by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 203 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 201 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste Empty Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:52 am

Mazzie Lashley:
Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste 85676-3V2UKPB

Vs.

Kagami Celeste:
Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste Mia

Match type: Bra and Panties
Winning Condition: The wrestler who strips their opponent down to their bra and panties first will be declared the winner.
Special Stipulation: The loser will face a Penalty. They must perform for the winner in some way.
[/b]

Last edited by Tatyina on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:33 am

Mazzie had won a victory in the first round of the tournament. She knew that she couldn't lose a smother match, but she had a rather unconventional win, even for her. This next round had her feeling a little nervous. Though she made a living showing her bare breasts, Mazzie was still a fairly modest girl when it came to anything else.

The rules allowed her to not have to outright wrestle a girl, which made it feel like she stood a bit of a chance, however, all she had to do was get her clothes stripped and that was it. To her, it seemed like whoever her opponent was had just as good a chance as she did. She took a breath when her music began to play and stepped through to the arena.

Mazzie looked around. She received both cheers and boos. The fans knew she was a pretty heinous girl, yet she always delivered and her fiery temperament was always incredibly sexy. She nodded and began her march down the ramp. She was dressed in a light blue t-shirt with the words STAY PUFT across her chest, with the eponymous Marshmallow Man behind the words. A rare sight for her to fully clothe her huge tits, but she knew she had to not make it so easy to remove her shirt that she lost in the opening seconds.

She did, however, opt for a dark blue plaid skirt. She chose ease of motion over difficulty of removal in this instance. Her outfit was completed with a pair of tennis shoes and a pair of calf high light and dark blue striped socks.

Mazzie hopped into the ring and did a few laps around the ring, making sure her huge titties jiggled even in her tight shirt. It got a good reaction and Mazzie quickly settled into her corner, waiting for her opponent. She had no idea who she was even going to fight. Well, she had a one in seven idea, at least...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Mazzie Lashley Vs. Kagami Celeste

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:24 am

Kagami was shocked when she was told that she was told that she had another match in the Softcore tournament. It was a bit of a shock to Kagami as she was told why she was given another match. However, Kagami wasn't going to complain as she was going to get another shot at the title.

Kagami was standing backstage doing some stretches as while wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of black tight fitting shorts. Kagami also wore a pair of black tennis shoes with match black socks. Kagami soon heard her music began to play and she stepped out into the arena to the cheers of her fans. Kagami didn't even look at the ring until she had slipped into the ring. As Kagami finished waving to her fans she finally looked at her opponent.

Kagami let out a gasp as she say Mazzie standing on the other side of the ring. "Oh, um, hi." Kagami said as she blushed as she looked down at the mat as she couldn't believe she was in a match with Mazzie, especially in a match where the two had to strip each other.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:41 am

Mazzie was pretty loose until Kagami's music began to play. In disbelief, she watched as Kagami came up the ramp and soon her fists tightened into balls. Her cheeks reddened and she began to shake. The last time she had seen or heard from Kagami, they were supposed to go out together.

Kagami had stood her up. She had made a fool of Mazzie when the blonde finally decided to be nice to the horrible little catgirl.

By the time their eyes met, Mazzie's cheeks were shaking. She really honestly had no clue what to say and she knew when she opened her mouth that fire and brimstone might come out of it.

Kagami's meager little greeting was the final straw that broke all of Mazzie's waning self control and she burst from her corner, grabbed Kagami by the loose shirt and drove her backwards into the turnbuckle.

Her face was close and her eyes pierced Kagami's multicolored orbs. "You really like making a fool of me, don't you?!" The Canadian growled. "You pretend to be so coy and helpless, but you're an even bigger conniving bitch than I am, aren't you? AREN'T YOU!?" She screamed. "AT LEAST I HAVE THE DECENCY TO BE A BITCH TO YOUR FACE!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:48 am

Kagami was taken by surprise as Mazzie slammed her into the corner and began to yell at her. "I,i,i am sorry." Kagami said as she looked at Mazzie. "Something came up and i had to bail." Kagami said as she didn't really want to recall what had happened to her that night. Kagami looked at Mazzie hoping that she would forgive her. "It was beyond my control."

Kagami didn't resist Mazzie at all as she was pushed against the corner "Can we just try again?" Kagami asked hoping that Mazzie would accept.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:57 am

Mazzie bunched her fists into Kagmi's shirt, stretching it as she dug her knuckles into the girl's chest, snorting hotly against Kagami's face. She narrowed her eyes as Kagami tried to pathetically explain herself.

"Beyond your control? How do I know you're not lying right now?" She said, mashing her nose into Kagami's so their foreheads and lips nearly pressed together. She was still seething. "I know I'm arrogant and I know I'm hard to deal with, but I'm not LIAR! I'm not a manipulative bitch! How can you prove to me that you aren't just playing with me to advance, huh!? HUH!? Who did you have to fuck to get in this match anyway!? You lost your first match! I saw it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:08 am

Kagami was still taken aback as Mazzie continued to pressure her. "I am just as surprised about this match as you are." Kagami said as she reached forward to push Mazzie away from her. However, Kagami accidentally used Mazzie's breasts to push her away. "Look i thought i was put too. I didn't even ask for this match. And why would i lie to you?" Kagami said as she was still blushing from how close Mazzie was to her.

"Look how about we just fight and talk about this after the fight." Kagami said as she hoped that Mazzie might calm down after the fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:39 am

Mazzie shook her head as Kagmi continued to try and make excuses. She then felt Kagami try and shove her huge tits and her eyes widened as her cheeks flushed red once more. She stepped away and looked down at her breasts. The Canadian continued to shake her head indignantly.

"Y-You..." She growled, one hand covering her breasts. "Why would you lie? Because you're a LIAR!" Mazzie stepped back and then looked at the referee. "You're never going to get one look at these tits ever again. I can't believe I thought you might actually have liked me, you twisted whore!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:45 am

Kagami felt like Mazzie slapped her across the face when she called her a whore and said the other nasty things. Kagami choked up a little bit before looking at Mazzie. "I can't believe you would say that." Kagami said as she would wipe her eyes with her arm before looking at Mazzie. "Fine if you want to be like that how about we up the ante." Kagami would say hoping that her new plan would fix things between the two.

"How about if i win you have to give me another try at a date. But if you win i will do whatever you want me to. Even telling you what happened that day." Kagami said as she hoped that this would convince Mazzie to give her another chance.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:27 am

Mazzie scowled. "Your crocodile tears won't work on me." She said and folded her arms, propping up her huge boobs. She scoffed as Kagami wanted to make a wager to go along with it.

"What kind of deal is that?!" Mazzie said, waving her hand at Kagami. "So, if you win, you get to take me out on a date, but if I win you get to keep lying to me? No no no." She said, wagging her finer at Kagami. "If you somehow manage to beat me, then you can have your little date, but if I win, then I'm taking your cat ears and you're never going to speak to me again." She glared at Kagami.

"Understood?!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next