Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 172 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Straight as AFW gets

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Straight as AFW gets - Page 2 Empty Re: Straight as AFW gets

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:28 pm

"I know! I know, and its great that it's over and all, I just wanted to clear up a few things that's all." Adrian said defensively as Akashi looked down at her with her arms folded. "Well yeah... of course we did! We live in the same apartment, just... not that much into specifics..." the cosplayer confessed, she hadn't actually watched the first match until Taylor prompted her to "And I was the one who told you that you fell through the ring!" she pointed out "So of course I watched it, I just want to know if you had any intentions about fighting Rebecca for my sake or Taylor's talking out of her ass again." she said as firmly as she could, trying to avoid sounding hopeful about the last part.

Adrian had heard what Akashi had said before the first brawl broke out, if it was just Akashi just trying to find a way to get her digs in at the amazon then fine, dick move, but fine. If she was speaking her mind and really believed what she said, then there was a bigger problem.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:50 pm

"Taylor-san is NOT talking out of her ass." Akashi said, furrowing her brow. "I meant the things I said. I DON'T think that Rebecca-chan is right for you, I don't think she deserves you. What you're saying to me right now, only makes me think it more. You seemed to be perfectly fine with her doing whatever she pleased to me and the people I cared about. I didn't come after you or any of your friends. I looked right at Rebecca-chan."

Akashi shook her head. "I'm not going to fight her anymore. It's over. If you love her so much, then great. I hope you're happy. I hope she's happy, but I think whatever you see in her, you see for reasons that may not be healthy and that's my opinion and it's the last I'm going to talk about it." Akashi turned her head, looking away from Adrian.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:31 pm

Adrian sighed as Akashi laid it all out for her "Figures..." she mumbled under her breath. "So that's that huh? Say my girlfriend only wants someone to keep control of, criticize what goes on under the sheets and that's it. No hint of regret, not even a bit of self-awareness about why you two started fighting in the first place. Just 'I know whats best for everyone' and that's it." the cosplayer said as dryly as possible.

"Akashi, get your head checked by an actual doctor, not an AFW quack, get yourself cleared, and then I'm kicking your ass." Adrian said forcefully, "If you don't respect my decisions, you will respect my ability."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:11 am

Akashi furrowed her brow. "What is your decision?" She asked. "I could tell you that if I was in a position you were in, I wouldn't have sat idly by and let my lover do as she liked! I would have diffused the situation before it got out of hand, before it possibly ended the career of someone I THOUGHT was my friend or, worse, someone I loved, OR, if I really did feel strongly about what she was doing, I would have been right by her side, making sure I supported her."

"What did YOU do, Adrian-chan? You vanished like a ghost, nowhere to be seen except you went and talked to Taylor-chan, who wasn't even involved. Don't you start speaking to me now about respect and conviction when you had none while everyone was in danger! You haven't even MADE a decision. You have chosen to make NO decision!"

Akashi shook her head. "I've finished things. I've put an end to it and if you aren't satisfied with the conclusion, you should have been there for the rest of the journey! At least I can say that Rebecca-chan stood up for what SHE believed. You only want to after the fact. I'll have nothing to do with it. Go. Be happy with your lover. I wish you the best, truly."

Akashi looked at Adrian hard and then bowed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:52 am

"Oh like you did with Angel and Taylor? Would have thought you might have stepped in between them before someone's nose ended up off center!" Adrian snapped back viciously at Akashi, that was probably a low blow but the cosplayer was more than flustered right now. "I have professionally distanced myself from Rebecca, not personally, professionally. Because no-one would buy for a second that I'm serious about changing my ways with her at ringside for my matches, and since the Sumo Hall thing went down, she understood that for someone trying to win the respect of the fans and other wrestlers, showing up with public enemy number one is not a smart career move. She got that, I got that, we were still together at bars and around the apartment, you don't get that because you've never had to really go out of your way to earn respect. Me not getting involved? Me sticking to that decision, not me avoiding anything like you seem to think I am." Adrian said, calming down as she went on.

"I'm serious about kicking your ass by the way." She added as Akashi bowed "I want a match with you, regardless of why. You're back to being near the top and I want a shot at Taylor, best way for that is through you."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:39 pm

"No!" Akashi snapped.

"I told them both exactly how I felt about it and I hated every second of it! I DID make choice and now it's costing me! Tenshi-chan hasn't spoken to me since the match. She won't return my calls..."

Akashi began to fight back tears. Her fists clenched tightly and she stared hard at Adrian. "Distance yourself professionally? Not a smart career move? Want a shot at Taylor?"

Akashi shook her head vigorously. "Wrong or right, I said the things I did because I cared about you. Not because I thought it would make my career better, or even give me some kind of psychological edge against Rebecca."

Akashi sniffed. Her would be tears dried rapidly. "But you didn't come here for any other reason than your own career. I'm ashamed. Ashamed that I bore my heart on my sleeve in your name. It's obvious to me now that the two of you ate quite perfect for each other."

Akashi glared at Adrian and pointed at the door. "Get the hell out." She growled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:01 pm

"If you really cared about me you would have spoken to me first!" Adrian snapped back, she wanted to take offense at the crack about her only being here for her career too, she did honestly come to Akashi to clear things up, only when that seemed to go no-where did she move on to other things, like potential matches but the sumo just seemed to think she had a one track mind for that sort of thing, maybe she did think about her career much more than Akashi did, but Akashi wasn't at risk of getting deported if things fell through and she ended up on the chopping block, bit of a reason to have it in the back of her mind. But to say it was the only reason stung deep, not that she wanted to give Akashi any knowledge of that fact. "Well at least there's someone perfect for me so I don't have to desperately seek sex from every girl I ever met!" the cosplayer yelled with all the venom she could muster before storming out of the dressing room and slamming the door behind her

"Asshole..." She growled, sulking away from the dressing room and desperately trying to fight back the tears.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2