by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femie Weydman Vs. Tannis Kichigai: Rubber Room Straight Jacket Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Femie Weydman Vs. Tannis Kichigai: Rubber Room Straight Jacket Match Empty Femie Weydman Vs. Tannis Kichigai: Rubber Room Straight Jacket Match

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:08 am

Match Type: Rubber Room Straight Jacket
Winning Condition: The wrestler who get her opponent in a straight jacket and binds them properly will be declared the winner.
Special Conditions: The match will take place in a specially designed padded room with cameras mounted on the wall.

Femie's heels clacked as she was led down the hall by a referee girl. She was still in the outfit she wore when she did her part time psychiatry work for the league but underneath her lab coat, the tight fitting short skirt and orange turtleneck that did little to hide her ample chest still suited the Belgian beauty for the ring. This time, however, Femie was not going to be wrestling in the arena ring. She had been signed up for a special match. The league wanted her to use her part time work as more of a wrestling gimmick and the busty "doctor" didn't have any problem with that.

She stepped out of her heels and slipped off her labcoat and handed them both to the ref girl. She looked around at the padded room. She was quite familiar with them, having worked in facilities where their use was necessary. She saw the pair of straight jackets laying ont he floor and her eyes lingered for a moment. She wondered, briefly where Kyla and that poor girl had run off to. Maybe they had been scared out of the league. It didn't matter anymore. Even if her reason for coming wasn't around, she had thrived in the league. She wrestled enough to satiate her desire for competition and good, lesbian sex, even finding a rather interesting lover in the sexy ninja Kozue Kaburagi. Femie licked her lips. She needed to call her adorable Ninjette again soon.

After a walk around the ring to get a feel for it, she looked towards the door. The referee girl would be bringing her opponent to the room soon enough but when the match started, it would just be the two of them. Femie was told that the girl was crazy but it was hard to imagine someone joining the league that was sane. Still, if the girl really did have real mental issues beyond what a good hug or some time on the couch could provide, the "doctor" felt like she might be put into an interesting moral quandry. It was her duty to heal, but she was being used by the company to sell this girl's mental issues for drooling, creepy fans.

Femie adjusted her monocle and leaned against the padded walls, crossing her arms under her huge tits as she thought about it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Femie Weydman Vs. Tannis Kichigai: Rubber Room Straight Jacket Match Empty Re: Femie Weydman Vs. Tannis Kichigai: Rubber Room Straight Jacket Match

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:30 am

It had been awhile since Tannis had been called to wrestle. The crazy girl wasn't sure how to feel as she was led down the hallways towards the "ring where Tannis was supposed to fight. As Tannis walked down the hallway she kept getting curious glances from the ref as Tannis had begun to talk to herself.

"I do not like it here." Tannis said to herself. "I know we have to wrestle but this place reminds me of home. No, we can't just run away and no we can't just go to sleep." Tannis said as she continued to talk to herself. "Look i told you to eat before we came here." Tannis said before the ref stopped her in the hall. Tannis looked at the door to the "ring" and took a step back as the padded cell scared her. However, before Tannis could get anywhere the ref pushed her inside the cell and closed the door behind her.

Tannis immediately turned towards the door and began to pound on it. "Let me out, LEt me out!" Tannis yelled out as she didn't even acknowledge that Femie was in the room as she pounded against the door.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Femie Weydman Vs. Tannis Kichigai: Rubber Room Straight Jacket Match Empty Re: Femie Weydman Vs. Tannis Kichigai: Rubber Room Straight Jacket Match

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:11 am

Femie's eyes widened as Tannis was shoved into the ring and the door closed behind them. She had figured even a crazy girl would join a match like this willingly, but Tannis seemed rather scared. Femie pushed off the padded wall and looked the girl over.

"Ahhh..." Femie breathed, trying to keep her body language neutral and her tone gentle. "Don't worry, you're in good hands. I'll tke care of you, dear, I promise." She said and put on a hopeful smile in case Tannis turned around.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:55 am

Tannis was still pounding on the door when she heard a voice behind her. Tannis let out a yelp of surprise before turning around. "Who are you? No, i am not asking who you are. I am asking who she is?" Tannis said as she looked to her shoulder as she spoke before turning back to Femie. "I guess you are my opponent." Tannis would say as some color would return to her face as if seeing another person in the room calmed her.

"Do you think she is real? I don't know she looks real. OK, OK, i will check." Tannis would say before reaching forward to touch Femia. "Well she is real. That is a relief." Tannis would say as she continued to talk to herself. Tannis would then stand up straight and after looking around she took a deep breath. "I guess you are my opponent. I am Tannis." Tannis would say as she would extend a shaky hand as even though she had calmed down a little, it wouldn't be hard for Femie to notice that Tannis was still shaken.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:02 am

"Femie Weydman." Femie said, holdingout her hand as the girl yelped and turned around. "Yes, we'll be having a bit of fun tonight." The Belgian said with a little smile tugging at her lips. Her head tilted a bit, her hair puffs wiggling as she did. She didn't balk at Tannis' talking to herself and when the girl reached out to touch her, Femie remained cool and calm.

"Oh, I'm rel. Check as much as you want, ohoho!" She chortled, her chest bouncing slightly with her husky laugh. Her eyes went down to Tannis' hand and Femie raised an eyebrow. She took it with both of hers and gave it a soft shake. "Oh, what a lovely name." She said with a sincere smile. "But, don't tell me you're nervous, Tannis?" Femie asked, holding onto Tannis' hand and petting it softly with the other.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:22 am

Tannis seemed to calm down some more as Femie began to pet her hand. "Oh, i am not nervous about wrestling. Oh, shut up. I am not nervous." Tannis said as she gave her shoulder a sour look. "No, i just don't like our ring for this evening. It reminds me too much of home." Tannis said before blushing as she looked at Femie's chest. "No, i wasn't staring." Tannis said before looking away. "Yes, i know she is pretty but we can't tell her that. Crap, we just told her didn't we. Quickly change the subject."

"Um, well i hope you are ready to wrestle." Tannis said as she would step closer to Femie to press her smaller bust into Femie's. "I won't go down easy." Tannis said with some confidence in her voice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:44 am

Femie remained cool, even as she listened and watched Tannis. It wasn't the first time that she had to deal with people who either had split personality or hallucinations. Or maybe both. Femie was just going to have to figure out which one it was.

She had many questions, especially when Tannis mentioned home, but she decided to push those thoughts aside for the moment when Tannis became serious about wrestling.

"Ohoho, you can stare all you like!" Femie chortled when Tannis pressed her smaller chest against Femie's. Lifting up her hand, Femie would roll her shoulders upwards to lift her ample bosom up and push them into Tannis' face. "Are you suuure? There's plenty you can do once you're ... down... Ohohoho!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:59 am

Tannis was still blushing as she pushed against Femie but her blush deepened when Femie rolled her breasts closer to Tannis's face. Tannis would quickly take a few steps back before shaking her head. "Yes, i know they felt nice but we have to wrestle her. We can touch them more after i win." Tannis would say before looking at Femie. "I hope you're ready." Tannis would say as she would spring forward to pounce on Femie.

Now Tannis didn't know anything about wrestling but she figure if she could get Femie on the ground then maybe Tannis could gain the advantage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:16 am

"Ohoho!"

Femie chortled as Tannis backed away with a deep blush. "You don't have to wait for that to touch-ooof!"

As Tannis crashed into her, Femie backpedaled and tried to keep her balance, grabbing for Tannis' arms and trying to pull them back so they crashed into the padded wall instead of the padded room.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:21 am

Tannis was pretty strong for a girl her size but the combination of the padded room and the way Femie's chest wobbled was keeping Tannis distracted. As the two wrestlers hit the padded wall Tannis would find Femie in control of her arms. "No, fair!" Tannis would yell out as she would try to free her arms from Femie's grasp. "No, we shouldn't do that. That is dirty and wrong." Tannis said as she would shake her head from side to side as she tried to ignore the suggestions of the voices in her head.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next