Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Straight from the Snake's Lips

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Straight from the Snake's Lips - Page 2 Empty Re: Straight from the Snake's Lips

Post by Tatyina Sat May 23, 2015 3:54 am

Karisma's lips curled into a wide smile as Brittany had her epiphany. She nodded and stretched out her hands, gliding them along Brittany's waist and bring them around to brush her hands along the path where the belt would be.

"Now you're beginning to understand. A beautiful woman deserves beautiful things..." Karisma's head tilted down and looked at Brittany's stomach, following up her purple coat and along her bust until she was looking the blonde in the eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Straight from the Snake's Lips - Page 2 Empty Re: Straight from the Snake's Lips

Post by d_ultsch Sat May 23, 2015 10:43 am

Brittany smiled as Karisma ran her hands along her waist. Brittany kept the smile on her face as Karisma looked her in the eyes. "Yes, beautiful people do deserve beautiful things." Brittany would say before reaching up to grab Karisma's shoulders and pull Karisma close for a kiss.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 23, 2015 10:09 pm

Karisma's eyes fluttered and her grin widened a bit when she saw Brittany pull close. She was eager to see what kind of kisser the girl had been and naturally someone like Brittany would want to kiss such a beautiful woman as Karisma.

When their lips met, Karisma was as graceful with the kiss as she was with anything else. She brought her hands up and pressed her fingers against Brittany's jawline and held her in place as her mouth opened and her tongue slowly slipped into Brittany's mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 26, 2015 1:43 am

Brittany's hands moved from Karisma's shoulders to her back as Karisma's hands moved towards her head. Brittany would let Karisma's tongue slip into her mouth before darting hers into Karisma's. While the two women kissed Brittany's hands would move down Karisma's back until they gripped Karisma's ass. Brittany gave the ass a squeeze as she kissed Karisma in the middle of the changing room.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 26, 2015 9:12 am

Karisma mentally nodded in approval as Brittanys hand slipped down to her ass. Karisma's own hand still tickled Brittany's jawline as the two girls locked lips. The Indian Jewel kept the kiss for a long time before breaking it. She kept her hands pressed against Brittany's cheeks and stared into the girl's eyes.

"There are many places where my guidance could bear fruit..." Karisma whispered and looked at Brittany with a coy smile. "If... you wish to walk down that path..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 27, 2015 5:46 am

Brittany stared back into Karisma's eyes as the two girls kissed. When Karisma broke the kiss Brittany licked her lips and gave Karisma a smile. "I don't think i would mind walking down those paths with you." Brittany said as she would give Karisma's ass another squeeze before letting go before stepping back from Karisma.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2