhaling and exhaling audibly. "Tell me why you ditched our date." She said, staring at Kagami harshly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:53 am

Kagami watched as Mazzie tried to build up the courage to do what Kagami had asked. However, Kagami was extremely surprised when Mazzie said no. Kagami blinked once before hearing Mazzie's question. Kagami looked at the ground as she remembered what had happened that day.

Kagami let out a sigh before looking at Mazzie. "Do you really want to know?" Kagami asked even though she knew that answer to that question. "OK, i will tell you. I was waiting for you on a bench by the gym when some lady came up and asked if i knew someone. I said yes and suddenly the lady was pulling me along before tossing me into a nearby closet." Kagami took a moment to catch her breath as a tear formed in her eye as she really didn't like remembering what had happened. But Kagami had to continue if she wanted Mazzie to believe her. "Then the lady beat me up and humiliated me while recording most of it. She then left me beaten in the closet with no one knowing where i was."

It was then that Kagami broke down into tears as the whole situation had been a tragedy for her and retelling it just made Kagami want to go hide in her room again encase that crazy lady was waiting for her again.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:59 am

Of course she wanted to know. She tapped her foot and crossed her chest, looking at Kagami as she began. She rolled her eyes as she started. It sounded ridiculous. Every last bit of it! She was about to excoriate Kagami and call bullshit on her whole story when the girl suddenly broke down into a sopping mess of tears.

"Hey..." Mazzie growled and took a step back from Kagami. Her eyes narrowed and she brought up an arm, as if recoiling from something grotesque.

She watched Kagami sob and her cheeks flushed. "Hey, stop crying!" She demanded and stomped her foot on the ground. Her own cheeks were quite red, embarrassed at having forced Kagami into tears. She stomped to Kagami and loomed over her. "Stop fucking crying!" She demanded with a huff.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:06 am

Kagami wanted to stop crying, she really wanted to stop but it was all too much for her. Kagami fell to her knees as she covered her face to try and stop crying. As Mazzie stormed over to her and told her to stop crying Kagami looked at Mazzie with red tear filled eyes. "I am sorry, i am trying." Kagami said as she wiped at her eyes and sniffled before trying to stand up and face Mazzie. "That is what really happened." Kagami said as she tried to avoid looking at Mazzie as she didn't want Mazzie to see her tear streaked face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:11 am

"Ugh!" Mazzie crossed her arms under her chest as Kagami fumbled about. "You're the worst." She growled. Her cheeks stayed flush as She stared at Kagami who was avoiding looking at Mazzie. Of course.

Mazzie shook her head and rolled her eyes again. "Fine. I believe you. If you're just going to cry about everything!" She huffed. "I can't believe I lost to you. You're just... the most pathetic person ever!" She continued to chastise Kagami, but she was trying her best. She then knelt down in front of Kagami and then suddenly reached out to grab hold of her cheeks.

"Look at me!" She said and forced Kagami's head into a position to look at Mazzie. She then gave the girl's head a shake and stared at her. Without another word, she pushed their lips together and forced a deep kiss on the pitiful catgirl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next