Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match - Page 11 Empty Re: Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:17 pm

Corset shuddered as Shiera licked her. The girl was no expert but the Monegasque was so horny that it didn't really matter at this point. She let her fingers dig into Shiera's hair a bit and guided her as her head bobbed from the licking.

"Mmmmmmnnnnn.... yesss, that's it." Corset purred as she spread her legs wider. "Worship my pussy!" She demanded

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match - Page 11 Empty Re: Corset Vs. Shiera: Worship match

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Shiera had little choice but to comply to Corset's demand. The stipulations forced her to do so, and even it it wasn't, the woman's grip on her head did. So she licked and licked, even thrusting her tongue in and out at some point, almost mindlessly. She wouldn't really know the difference between worshiping someone's pussy and making her cum after all...

"Mmmgggff...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Corset wasn't trying to hold herself back and she was already quite aroused. Shiera's licking didn't need a whole lot to it for Corset to finally burst and she did, rather magnificently. Her big body shuddered and she forced Shiera's face deep into her pussy and then came hard, moaning loudly as she creamed over Shiera's face.

"OUaaahnnnnnnyes!"

She humped Shiera hard until the orgasm subsided and then panted against the turnbuckle, her sweatsoaked hair falling about her face. "Oh... yess... that was quite good. Now... Clean me up." She demanded. "Lick up this mess you made." Corset grinned slyly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Shiera wasn't all ready to be sprayed by Corset's juices as the woman came, and all she could do was swallowing the liquids that went into her mouth. It didn't help that Corset was humping her face either, smearing all of her cum on the raven haired girl's features in the process. By the time the woman's orgasm finished, Shiera pulled away and panted heavily, her face felt hot and icky from being creamed by Corset.

Her task wasn't done yet, though.

"H-huh..?" she blurted as Corset demanded her to clean the mess, which, according to the woman, was her doing.

That might be half true since she was responsible to licking Corset to orgasm, but Shiera couldn't help but to think that the woman was the real culprit of the mess. It didn't seem like she could argue, though. After hesitating for a bit, the raven haired girl decided to comply with the order and began to clean the juices of Corset, wincing every now and then while doing so.

Ick... t-this is so embarrassing...!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:12 am

"Mmmmmmnnn..."

Corset purred as Shiera licked up all the juices from her orgasm. The soft tongue tickled her thighs and throbbing pussy and while she knew that she was hardly getting cleaned, that didn't matter. Shiera was quite dutiful and the Monegasque appreciated it greatly.

She exhaled softly and purred and once she was satisfied, she gave Sheira a pat on the head. "Mmmm, that's a good girl. You get used to the taste." Corset explained. She then dipped her finger into her own pussy and began licking it. "After a while, you might even find it delicious." Corset chuckled, her big chest wobbling. "Either way, continue..." She demanded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:30 am

The pat on her head only made Shiera's blush became deeper. It really looked as if she's just Corset's pet right now. And yet, there's nothing much she could do but to play the role at the moment, as it looked like the night was still far from over for her.

Hearing what the woman said, Shiera tried to convince herself that Corset's words had some truth in them. She licked and licked, wondering if it'd really taste delicious at some point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:24 am

After Corset felt she was "cleaned up" enough, she pushed her palm agianst Shiera's head and shoved the girl away. "Mmmm, well done." She said. "You're getting closer to what you wanted to worship the most, but... There's a rather large matter that needs attending." Corset said and grinned.

She then slipped off her sitting position and turned around. She grabbed the top rope and thrust her big butt at Shiera's face. "Have fun. I know I will." Corset said with a gleam in her eye.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:37 am

Shiera gasped for air as Corset finally shoved her away, the woman's scent felt thick around her head. Before she could think about what "large matter" Corset was referring to, though, she felt the woman's butt shoved on her face, causing her to yelp.

"Mmm...?!"

Her initial reaction was to pull her face away, but remembering the stipulation, the raven haired girl hesitantly pressed her face back to Corset's derriere to nuzzle it clumsily. She felt like she could barely think straight anymore with everything that's going on at the moment.

M-my head feels... light...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:26 am

Corset purred as she felt Shiera's soft cheek nuzzle her plump rump. She inhaled and then began to nuzzle back, wriggling her butt against Shiera's cheek. "You can think of it the same way as my breasts. There's plenty to squeeze and lick." Corset said with a grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:38 am

Hearing what Corset said, Shiera began to use her hands as well to knead the woman's plump butt cheeks. They might not as soft as breasts, but they did feel similar in some ways. Her small hands certainly couldn't cover one butt cheek alone, so Shiera had to move them around while she continued to nuzzle and lick Corset's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next