Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:36 pm

"You have such a nice ass, Kashi-chan...." Natalia said, almost purring, after she was done biting the sumo wrestler's posterior. "Such a nice curvy body...." The Dream continued complimenting her opponent with a lovingly tone that showed just how much she was enjoying the close and personal contact with Akashi.

Natalia pinched Akashi's ass with her right hand and then spanked it... moving her right hand down trying to reach for Akashi's breasts, but all she managed to do was to scratch the underside of Akashi's boobs with the tips of her fingers.

"I really love your body, Kashi-chan...." Natalia kissed Akashi's back, right on the tailbone, while her left hand began to massage Akashi's pussy with a circular motion. "And I'm going to make it mine...."

Natalia giggled and continued squeezing Akashi's head with her legs. The strong toned limbs wrapped around her victim like two jungle pythons.... hungry constrictor snakes... Suffocating people was just another of Natalia's many perverse passions... the joy of controlling someone's breathe turned her own so much... and Akashi could probably tell, because Natalia rubbed her warm wet pussy on the back of the sumo cutie's head and neck as much as she wanted.

"You know the problem of big bodies? They need lots of oxygen..." Natalia teased trying to make Akashi think more than she needed to.

SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 6u0iRWY
SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 QiougD6SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 TTlOMaFSS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 5t0Q5s2SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Akashi was panting hoarsely in Natalia's choke hold. The dizziness was only serving to make her even more light headed at Natalia's expert fingering. The big Sumo's eyes drooped and her body sagged. Akashi was being assaulted from so many positions that she didn't know where to start to defend herself. Sh had almost forgotten how good Natalia was at sexual combat.

Akashi pulled up her arms as much as she could and pushed against Natalia's leg once more. She just needed to pry apart the choke enough to breath a little and pull her head down. If she could manage that, then maybe she could start to think a little.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:50 pm

Natalia's long toned legs where without doubt one of the strongest parts of her body if not the strongest. Not many girls could hope to match their strength, even less with their arms, but Akashi was one of the strongest wrestlers in the business and soon Natalia began to feel how the sumo cutie eased the pressure. Akashi was still too fresh to fall to Natalia's scissor.

The Dream whined disappointed as she felt how Akashi began to free herself. She tried to relock the scissors, if only to make Akashi work harder to get free and to give herself more time to rub her opponent's pussy. "You are so mean, Kashi-chan.... not letting me have my fun..." the blue eyed cutie whined and them she spanked Akashi's ass hard and rolled off the sumo cutie, not wanting to be caught by Akashi when she freed herself.

SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 6u0iRWY
SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 QiougD6SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 TTlOMaFSS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 5t0Q5s2SS 15 Hentai Grudge Match in a Cage: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Natalia the Dream - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Akashi took a deep breath when she pried Natalia's legs apart. However, just because she could breathe, didn't mean she was in the clear. In fact, the moment she used inhaling, her head was once again crushed between the Dream's dreamy thighs.

"Nigh! Nnnnn..."

The noises Akashi's mouth made alternated between grunts and means. Akashi was very good at holding in an orgasm, but Natalia was very good at wringing them out of people. That might have made for a wash, but Natalia already had a head start. Akashi wasn't that close to cumming yet, but she could feel the heat percolating inside her.

"Nnnnn.... Natalia-chan..." Akashi moaned, trying not to sound like the Dream's tactics were working. Akashi jerked when her ass was slapped and slumped. Even if she could breathe, she still was in trouble.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Natalia rolled away from Akashi and got to her knees, looking at the big sumo cutie. Akashi looked so sexy all winded up struggling to breathe... at least in Natalia's eyes. The Dream took a deep breath and rubbed her legs and then she got up and walked towards Akashi. Natalia knew very well that she couldn't give Akashi time to recover... or the sumo cutie was going to be charging at her again.

"Come Kashi-chan....let's get up.... " Natalia said as she grabbed Akashi's hair and pulled up to 'help' her opponent stand up. Moving quickly Natalia tried to sneak behind Akashi and wrap her right leg around Akashi's left leg to then pull Akashi's right arm up and wrap her arms around Akashi's head, truing to bend the sumo cutie's body to the side and trap Akashi with a lovely abdominal stretch hold.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:20 pm

Akashi wasn't quite out of it when Natalia rolled off of her, she needed the breather, for sure. As she caught her breath and began the slow process of getting back up, she wondered why she had even been let go.

She quickly found out why when Natalia yanked on her hair. "Ngh!" She grunted and was forced to her feet. As she was painfully hefted up, she felt Natalia's perfect bare tits against her back.

Akashi gasped and when Natalia began bending her, she struggled valiantly but was pulled into the stretch.

"Nnnnnnn!"

Akashi wriggled, pressing her naked ass against Natalia. "I don't think you can make me cum before I escape, Natalia-chan...nnnnn..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Trapping Akashi in a hold was no easy task but Natalia was deceptively strong and she knew very well how to use her opponent's own body against them. She bent Akashi as much as she could, working the sumo cutie's abs and back like the expert she was, but Natalia knew Akashi was right, this wasn't going to be enough. Anyway it didn't had to.

"Oh I'm not trying to make you cum just yet Kashi-chan...." Natalia said, holding Akashi's head with one arm while she used her other hand to get a good feel of Akashi's big breasts, groping them, squeezing them and kneading them with her fingers.

"I'm wearing you down..." Natalia explained as she moved her face close to Akashi's to nibble the sunk cutie ear. "I'm going to drain you completely and leave you totally helpless.... and then I'll make you cum and cum and cum until you no longer remember your name...." Natalia whispered on Akashi's ear with a seductive tone before kissing her neck and purring against it.

Natalia leaned on Akashi some more, trying to make her opponent support most of her weight, and rubbing herself on Akashi's back. It turned Natalia on so much to have someone as strong as Akashi trapped that she couldn't resist rolling her breasts on Akashi's back and pressing her hips against her opponent's round ass.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 pm

"Nghnnn... nnnnahh... Nnnngh!"

Akashi's cheeks were flushed red as Natalia alternated between the pain of the stretch and the hot pleasure of the ear worship and the feel of the Dream's hot, sweaty body against her own.

"Uuuuhhh..."

A lewd groan escaped her lips as the hold tightened. Akashi and Natalia knew each other intimately and Akashi knew that Natalia's tactic was good too. However, Akashi wasn't going to lay down.

She still had one free hand. She slipped it backwards, sliding it along Natalia's ass and beyond as She searched for the Dream's pussy, hoping to invade it even while being painfully stretched.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:10 pm

Natalia continued working Akashi's bigger body, trying to drain the energy of her opponent..and tease her as much as she could. The Dream knew Akashi's body very well and she loved nibbling the sumo cutie's ear. This position was almost perfect, she had Akashi in pain and wearing her down and she could nuzzle her neck and lick it, while groping those big bouncy tits. The only problem was that one of Akashi's hands was free and that was all the sumo cutie needed to fight back.

The blue-eyed beauty moaned when she felt Akashi's hand on her pussy. "Kashi-chan....!" she protested, shifting uncomfortable as Akashi trying the invade her pussy. Not wanting to give her opponent that pleasure, and advantage, Natalia pushed Akashi off her, trying to make the sumo beauty fall forward. "OK Kashi-chan... I'll have to be mean then."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Akashi dropped to her knees when Natalia released the hold. Her muscles were tight and she needed a moment to try and catch her breath and regroup. However, she turned her head and looked back at the Dream. "Oh, you mean you're finally going to start getting serious, Natalia-cham?" Akashi said, trying to tease her rival.

"I was getting a little bored of all the foreplay." Akashi added to try and rile up Natalia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next